Temperatures plummet further in Thailand's North, Isaan

webfact

We moved to Bangkok from Chiang Mai a few months ago and I feared we would miss out on our cold-fest this year, but its perishing in Bangkok at the moment! A wonderful respite from the sticky tropics. That's not to say that I don't sympathise with those Thais that simply can't cope with these low temperatures. Just personally "i'm lovin' it!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We moved to Bangkok from Chiang Mai a few months ago and I feared we would miss out on our cold-fest this year, but its perishing in Bangkok at the moment! A wonderful respite from the sticky tropics. That's not to say that I don't sympathise with those Thais that simply can't cope with these low temperatures. Just personally "i'm lovin' it!

It's colder than the cold wind that used to blow down Cold Blow Lane. smile.png

Well! I think that's the Thai winter over for another year folks. Haven't got the A/C back on yet, but certainly things are beginning to warm up.

Hope everyone enjoyed it while it lasted.

And, as for the apologists, worry not - another 63 people probably died on the roads yesterday. Can't beat stupidity, no matter what form it takes!

Too many Canadians here in Isaan bring their arctic winterweather with them ...........

I'm blaming all the Swedes in my part of Isaan. Rough poll 4x swedes to all other nationalities.Are there any Swedish men actually left in Sweden???

On serious weather topic enjoying this cool weather while it lasts, few more weeks and I'm sure I'm be cursing the heat, along with my PEA bill. Two Ford's Fiesta - Heater, Ranger - No Heater.

There think I've covered everything!