NSPTR Leader Killed During Election Blockade Rally

Lite Beer

Seems more videos are surfacing on Facebook taken from surrounding condos.

The Mrs just showed me one of the police telling the reds to go away, not arresting them as they should.

Seems one of the reds who says he was part of the attack group has posted on facebook that he hopes all the injured dies.

Arrest them for what, turning up at a polling booth to vote?

The amnesty bill has not yet become law so political murder and wounding is still a crime. As (AFAIK) is showing up at a polling station with weapons.

So are you saying that the BIB told the alleged killer to go away? Are you saying that if a lone red commits a crime then everyone who supports the government should be arrested. If the same went for Sutheps monkeys this demo would have been over ages ago when the bus was attacked.

Edited by chooka

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again we see the true colours of the reds, they are the violent thugs and will kill anyone who op[poses them, even peacefull protesters. This is directly on yingluck and she is now responsible for this death. Comeon all you red lovers, start bragging how great you are now .

Please let me remind you once again. It was not Yingluck that started this problem, but his excellency the mouth from the south. So this death has to be directly his responsibility. If he had not started this problem, that man would still be alive and waiting for the next election whilst the Elected government would be getting on with running the country as they were popularly elected by a large majority to do.

Lets go back even further

who was it who wanted to get her brother a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD

Or is it their mother for given birth to this criminals

Or maybe their father for a tinkle in his eye

Lets not for get the MOnk that allowed them to Marry

why leave the grandparents out of this

You are a complete fool my friend

Guns do not kill

it is the brain that pull the trigger

So thanking you Ms Yingluck, you are meant to look after this country no matter what, the ball stops at you

• Like 1

No but again you are missing the point,

If you are a brit let me ask you this.

If the British people decided that they did not trust either governemtn both were found to be corrupt and not worthy of being in power. What would the queen do?

Never happen???? OK think american revolution.

Corrupt politicians, heavy taxes that benefited the wealthy brits, government was not looking out for the people. Or India remember a guy named Ghandi?

Whyd did this protest start? Corrupt politician in Dubai

Oooh! oooh! me sir! i can tell you! me! me!

.... Fortunately, being british we're all very pragmatic and peaceful and these are the absolute last resort. We'd sooner let a government run itself into the ground and then boot it out at an election....So hope that answers your question.

It answers more than the question. It is very telling of how the power of 500 years of Imperialism has taught all the Brits to be very obedient of their masters. Let's not forget the colonization of the planet on the grounds of being a "very pragmatic and peaceful" people bringing light to the world, while being responsible for the ruination of more cultures than any other force in the history of the planet.

My god!, the Queen and the Windsor family are enemies of people around the globe, and you talk such nonsense it is like you have never read a book not endorsed by the state school.

• Like 1

ThaiVisa has been hijacked by people with a political purpose. Call it boiler room politics. In the 2006, 2009 and 2010 disturbances there was room for discussion. Now, it's murderous and dangerous rethorics! I am closing my account!

Ba bye!

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Where is dear leader Suthep? He hasn't made a statement or appearance all day. Hiding, are we?

Playing golf with Gen Prem, Chief of Justice from the CC, Chairman of EC and the NACC-boss.

And they are all having a good laugh at the buffalos and sheeps fighting eachother!!

We did it again boys, democracy in Thailand?? Over my dead body"

Fore!

That makes 5 players - one of them must be the caddie.

He was from the student network, not pcad.

Protesters are the minority in bkk and they will suffer further losses next Sunday, if they try to block polling boots

You think 5 million protester (and growing) are a minority, give a break !! Are you looking only the red shirt tv channel ?

They didn't get 2,000 today on the final final final final big big push. They wil lhave 40 million to stop next week!!!! in 6,500 locations...

It was the same band of thugs driving around town. Close the station. The Complicit EC keep it shut.

Only took 30-40 reds to put a complete stop to it today. Stopped dead in their tracks in Sri Nakarin.

Might get the bloody nose they deserve.

