soihok

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No WSBK from Donnington on TV here in Malaysia today !!! sad.pngsad.pngsad.png

Have the most boring racing event of the year on instead, yes, its the Monaco F1 coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

Looks like I'll be doing a search for the races on the web then, wiziwig or similar.

Hope to watch the races tomorrow night (Monday), unless we have to get bored sh*tless again by being given a repeat of the Monaco F1 facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif

Well, saw the repeats of Sundays WSBK races. A damn sight more entertaining than the zzzzzzzzz at Monaco.

Well done to Tom, came from 10th to a sizable lead to win in race one. A race win he has called the best of his career, which is saying something isn't it?

Loris Baz, also a good 2 rides but he out of control at times. The way he bowled into the Melbourne Loop in race 2, way too fast it was lucky he never took out a number of riders. Wish he would lose the "tache" though - too cheesy.

Great ride from the BSB Champ to take a podium, shame about race 2 but did very well to recover to get into the top ten.

Nice round is in Sepang and I can't wait. My 6 year old girl wants to go, but seeing as it will be trip there on the bus it could be the traffic from hell experience again (although KLIA2 is open and a lot of airport traffic will no longer be heading to the LCCT which is on the same road as the track).

We will see...

• Like 1

Not GP but....IOM getting ready

http://www.iomtt.com/News/2014/May/27/Tuesday-practice.aspx

How I wish this was streamed somewhere at least in part

Riders with more ( deleted ) round things than MotoGP, you have to go there once in your life, I went there twice.

Maybe the new BT sport will do run ups and will be able do download, I will wait and see.biggrin.png

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Like 1

MM seems to be on target for another pole with Rossi not too far behind.

I am really intrigued to see how long MM can go for to remain unbeaten on pole and race result.

Can this man have an influence at his home GP?

post-8817-0-70620600-1401506647_thumb.jp

• Like 1

MM seems to be on target for another pole with Rossi not too far behind.

I am really intrigued to see how long MM can go for to remain unbeaten on pole and race result.

Can this man have an influence at his home GP?

attachicon.gifDovi.jpg

Only the FP1 result so far Marc nearly 4/10th out there already which is a lot these days.smile.png

Well 6 races 6 poles sheesh !

Good on Iannone to get 2nd but on soft tires so not sure if he is

able to complete race on those or if he will even try to.

Lorenzo 3rd & I hope he is on the come back

Had high hopes for Dani after leading fp3&4 but not to be.

I was hoping he would get some revenge for them dropping his pay from 7 mil to 1.5

Anyway overall the riders were close this time so maybe a race tomorrow?

As always Moto3 was awesome & will be a great race tomorrow.

I think here at Mugello with that ling straight it will be a Honda win but we will see.

Maybe Vazquez,Rins or Marquez?

Either way Miller will be there too I am sure & Fenati has the Italiano thing going ;)

That top speed is truly amazing, 350 kph! Nearly three times as the legal motorway limit in most Euro countries!!!

The fastest I ever went on a bike was 176 mph on the speedo (so in reality, quite a bit slower) and the scenery was passing by quicker than I could cope with.

My mind cannot even contemplate how that must feel !

Anyway, back to racing. Even the Moto3 QP is exciting ! Miller just does not give up does he? Fenati got "lucky" to be so far up the grid and bodes for another cracking race.

I expected more from Rossi, what happened?

• Like 1

I expected more from Rossi, what happened?

You know towards the end of Qual he was in the pits & looked like he was

waiting for the bike as they had the front torn down pretty good.

I think maybe changed brake disc?

Iannone flew past him at the end of the long straight at one point

I was wondering what Rossi must be thinking right then to see that Ducati

fly by at that speed. :)

• Like 1

Iannone could be in the lead after Lap 1, then again he could throw it away. However based on the sector times I expect MM to be leading by Lap 2. I think Lorenzo and Pedrosa 2nd and 3rd just for a change. Rossi in 11th, the Espargaro boys throw it down a bit too much, the Ducatis can get top 10, as will Rossi I'm sure, Smith etc.

Go Jack, this time slipstream to victory.

Moto 2 who cares, look for the ex Moto3 men, Salom, Cortese or Folger to challenge Rabat, Kallio dry as a chip as he is probably cant do it this time though I'd like to see it

• Like 1

Amazing racing betwen MM and JL!!! That's the first time that I've been on the edge of my seat (literally) for a long time with MGP!!

Miller cracked though, desperate move, and others paid the price with him. Got to give all creadit to Fenati for that win.

• Like 2

Yes that GP was a 2 man exhibition of awesome!!

I really thought Jorge had it but that Honda had some left on the straight

Moto3....Yep I like Jack but that was a dumb move & others paid

Now Alex lost valuable point & may have a broken arm

Also sad to see Vazquez jump the start & need a ride thru penalty

Moto2....geez first lap & last 2 are about all is worth watching

They could learn a lot from tonight GP race

Even 2 bikes can make a race riveting

Edited by mania
  • Like 1

Breath taking battle between Jorge and MM, I was sure it was going to end in the gravel - glad I was wrong.

Brilliant scenes from Mugello, kind of makes you want to visit before 46 retires. He announced he wishes to continue for another 2 years - nice one Vale.

Moto3 was also a cracking race, agree with your comments above regarding that. I don't know why Moto2 isn't producing the same levels of excitement but there is always chance as the season is more or less just underway.

Nice to see Jorge finally manage to get into the groove. Is there any stopping MM? Today was the closest of the year so far.

So it still stands = 6 wins from 6 poles --WOW.

• Like 1

That was nasty, he was very lucky to get away without an injury. He did manage to get in the race - well done.

Cal lost his bike after the first corner of the "S" section, his bike catapulted into poor Bradl who knew nothing about it until he found himself airborne once more.

• Like 1

What do you think? Best race so far this year?

attachicon.gif2.jpg

Best race for 1st position, I have to say the race where Marc came through the field was good to watch.

I hope Jorge & Vale keep up the form.

Ducati high speed striaght line but a good rider on it like Iannone is now getting it around corners too, still struggle towards the end but crafty Dovi was there at the end.

Wonder what Dani will do, 12 sec behind 3rd place ??

Looking forward to the race at Catalunya between Marc, Jorge, Vale, and Dani. biggrin.png

• Like 2

Didn't know about that, RIP Simon Andrews.

There is always that danger lurking, road racing is the ultimate form of bike racing I think, but the cost can be huge.