Suthep will be arrested soon, should surrender to avoid violence: Chalerm

Lite Beer

Well we seeing the proof of Sutheps lies again. He was even on BBC saying they will not obstruct election.

Time for the monkey house and if his guards get chavvy with their guns... be nice to see them squeal as they are brushed aside.

Suthep has been out there too long and there will be more Mai Pen Rai if he is taken off the streets. Many don't care how either how this happens. The man is a fascist and they should not be allowed to breath our air.

• Like 1

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The really tragic part of this is that 9~ people have died and hundreds injured during the course of Suthep's overthrow-movement, and since he has now abandoned the whole revolution idea and agreed to the elections, those people died for literally no reason at all. If he had agreed to the election ASAP and called off the demos, fewer would have died or got injured and we'd still be at the same stage anyway - of having an election. This is regardless of who threw the grenades etc. Suthep should have backed down ages ago and taken the offered early elections before more lives were lost. Now he takes the offered election finally, just means all the tragedies were even more pointless. Reform comes from within the political sphere, and by mature political dialogue, not by dragging desperate and impressionable people onto the streets and into the firing line.

coffee1.gif

Edited by Yunla

He said that by attempting to interrupt an election, they could face a jail term of up to 10 years.

This is good. And their leaders need to be brought in, dead or alive.

I'd like to see Chalerm up on murder charges when the police kill someone in trying to arrest the protest leaders.

The really tragic part of this is that 9~ people have died and hundreds injured during the course of Suthep's overthrow-movement, and since he has now abandoned the whole revolution idea and agreed to the elections, those people died for literally no reason at all.

I'm afraid he hasn't... they're actually preventing people from voting right now, despite Suthep and Akanat's earlier assurances they wouldn't block polling stations.

BBC already asking about hypocricy. I wish Chalerm were serious but I think it is posturing

He'll be trying to rattle suthep and make the mob close ranks. Threats like this will limit their effectiveness it the Great leader is looking over his shoulder all day.

When they move on them. Suthep is toast and many of the latent reds in Bangkok will pick off his fleeing thugs. Go get him BIB

@CMDThai May I ask what happened to K. Suthep's promise not to block people from voting?

• Like 1

The really tragic part of this is that 9~ people have died and hundreds injured during the course of Suthep's overthrow-movement, and since he has now abandoned the whole revolution idea and agreed to the elections, those people died for literally no reason at all. If he had agreed to the election ASAP and called off the demos, fewer would have died or got injured and we'd still be at the same stage anyway - of having an election. This is regardlss of who threw the grenades etc. Suthep should have backed down ages ago and taken the offered early elections before more lives were lost. Now he takes the offered election finally, just means all the tragedies were even more pointless. Reform comes from within the political sphere, and by mature political dialogue, not by dragging desperate and impressionable people onto the streets and into the firing line.

It's looks like they're not "agreeing to the elections" given the number of polling stations that have been blocked.

"I don't know if there will be extrajudicial killings. I will not be among the arresting officers. But whatever will happen or if there may be loss, people should understand that the police will use their good judgement," Chalerm said.

Wtffffffffff?

Leading from the rear like all gutless cowards.

What Thai democracy??

Thailand is a democracy, it's an indisputable fact whether you fascists like it or not.

You like to use the word fascist in every post. Did you learn it this week?

Well, at least he's not using "fascist thugs". wink.png

• Like 1

What Thai democracy??

Thailand is a democracy, it's an indisputable fact whether you fascists like it or not.

You like to use the word fascist in every post. Did you learn it this week?

Well, at least he's not using "fascist thugs". wink.png

That will be in his next post.

It's looks like they're not "agreeing to the elections" given the number of polling stations that have been blocked.

Yes another U-turn. Round and round in circles. I was thinking of what he said yesterday, I'm so out of date.

rolleyes.gif

Edited by Yunla

Ok you made your point. Kill them all if necessary cause they are protesting.

No, again. I want them arrested. But if they resist they should be met with deadly force if necessary. How is that difficult for you to understand?