Little man, with a murdered leader today, you can bet they'll be back next week fully armed. You seem very happy that your side 'won' a victory today. Let's see what happens when blood flows on both sides next week. Are you going to count the dead on both sides and be happy if there are more dead protestors then there are Shinawatras?

Typical red shirted mentality. They just love the violence.

Nobody knows yet who killed him but you seem to have your mind made up already. You speak against violence but threaten violence yourself.

You are the same kind of hypocrit like Suthep.

What did they expect to happen when they trample over the democratic rights of others? That people would just obediently accept it? They have sown the wind and they will reap the whirlwind.

So in your democracy you can murder people if the step on your toes

I an so sorry there are so many sick people who write on this web site

This complete sage is about an eye for an eye

Nothing about stopping corruption

chooka, on 26 Jan 2014 - 18:26, said:snapback.png

Robby nz, on 26 Jan 2014 - 18:22, said:snapback.png

Seems more videos are surfacing on Facebook taken from surrounding condos.

The Mrs just showed me one of the police telling the reds to go away, not arresting them as they should.

Seems one of the reds who says he was part of the attack group has posted on facebook that he hopes all the injured dies.

Arrest them for what, turning up at a polling booth to vote?

They were not voters, they came after the protesters had left the polling place.

Try reading and understanding the reports, they came on motorbikes intent on violence.

I assumed from your post that the police were telling them to go away when they turned up to vote. My apologies but it wasn't very clear as to what time you were refering to.

Finally, now Suthep will see the damage he has done to his country in his effort to gain leadership other than the ballot box. Shame on this terrible excuse of a man.

As the PTP charged two Democrate leaders with murders for people that where killed during

As thing must be equal Yingluck and her head ministers must not be charged with this murder

Don't tell me now you want and amnesty for Yingluck as well as her brother

Shame on this woman and the thugs behind her for the death of another Thai in their quest for Greed

There is a big difference.

YL and PTP have told the police they are not allowed to use guns or live ammunition.

Abhisit and Suthep, in their roles, authorized the army to use live ammunition. They are being charged as they were the ones who are ultimately responsible for allowing the military to use real live rounds on protestors in 2010, which resulted in many deaths.

In my opinion of course.

What matters is whether the deaths were a foreseeable consequence of their actions - Chalerm has said it himself that extrajudicial killings were to be expected so he is just as responsible for any deaths that occur from police hands as Abhisit/Suthep was.

• Like 1

Looks like the Student leaders car was well armed.

Pics now of the crime scene (waiting for full translation) Saying this is the truck contents of what the peace loving students (all in their 50s) had with them

Be54mjrCMAA8YJo.jpg

Few guns, machettes, knives and shotgun rounds hidden in the back. As the reds didn't leave them behind and there was a crowd there when police arrive. Looks gen... Who knows.

Wonder what peaceful acts they were planning to carry out with them.

The ages... they are all getting well into their 50's if you see the list. Again. Not a student group, but an old style mob and coup mongering clique.

http://www.go6tv.com/2014/01/blog-post_8110.html

Great source :P go6tv is Thaksin funded, red shirt allied LOL

Well the reds have created a martyr, from the NSPTR students camp or from the Suthep camp, makes no difference the lable that he is protesting under, it is against the current kleptocracy. His martyrdom; most likely the reds did it, facts will emerge, as well as spin. But the last time the reds opponents had martyrs it did NOT end well for those being backed by the reds. Now there is someone important to rally around in memorial. Just like after Gov House then the airport, the violence had the exact opposite affect than desired on the protestors. The did not stop.

Chalerm certainly did open the moral floodgates with his recent comments, this will only get worse.

The most pathetic part is this was the fastest route to making SURE the election couldn't be held next week.

The inability to join cause and affect together and figure out your own best interests in the combination, and then act appropriately.

RIP K. Suthin a shame you had to die for the cause you believed in.

