NSPTR Leader Killed During Election Blockade Rally

Lite Beer

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again we see the true colours of the reds, they are the violent thugs and will kill anyone who op[poses them, even peacefull protesters. This is directly on yingluck and she is now responsible for this death. Comeon all you red lovers, start bragging how great you are now .

Please let me remind you once again. It was not Yingluck that started this problem, but his excellency the mouth from the south. So this death has to be directly his responsibility. If he had not started this problem, that man would still be alive and waiting for the next election whilst the Elected government would be getting on with running the country as they were popularly elected by a large majority to do.

Please let me remind you oh learned one, that the common denominator in all Thailand's problems in the past few years is the stinking evil Shinawatra family, not Suthep.

You are either a brainwashed reds fan, or have a very low mentality and no morals. Your stupid opinions are a dime a dozen in BKK bars.

Your boss, the criminal from the south is probably suggesting all your insults word by word.

With Thaksin, in 7 years , the Thai GNP grew by about 50%, the corruption index DROPPED to the lowest level ever (you can see Transparency International), the freedom of press according to Reporters without Border and Freedomhouse was the second best ever in history of Thailand after the Leekpai government.

Your boss Suthep , long time before Thaksin appeared in politics, had already been convincted for fraud, violation of the Constitution, corruption and later for MURDER.

This is why he is one of the most hated people in the whole south, and he was the most hated in the Democratic Party when the party was still democratic. He destroyed the democracy in his party and created a hub of corrupt thugs.

Thaksin, with all his mistakes, anti democratic tics, pales in comparision to Suthep. Worst than Suthep, nobody. Just go and ask to Chuan Leekpai when he complained about Suthep corruption and anti democratic behaviour. But Suthep has powerful friends, that;'s t. And he brainwashes few guillible Thais and farangs also. We have more than one here.

I would probably support real peaceful demostrations if they were led by a decent people, like Leekpai and not that gangster ultracorrupt and ultraconvicted Suthep.

Having lived in his province for 9 years and witnessed what him and his sibling did could not have put it better. Intensely disliked but the only option for the yellows. People down their great just as they were in Udon who are Red, same people what a shame.

Edited by marstons

It should be very interesting to see what action the Army will take if much more of this happens. I clearly recall the Army boss telling Yingluck less than three weeks ago that if the red thugs started violence he would hold her 'Personally responsible '. I would say she will be horrified that the red dogs are now out of the kennel and running loose on the streets.

But of course, no passionate (and unscripted) speech from her condemning violence and pleading for all parties to refrain. Some people might get the wrong idea.

In many countries, it would be the responsibility of the military, in times such as these, to ensure that citizens wanting to cast a vote could be protected as they did so...

• Like 2

When you prevent millions of people from exercising their voting rights you are bound to make a few bad ones angry. Killing someone is always wrong but he knew the risks of his actions and paid the price.

But it is probably even deeper than this election. The protesters--as the elites that they are or think they are--have for decades declared the poorer, less influential, farmers and beyond Bangkok folk, to be not intelligent enough to vote and have looked down their noses at these citizens with disdain. How long did the elites think this could last, especially after Thaksin awoke the beyond Bangkok crowd and showed them the power of the vote that resulted in repeated victories whilst the self-proclaimed elites couldn't come close to winning an election.

Now come the TV echo chambers reverberating Suthep's contention that he even cried to Obama about in a letter, that the only reason Thaksin has been able to win elections is due to vote buying. Well, any child would recognize that if this were fact it would be in Suthep's best interest to welcome the election and then invite independent international monitors to expose all the problems in order to invalidate and overturn the election results and dismantle PTP and Thaksin forever in Thai politics and world opinion. Any child can figure this out so why block elections that are illegal when such illegality would be the coup de mort for Thaksin and PTP?

Clearly, things are not as they are being made to appear.

• Like 1

All the red lovers in T.V. will now be happy - of course it was Suthep's own people who did it - just ask a red and bear in mind they never lie

NO. It was the THAI PEOPLE who would not stand for others trying to take away their right to vote who did it. I'm not happy about it...but this kind of thing is inevitable when you start interfering with the rights of others in the way that the Suthep people are.

