NSPTR Leader Killed During Election Blockade Rally

Lite Beer

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is dear leader Suthep? He hasn't made a statement or appearance all day. Hiding, are we?

He has sent the next generation of his stinking family out to blood him for a lifetime of corruption and elitist shennaigans.

I agree with the the above poster. My grandparents always regretted that they did not fight fascism hard enough and early enough. Thailand, needs to get their house in order and these people either marginalised to the loony fringes of the system of put them out of busniness.

In the great dictators absense (Hiding under bed in 5 star hotel we hear) he sends out his stepson. So no worries about cronysim, nepotism... to add to the other disgusting traits he exhibits. Only in Thailand could people follow this mob in such ignorance.

588390.jpg

Apparently your mob followed a *real* fascist and YOU still haven't got the wit to recognise one.

• Like 1

Once again we see the true colours of the reds, they are the violent thugs and will kill anyone who op[poses them, even peacefull protesters. This is directly on yingluck and she is now responsible for this death. Comeon all you red lovers, start bragging how great you are now .

Please let me remind you once again. It was not Yingluck that started this problem, but his excellency the mouth from the south. So this death has to be directly his responsibility. If he had not started this problem, that man would still be alive and waiting for the next election whilst the Elected government would be getting on with running the country as they were popularly elected by a large majority to do.

All that has happened in this country for the past several months has been a chain of events which was started by Yingluck and the failed amnesty bill.

Edited by assayer
  • Like 1

Big difference in a picket line of men, woman, folks trying to get reform and rigged system. They are asking for people to boycott the elect out the front and they are not armed. They were set apron by groups of young men all shipped in for it. Armed

"And they are not armed"

Here is a picture from the car your peaceloving demonstrators were driving!!post-137512-0-05325500-1390739299_thumb.

He was from the student network, not pcad.

Protesters are the minority in bkk and they will suffer further losses next Sunday, if they try to block polling boots

You think 5 million protester (and growing) are a minority, give a break !! Are you looking only the red shirt tv channel ?

Just woke up?

When you prevent millions of people from exercising their voting rights you are bound to make a few bad ones angry. Killing someone is always wrong but he knew the risks of his actions and paid the price.

How can people vote if there is not any opposition party ? voting in this situation is absolutely unconstitutional !!

Protesters are the minority in bkk and they will suffer further losses next Sunday, if they try to block polling boots

You think 5 million protester (and growing) are a minority, give a break !! Are you looking only the red shirt tv channel ?

They didn't get 2,000 today on the final final final final big big push. They wil lhave 40 million to stop next week!!!! in 6,500 locations...

It was the same band of thugs driving around town. Close the station. The Complicit EC keep it shut.

Only took 30-40 reds to put a complete stop to it today. Stopped dead in their tracks in Sri Nakarin.

Might get the bloody nose they deserve.

When you prevent millions of people from exercising their voting rights you are bound to make a few bad ones angry. Killing someone is always wrong but he knew the risks of his actions and paid the price.

Spot on.

Using you violent logic

Now that a protest leader has been shot and killed

You are bound to make a few Protestors angry.

Killing someone is always wrong but when the PTP lovers killed him they knew the risks of their actions, so now the government lovers will pay the same price.

You are a sick man, and I am sure there are many would will play this same logic as if it is a computer game

Once again we see the true colours of the reds, they are the violent thugs and will kill anyone who op[poses them, even peacefull protesters. This is directly on yingluck and she is now responsible for this death. Comeon all you red lovers, start bragging how great you are now .

Please let me remind you once again. It was not Yingluck that started this problem, but his excellency the mouth from the south. So this death has to be directly his responsibility. If he had not started this problem, that man would still be alive and waiting for the next election whilst the Elected government would be getting on with running the country as they were popularly elected by a large majority to do.

All that has happened in this country for the past several months has been a chain of events which was started by Yingluck and the failed amnesty bill.

That's like saying that WW1 was started by an assassination. The protest was going to happen amnesty bill or not, the amnesty bill just set the perfect time

a.) it was their last chance to prevent Thaksin's return

b.) it was met with much opposition providing support for the protests

c.) PTP's defiance of the CC provided some legitimacy to the protests

• Like 1

OBAMA has ZERO credibility, if that is your point. Crimes against humanity, war criminal, and liar fit his description as a politician well.

All the red lovers in T.V. will now be happy - of course it was Suthep's own people who did it - just ask a red and bear in mind they never lie.

bear in mind they never lie.

People on both side are crazy. This will not be the end only the beginning. Death means nothing to these people.

Guaranteed to be a Thai basher come along. If death means nothing to these people why are the anti government protestortrs not armed?

Why are they not shooting into crowds of red shirts?

Does any one wonder why the red shirts are called uneducated?

I don't say it often but I am going to make an exception in this case if the poster or any other poster feels the Thai's are that feeling less about death and killing others go back and climb back under the rock in the country you came from.

Sorry Mods but I have strong feelings towards that low of a class Thai basher. Remove it if you feel it is not appropriate.

Actually it is the Dubai fugitive who started all this, he is the reason for everything that happened in 2010 and he is the reason for everything that is happening now. Some of you sadly seem to stupid to understand that this whole situation is due to the ambitions of the fugitive who will stop at nothing to become the dictator or kill as many people in his way as he can trying. Even sadder is that a number of you freely and openly support the Dubai criminal and his criminal gangs. Yet another murder to add to his very long list and yet another charge to be laid against his useless sister puppet.

Finally, now Suthep will see the damage he has done to his country in his effort to gain leadership other than the ballot box. Shame on this terrible excuse of a man.