Very well written

To those who are responsible for this Murder

You have just opened Pandoras Box

once open you will find it hard to close again

Heads will be getting cracked on election day .... and I gotta say .. it's been 3 months too long. Let the people vote. Oh yeah... that weak vote buying argument is tired. Every government buys votes in one way or another. The Unions in the USA are always bribed to vote one way or another. Find another excuse for lawlessness.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by kuka

Finally, now Suthep will see the damage he has done to his country in his effort to gain leadership other than the ballot box. Shame on this terrible excuse of a man.

As the PTP charged two Democrate leaders with murders for people that where killed during

As thing must be equal Yingluck and her head ministers must not be charged with this murder

Shame on this woman and the thugs behind her for the death of another Thai in their quest for Greed

YL and PTP have told the police they are not allowed to use guns or live ammunition.

Abhisit and Suthep, in their roles, authorized the army to use live ammunition. They are being charged as they were the ones who are ultimately responsible for allowing the military to use real live rounds on protestors in 2010, which resulted in many deaths.

In my opinion of course.

What matters is whether the deaths were a foreseeable consequence of their actions - Chalerm has said it himself that extrajudicial killings were to be expected so he is just as responsible for any deaths that occur from police hands as Abhisit/Suthep was.

Are you claiming the police killed the yellow shirt? Where is your proof?

Yesterday Chalerm said leaders of the anti gov protesters may be shot. Today one is shot dead.

Where is Chalerm now? nursing a hangover whilst sitting in the police head quarters holding that rediculous sign saying "Peace for Bangkok"

He did not say that. Stop spreading false information. Go read his statement again.

• Like 1

Well the reds have created a martyr, from the NSPTR students camp or from the Suthep camp, makes no difference the lable that he is protesting under, it is against the current kleptocracy. His martyrdom; most likely the reds did it, facts will emerge, as well as spin. But the last time the reds opponents had martyrs it did NOT end well for those being backed by the reds. Now there is someone important to rally around in memorial. Just like after Gov House then the airport, the violence had the exact opposite affect than desired on the protestors. The did not stop.

Chalerm certainly did open the moral floodgates with his recent comments, this will only get worse.

The most pathetic part is this was the fastest route to making SURE the election couldn't be held next week.

The inability to join cause and affect together and figure out your own best interests in the combination, and then act appropriately.

RIP K. Suthin a shame you had to die for the cause you believed in.

Very well written

To those who are responsible for this Murder

You have just opened Pandoras Box

once open you will find it hard to close again

Wow, you have solved the case !!

So who did it then ? Who shot him ? What is their name and ID card number ?

Are they from Udon ? Or Surat Thani ? Or Cambodia ? Or a jihadist from down south ?

I await you to post their photo and their ID card number as you are sure it was a "RED" and you claim so.

So based on these claims, please provide the details of who it was along with absolute proof they are a red shirt, not a yellow in disguise, or a black shirt, or green shirt, or blue shirt, or made in Cambodia shirt.........

I await..............

In my opinion of course.

Nobody knows yet who killed him but you seem to have your mind made up already. You speak against violence but threaten violence yourself.

Chalerm threatens protest leaders with extra judicial killings. Protest leader gets shot soon after! And you have thousands of protestors out there but only the leader is killed. What a coincidence!

No one's threatening violence but when a protest leader gets killed while leading a protest, you can bet the protestors will go out the next time fully prepared for a fight. And when Chalerm releases his dogs again, you know he will, the protestors will defend themselves. More blood will be shed. Thank you Shinawatras for for inflaming the situation. Appointing your attack dog Chalerm to handle this crisis was tactical genius!

In my opinion of course.

Abhisit and Suthep directly ORDERED the killings of Thai civilians and are on trial for that. Chalerm only responded to a newspaper reporter who asked if there may be extrajudicial killings. He clearly said that he did not support them.

Please stop twisting and distorting information.

