One Of These Days, One Of These Crazy Old Days.....

sirchai

Sawasdee khrap and Hello,

" All I've got to do on this weekend is to get a light at our front door fixed."

That's exactly what I'd told a friend of mine in Friday, before I made my way home to Sisaket from Ubon Ratchathani, where I'm working after a stressful week teaching kids the difference between Spa and Sapaghetti.

The the naked truth. The unbelievable and indeed insane truth. Drove back from Ubon and heard a noise, guessing a bearing, but couldn't understand why, as I'd just been at Mitsu Sisaket the weekend before and sent 7 hours there to wait for my car.

Okay, the Brother printer isn't doing a great job, let's take that thing to ABC, the owner is a good friend of mine. Explained the issue that it's scanning well, but doesn't print 100%, when I print it from my PC/notebook.

Off to Mitsubishi Sisaket, early enough. Explained to the guy that it's working when scanning something, but he didn't get it. In his own language.

Okay, will pick it up in an hour, that's what they said. When I arrived at Mistsu, a "Chang" made a test drive with me and pointed out tat it seems to be a bearing.

I'd just aid good money and thought that the noise wasn't there. Using technical words in Thai can become quite difficult.Glad that I took my notebook to that shop as it takes very long for them to start, even being an old( not just my age) customer.

"One bearing is messed up", his statement, after checking various other possibilities. Trying to tell him that the other guy must have tightened it up too much, as the noise wasn't there before I brought it to them a week ago, when they'd replaced ball joints and pit some grease on them.

Then after only six hours at Mitsu the green light. Car's ready, 700 baht, plus a 100 baht tip. Okay, was the wrong mechanic and on my way home.

Oh, <deleted>, forgot the printer. Okay turned around to pick up my printer, but guess what. Nobody had touched it, until they saw me walking to my friend the manager to say hello.

Still certain that the printer's ready, a little chat with him, as we haven't met for a long time. Then another annoying fact. A guy, obviously not familiar with computers and printers is trying to download the right driver. I wait for 45 minutes, tell him to "visit" CNET, but he doesn't get it.

Finally he prints out an ordinary test page of XP. The problem I had( still have) was that it doesn't print a whole page, when PRINTING A FULL PAGE..

The guys technical knowledge freaks me out, my Jay Jenn seems to be gone, as he can't read in English. Stuff he should have done were ignored. Unnecessary bull shit is done, but makes no sense. Car's outside engine running, cops could turn up. Doesn't bother them.

Then I had to "help" in form of finding the right driver, installed it. The page isn't a photo, he's not familiar how to freaking print a whole page photo.

I do it, then two pages come out, the problem why I went to this shop. I have to leave this place now, disconnected my printer and took off with a nice Khop Khun La Lai and rive home.

The rear motorbike tire needs replacement. That's what we'd discussed the evening before, therefore I'd told my wife to keep the bike at home.

Okay, I come home no bike. Where's the bike? Well, our son without a driver's license too kit to meet some friends. I'd told him many times, go and make your driver's license. Yes, will do, his answer.

Where's Od? I'm asking my wife. He went to see some friends, but I had told him to stay at home. Can't get anymore of that self made bad smelling stuff and go to have some beer.

Please tell me that that was just an exception, or I might work too much at my school. Why I wrote all this bullshit?

Because I'd like to know if it was just bad luck, or if others here have/ had similar experiences. Off again to the Mia Noi now. -wai2.gif

• Like 2

I think a girlie experience will cure all......giggle.gif .................BUT, your woes will probably be back tomorrow.........coffee1.gif

Her name's Noi, but she's big........

Edited to add some. Lek just came back from Pattaya.....giggle.gif

Edited by sirchai
  • Like 1

I think a girlie experience will cure all......giggle.gif .................BUT, your woes will probably be back tomorrow.........coffee1.gif

Her name's Noi, but she's big.........giggle.gif

If booby big then rock on.......intheclub.gif ....................whistling.gif

You freakin" gotta love this country and its customs/costumes in form of a fake smile.=w00t.gif .

• Like 1

Just found out that gf has a Thai lover.Wanted to kill him, but then thought I'd kill her instead. We all need our pleasures..

Hey dude,

Mind the ducks. I mean it, as you're my friend. Wish you the best, fuckget the rest.,

w00t.gif Mike wai2.gif

Village humour is thailands best,we were spending some time with the family of my first wifes family in a village in yasothon province, one of my nieces came home crying, Uncle Som has hurt his head and it is leaking, she told us tearfully, I will show you she said as she left the room,she came back in with Soms Head in a plastic bowlfacepalm.gif He banged it on a truck she said, but grandma told me not to worry uncle som was old, and should not have been with his mia noi when he had visitors waiting at home som was only 40 25 years younger than I was at the time,eldest nephew pops his head in asks his mum if he can have his dads motorbike seeing he doesn't need it any more, cheesy.gif