Suthep don't want to get leadership.....he want democracy

You are right !! there are so many people in this forum who misunderstood all the situation. Suthep say in public that he will not candidate for a new election, he want to send home (or in jail) all the corrupted people in the government. Enough is enough

Finally, now Suthep will see the damage he has done to his country in his effort to gain leadership other than the ballot box. Shame on this terrible excuse of a man.

As the PTP charged two Democrate leaders with murders for people that where killed during

As thing must be equal Yingluck and her head ministers must not be charged with this murder

Don't tell me now you want and amnesty for Yingluck as well as her brother

Shame on this woman and the thugs behind her for the death of another Thai in their quest for Greed

• Like 1

Where is dear leader Suthep? He hasn't made a statement or appearance all day. Hiding, are we?

Playing golf with Gen Prem, Chief of Justice from the CC, Chairman of EC and the NACC-boss.

And they are all having a good laugh at the buffalos and sheeps fighting eachother!!

We did it again boys, democracy in Thailand?? Over my dead body"

Fore!

• Like 1

Or .....started by the judicial coup.... or the military junta in 06... or by Thaksin.... or it's much deeper than that and judging by the derogatory comments made every day by my yellow leaning friends towards Isaan, Red Shirts, Taxi drivers, etc, it isn't about to go away.

Edited by firestar
  • Like 1

Big difference in a picket line of men, woman, folks trying to get reform and rigged system. They are asking for people to boycott the elect out the front and they are not armed. They were set apron by groups of young men all shipped in for it. Armed

"And they are not armed"

Here is a picture from the car your peaceloving demonstrators were driving!!attachicon.gifBe54mjrCMAA8YJo.jpg

Can you repost it and put an arrow in it to the spot that says peace lovers car.

Much appreciated.

Anyone that prevents another person from voting is simply on the wrong side of history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qt9Ynogftk

The most boring clip in history. What is your point?

The point of the clip is that :

A Thai citizen was forcibly stopped from voting by PDRC protestors.

They were physically assaulted and prevented from voting.

Because you can be sure in my opinion that Suthep and the PDRC will claim nobody was touched, nobody was stopped, nothing was blocked.

The people who pulled her, pushed her and assaulted her are liable for fines and imprisonment of up to 5 years, they are on camera, they are caught red handed, and the world can see it.

All in my opinion of course.

• Like 2

Actually it is the Dubai fugitive who started all this, he is the reason for everything that happened in 2010 and he is the reason for everything that is happening now. Some of you sadly seem to stupid to understand that this whole situation is due to the ambitions of the fugitive who will stop at nothing to become the dictator or kill as many people in his way as he can trying. Even sadder is that a number of you freely and openly support the Dubai criminal and his criminal gangs. Yet another murder to add to his very long list and yet another charge to be laid against his useless sister puppet.

I think you need to go back a bit further - the undemocratic military coup that overthrew Thaksin's government in 2006 is the precursor to this crisis.

Or .....started by the judicial coup.... or the military junta in 06... or by Thaksin.... or it's much deeper than that and judging by the derogatory comments made every day by my yellow leaning friends towards Isaan, Red Shirts, Taxi drivers, etc, it isn't about to go away.

It will if they decide that they want a better Thailand.

• Like 1

And if I was not living in Thailand , then I guess it wouls have been my fault

You are not an ex policeman are you ?

As the PTP charged two Democrate leaders with murders for people that where killed during

As thing must be equal Yingluck and her head ministers must not be charged with this murder

Don't tell me now you want and amnesty for Yingluck as well as her brother

Shame on this woman and the thugs behind her for the death of another Thai in their quest for Greed

There is a big difference.

YL and PTP have told the police they are not allowed to use guns or live ammunition.

Abhisit and Suthep, in their roles, authorized the army to use live ammunition. They are being charged as they were the ones who are ultimately responsible for allowing the military to use real live rounds on protestors in 2010, which resulted in many deaths.

In my opinion of course.

They didn't get 2,000 today on the final final final final big big push. They wil lhave 40 million to stop next week!!!! in 6,500 locations...

It was the same band of thugs driving around town. Close the station. The Complicit EC keep it shut.

Only took 30-40 reds to put a complete stop to it today. Stopped dead in their tracks in Sri Nakarin.

Might get the bloody nose they deserve.

Little man, with a murdered leader today, you can bet they'll be back next week fully armed. You seem very happy that your side 'won' a victory today. Let's see what happens when blood flows on both sides next week. Are you going to count the dead on both sides and be happy if there are more dead protestors then there are Shinawatras?

Typical red shirted mentality. They just love the violence.

• Like 2

One thing you can be sure of. Violence leads to more violence. This will only polarize opinion and majke matters worse. I am not taking sides as it is not my country but it seems that both sides are less than perfect and have many faults. It's time the extremists on both sides were shown the exit door and the moderates from both sides sat down and talked to each other. For the good of Thailand and it's people <deleted> get a grip.

Anyone that prevents another person from voting is simply on the wrong side of history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qt9Ynogftk

The most boring clip in history. What is your point?

The point of the clip is that :

A Thai citizen was forcibly stopped from voting by PDRC protestors.

They were physically assaulted and prevented from voting.

Because you can be sure in my opinion that Suthep and the PDRC will claim nobody was touched, nobody was stopped, nothing was blocked.

The people who pulled her, pushed her and assaulted her are liable for fines and imprisonment of up to 5 years, they are on camera, they are caught red handed, and the world can see it.

All in my opinion of course.

Amnesty bill at 4am???

• Like 1