Once again we see the true colours of the reds, they are the violent thugs and will kill anyone who op[poses them, even peacefull protesters. This is directly on yingluck and she is now responsible for this death. Comeon all you red lovers, start bragging how great you are now .

peaceful demonstrations? Peaceful? They were forcefully trying to close down the election booth of course they got retaliation seriously i hate it when you say the other side is peaceful when they are not. They are using force and numbers to disrupt elections and the daily running of bkk.

So what did the anti-govt protesters actually do? Did they kill people?Some of them are blocking the election booth, some pulling and pushing here and there. They block some of the roads. Some people may feel they shouldn't do it. But does it justified the govt supporters to use ammunition on them?

A bullet in the head??

• Like 2

It's most unfortunate that another person has died for no reason. Mr Suthep should call a halt now before we have any further violence

Or to be fair

Ms Yingluck should call a halt now before we have any further violence

A glass can be half full or Half empty

Your Bias is showing

Chalerm threatens protest leaders with extra judicial killings. Protest leader gets shot soon after! And you have thousands of protestors out there but only the leader is killed. What a coincidence!

No one's threatening violence but when a protest leader gets killed while leading a protest, you can bet the protestors will go out the next time fully prepared for a fight. And when Chalerm releases his dogs again, you know he will, the protestors will defend themselves. More blood will be shed. Thank you Shinawatras for for inflaming the situation. Appointing your attack dog Chalerm to handle this crisis was tactical genius!

He did not threaten extrajudicial killings. Please go read his statement again. A newspaper reporter asked if there may be extrajudicial killings and he said it may happen but he did not support it.

If you say a tsunami may happen because there is earthquake activity it does not mean you caused the tsunami when one happens. Get it?

Go read his statement again before spreading misinformation.

• Like 1

Just listed to all the anti democracy posters on here!

Their beloved yellow shirt thugs have been running riot all over Bkk for the past 2 months, killing and intimidating Thai citizens and trying their best to stop the people from their right to vote.

As soon as the citizens come out to stop them and restore law and order so the people can excercise their right to vote...They cry foul!

This is the mind set of these so called "good people".

why do you fools keep persisting with words like "Yellow Shirts" and "Thugs

My Thai wife and all her friends are in Bkk and they hate the yellow shirts

They are Thai protestors, Not Yellow shirts

Did I see you write Red Shirt thugs who murdered some one to day NO

You biased comments are now just getting sickening

• Like 1

peaceful demonstrations? Peaceful? They were forcefully trying to close down the election booth of course they got retaliation seriously i hate it when you say the other side is peaceful when they are not. They are using force and numbers to disrupt elections and the daily running of bkk.

So what did the anti-govt protesters actually do? Did they kill people?Some of them are blocking the election booth, some pulling and pushing here and there. They block some of the roads. Some people may feel they shouldn't do it. But does it justified the govt supporters to use ammunition on them?

A bullet in the head??

This is not a protest.

If you havn't heard from Sutheps mouth and every newspaper even in Thailand.

They want an end to democracy and a legally elected Government to stand aside whilst they rule for a year or two.

So to your question, yes, they do deserve that as they are now physically trying to bring about a Dictatorship by any means possible. There has been much more than pushing on their part there were the beatings and the torture, the gun totting, the 3 day riot at the police station and Gov house. (did you not see that)

Nobody has to apologise when extremists with these views and aims come unstuck. there is a peaceful way, and they chose not to take it.

• Like 1

A bullet in the head??

Initially I was indifferent, we are foreigners after all and cannot vote. However after watching the violence dished out to that poor soul in the back of the pick-up. They where beating and beating that person with no mercy. Horrible violent monsters.

Edited by Pui

Please let me remind you once again. It was not Yingluck that started this problem, but his excellency the mouth from the south. So this death has to be directly his responsibility. If he had not started this problem, that man would still be alive and waiting for the next election whilst the Elected government would be getting on with running the country as they were popularly elected by a large majority to do.

It was not Yingluck that started this problem

It wasen´t? Pushing through the blanket amnesty? And when Constution Court says no, the PTP and Yingluck says we don´t care what CC says.

You will not make many friend on this site by telling the truth

• Like 2