Not a supporter of either group but it always seems to be the reds who resort to violence. Just wondering if there will be any condemnation of this by the red leaders. Of course there won't be, they are totally happy with violence as long as it's done by their side. To all the red shirt supporters here I don't know how you can support a side which is is happy to use violence and murder to get what they want. To me it shows that you have no problem with violence and murder as well which is sickening.

chooka, on 26 Jan 2014 - 18:26, said:snapback.png

Robby nz, on 26 Jan 2014 - 18:22, said:snapback.png

Seems more videos are surfacing on Facebook taken from surrounding condos.

The Mrs just showed me one of the police telling the reds to go away, not arresting them as they should.

Seems one of the reds who says he was part of the attack group has posted on facebook that he hopes all the injured dies.

Arrest them for what, turning up at a polling booth to vote?

They were not voters, they came after the protesters had left the polling place.

Try reading and understanding the reports, they came on motorbikes intent on violence.

Khun Ginjag!

Why do you assume I knuckle under, I don't. I have my own opinion as stated.

That it happens to agree with most of my family/friends is probably because we live in a rural community.

No we have not been made rich, but the PTP has done a lot more than anybody else for the rural community, health, education etc.

The dems did nothing.

Well, except for taking the B30 off healthcare and increasing funding, and school uniform and text subsidies, and rice subsidies paid directly to farmers. Nothing really.

I haven't a problem with subsidies for education... The problem is that the students never see it. It's pocketed by the owners of the school.

Once again we see the true colours of the reds, they are the violent thugs and will kill anyone who op[poses them, even peacefull protesters. This is directly on yingluck and she is now responsible for this death. Comeon all you red lovers, start bragging how great you are now .

Please let me remind you once again. It was not Yingluck that started this problem, but his excellency the mouth from the south. So this death has to be directly his responsibility. If he had not started this problem, that man would still be alive and waiting for the next election whilst the Elected government would be getting on with running the country as they were popularly elected by a large majority to do.

well said.

It should be very interesting to see what action the Army will take if much more of this happens. I clearly recall the Army boss telling Yingluck less than three weeks ago that if the red thugs started violence he would hold her 'Personally responsible '. I would say she will be horrified that the red dogs are now out of the kennel and running loose on the streets.

But of course, no passionate (and unscripted) speech from her condemning violence and pleading for all parties to refrain. Some people might get the wrong idea.

In many countries, it would be the responsibility of the military, in times such as these, to ensure that citizens wanting to cast a vote could be protected as they did so...

And it would be the duty of the PM to direct the police or military to do so. But not to allow a private militia to wreak violence, or by their silence tacitly approve it.

This is what happens when the system has failed to find a way to resolve differences.

I was at work the day that the pad was stuck under the flyover at rangsit with red shirts chasing them with everyone waving guns around.

Thailand is full of people with guns. If some pooyai stood on the back of a truck telling me to not vote because he thinks I am corrupt. I would give him a bit of my mind.

Who the hell is he to stop anyone going to vote?

In Thailand you do so at your own peril and woe betide you if you are naive enough to believe otherwise. That really has put it in context about what these people are doing.

It's not right that he got shot, but who the hell does he think he is?

Killing someone is always wrong but are we surprised it happens when this is what happens when wanting to vote?

M4np0Ab.jpg

is that a red shirt guy?

Your not too smart are you

He is wearing a blue shirt and wanting to vote

This photo looks staged to me: What's the normal reaction when someone/somethign strangles you - you grab at the thing around your throat to try and remove it - this guy is not. He is, however, holding onto his phone. Now before people come and say, maybe "He was just starting to get throttled and was about to try to free himself?" You have to ask yourself: How lucky was the photographer to have a perfect view (thanks to the "pointers" standing left and right of the frame) and be ready with his camera for an event that had yet to happen.

If this is a still image from a video - please provide a link to the video and I will retract my statement.

Edited by SABloke
  • Like 2

If the voting on the yellow biased Bangkokposts article were anything to go by, moderates in Bangkok wanted him strung up. So much so BP seems to have deleted the post to hide all the "good" style comments with lots of 'likes'.

If the Bangkokpost crowd is ready to lynch you, you're in real trouble.

I always thought this country will never divide (even after May 2010). Alas! I was wrong. It is truly divided. That is done but violence........

