How do I cancell online Immigr.apt.?

sunoco27

Mai dai! You could call them but unlikely they'll make the space free again. Just don't turn up, they'll move onto the next geezer.

Given the limited number of daily appointments, its a pity the CM Immig website no longer lets you cancel appointments.

Yeah...you used to be able to cancel but, no more. I did send them an e-mail once with my queue number and time asking them to cancel (there was an e-mail link at the bottom) but I never got a response so, I assume no one cared. Would be nice to free up the spot for someone else though. Incidentally, I did book another appointment later and had no issues...it's not like you'll be black listed for not showing up ;).

@ 44 I hardly consider myself a geezer wink.png

Went through the exact same thing as the OP a few months back. No response to my cancel request email.

I live 2 hours away in Lampang Province so a special trip in just to see if I could cancel in person seemed over the top IMHO. However some old friends showed up in Chiangmai unexpectedly shortly there after so while in visiting them I popped by immigration and gave the girl at the info desk my appointment print out and told her I would like to cancel it. She nodded and walked it over to one of the officers desks and I heard her say, cancel.

You have done all you can do and like a previous response when your name is called and no one responds they'll just go on to the next name.

Edited by habfan
  • Like 1