You think and talk like someone from a backward country. In the modern world we don't just kill. That's a question 9 evolution of the mind from the human kind. Only backward countries amd people kill others so easily because they have different opinions.

Reminds me of those rich hi-so's.. so they pretend... but actually behave without decent manners cause they don't have them.

Good stuff.

Perhaps than can seize all the assets he stole off the tax payer in the palm oil scandal whilst their at it.

I don't think chalerm wants any past cases of corruption investigated. He's got his own skeletons to keep hidden.

Is his son going to take part in the arrest of suthep I wonder.

I doubt it. Sounds as if he won't be able to get close enough and they might shoot back.

• Like 1

Ok you made your point. Kill them all if necessary cause they are protesting.

No, again. I want them arrested. But if they resist they should be met with deadly force if necessary. How is that difficult for you to understand?

You think and talk like someone from a backward country. In the modern world we don't just kill. That's a question 9 evolution of the mind from the human kind. Only backward countries amd people kill others so easily because they have different opinions.

Reminds me of those rich hi-so's.. so they pretend... but actually behave without decent manners cause they don't have them.

What are you on about? Can you people read before you post?

What Thai democracy??

Oh lookie, Diceq has learned a new word! He is so proud of himself, I hope he uses it another 100 times in this thread. Sure, he has no idea what it means and all, but isn't it nice how he fits it into nearly every sentence of his posts!

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Sadly, he also must have learnt how to turn his computer on as well.

Thug, Fascist, Democracy.......

What next

• Like 1

The thing is, Thaksin does far worse things but is too much of a coward to even be in the country when he sells his peasants to the slaughter. At least Suthep has the cojones to lead the people in person. Thaksin is hiding in his peasant funded castle in a sandy land, counting his blood money and yelling to his minions on Skype.

That's because Suthep has some powerful men who sees to it he does not get arrested. Thaksin on the other hand, is fighting these powerful people. That's why he was sentenced on trumped up charges by a kangaroo court in the first place. I would say Thaksin has a lot more cojones than Suthep for challenging the status quo.

cheesy.gif

Shouldn't Tom be out doing his job blocking poll stations instead of insulting people who disagree with him.

• Like 1

The thing is, Thaksin does far worse things but is too much of a coward to even be in the country when he sells his peasants to the slaughter. At least Suthep has the cojones to lead the people in person. Thaksin is hiding in his peasant funded castle in a sandy land, counting his blood money and yelling to his minions on Skype.

That's because Suthep has some powerful men who sees to it he does not get arrested. Thaksin on the other hand, is fighting these powerful people. That's why he was sentenced on trumped up charges by a kangaroo court in the first place. I would say Thaksin has a lot more cojones than Suthep for challenging the status quo.

If Thaksin is innocent why did he try to push through an amnesty bill to clear his name then?

Why not get an independent / international court to look at his case? If he's innocent he ain't got a thing to worry about .

• Like 2

Wow ... advocating killing ... you work for Thaksin?

And exactly where did I advocate killing in my post above?

Ohhh. So you are still quoting dead or alive he is going to get Suthep heheee. Come in peace or i wjll kill you! I would hate to be blocking you in traffic. Maybe you woulf want me dead for makin you late for work heeeheeee

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Your crayoning dictionary might not have these words in them, so just to enlighten you I've given you some new words and their meanings, I've explained enlighten too just in case and if any of the words are too difficult to understand, please ask for clarification:

hy·poc·ri·sy
hiˈpäkrisē/
noun
noun: hypocrisy; plural noun: hypocrisies
  1. 1.
    the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
dou·ble stand·ard
noun
plural noun: double standards
  1. 1.
    a rule or principle that is unfairly applied in different ways to different people or groups.
en·light·en
enˈlītn/
verb
  1. 1.
    give (someone) greater knowledge and understanding about a subject or situation
clar·i·fi·ca·tion
ˌklarəfiˈkāSHən/
noun
  1. 1.
    the action of making a statement or situation less confused and more comprehensible.