I believe that both sides should make policies help poor. Not all rice farmers are poor. Baht 30 health care has really helped poor people. Equality is another form of democracy.

Let this not become another Egypt or Syria, this country has come a long way without being colonised and passed through 2 world wars and cold war.

Time for people to force leaders to sit and talk stop protest/s and stop having people killed.

• Like 1

Killing someone is always wrong but are we surprised it happens when this is what happens when wanting to vote?

M4np0Ab.jpg

is that a red shirt guy?

The guy with a whistle round his neck (on the right) is wearing a red shirt cap ! so it looks like it's staged

It looked staged just from the expressions on the faces. The real question is why is the Nation all of a sudden publishing pro-government propaganda? Before the SoE their articles always had an anti-government spin to them.

When you prevent millions of people from exercising their voting rights you are bound to make a few bad ones angry. Killing someone is always wrong but he knew the risks of his actions and paid the price.

I am shocked that at 18:55 there have been 48 people that think murder is OK over voting rights. What a sad world we live in

A lot of people have died before us for that right.

I am shocked that at 18:55 there have been 48 people that think murder is OK over voting rights. What a sad world we live in

Murder is NOT ok and no one has said that it is

If the voting on the yellow biased Bangkokposts article were anything to go by, moderates in Bangkok wanted him strung up. So much so BP seems to have deleted the post to hide all the "good" style comments with lots of 'likes'.

If the Bangkokpost crowd is ready to lynch you, you're in real trouble.

Haha. I've often wondered about those comments pages on the bp. They hardly follow the "media must preach unity", view.

M4np0Ab.jpg

is that a red shirt guy?

Your not too smart are you

He is wearing a blue shirt and wanting to vote

This photo looks staged to me: What's the normal reaction when someone/somethign strangles you - you grab at the thing around your throat to try and remove it - this guy is not. He is, however, holding onto his phone. Now before people come and say, maybe "He was just starting to get throttled and was about to try to free himself?" You have to ask yourself: How lucky was the photographer to have a perfect view (thanks to the "pointers" standing left and right of the frame) and be ready with his camera for an event that had yet to happen.

If this is a still image from a video - please provide a link to the video and I will retract my statement.

nTJJvyq.jpg

The second one looks real enough for you?

Or is his skin too white in the first one to be wanting to vote? Again, at the risk of repeating myself, it isn't amateur pictures but The Nation's official photos.

Edited by firestar

Please let me remind you oh learned one, that the common denominator in all Thailand's problems in the past few years is the stinking evil Shinawatra family, not Suthep.

You are either a brainwashed reds fan, or have a very low mentality and no morals. Your stupid opinions are a dime a dozen in BKK bars.

Your boss, the criminal from the south is probably suggesting all your insults word by word.

With Thaksin, in 7 years , the Thai GNP grew by about 50%, the corruption index DROPPED to the lowest level ever (you can see Transparency International), the freedom of press according to Reporters without Border and Freedomhouse was the second best ever in history of Thailand after the Leekpai government.

Your boss Suthep , long time before Thaksin appeared in politics, had already been convincted for fraud, violation of the Constitution, corruption and later for MURDER.

This is why he is one of the most hated people in the whole south, and he was the most hated in the Democratic Party when the party was still democratic. He destroyed the democracy in his party and created a hub of corrupt thugs.

Thaksin, with all his mistakes, anti democratic tics, pales in comparision to Suthep. Worst than Suthep, nobody. Just go and ask to Chuan Leekpai when he complained about Suthep corruption and anti democratic behaviour. But Suthep has powerful friends, that;'s t. And he brainwashes few guillible Thais and farangs also. We have more than one here.

I would probably support real peaceful demostrations if they were led by a decent people, like Leekpai and not that gangster ultracorrupt and ultraconvicted Suthep.

+1 for your post. I totally agree. Suthep has never been a democrat and has always been an opportunist who makes and is in for the money. I miss the time of Chua, Surin and Korn but Suthep and Abhisit is not the really the Democrat Party I knew of after the Suchinda coup.

• Like 1

ThaiVisa has been hijacked by people with a political purpose. Call it boiler room politics. In the 2006, 2009 and 2010 disturbances there was room for discussion. Now, it's murderous and dangerous rethorics! I am closing my account!

• Like 1