Trying to vote: an aggravating denial of my basic right

webfact

You want to vote?

gloriously staged picture by the reds to make the anti's look bad

the guy being strangled should be on Thai soaps at 6pm, his acting is so poor

gSAEkos.jpg

Picture number 2 with the same guy real enough for you?

As been said before these are not amateur photos, but come from the official "The Nation" photographer twitter feed

And with the one I posted before it makes three... Maybe it's still not enough real for someone...

• Like 1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

one more sickening image spread wide across the media.

Old style educated Thais showing respect for their elders. Total vermin.

Be80ySxCcAA6HeX.jpg

Explanation, please..

Just a voter who was chased by the coup-mongers, and the police protecting her...It was at Bunggoom.....Chatter on Social media compared this foto with American Blacks going to attend a Universtity and the white's evicting them in 1957.

• Like 1

Wow. now that is an image. Real revolution anybody.!

If this is not the viral image of the day, I'll eat sutheps vest!!! Stunning and wall done to the artist who I would love to credit

Be7E-QSCMAAha-E.jpg

I've just seen the video of this incident - rather ridiculous really...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qt9Ynogftk

Very apt picture actually. They had the revaluation because they wanted a leader that ruled by popular consent and not hereditary right. Fair enough I think.

Which is pretty much what those who want to vote at the moment want. Even if Suthep could understand this image - doubtful considering his vaguely imbecilic letter to Obama - one suspects he doesn't want the concept of the voice of the people too engrained. The democracy theme only has to get him as far as his "Council' and then will be discarded, or at least reworked as East Germany and other so called "people's democracies" did.

• Like 1

Originally from another poster. Should be posted everywhere. This woman wants to vote. It doesn't take a knowledge of Thai to understand.

Well done that woman !! A real hero.

And every thug around her trying to stop her vote should be arrested.

In my opinion.

Yes, very much so.

She should be applauded for demonstrating and therefore protecting her rights.

• Like 1

Originally from another poster. Should be posted everywhere. This woman wants to vote. It doesn't take a knowledge of Thai to understand.

Well done that woman !! A real hero.

And every thug around her trying to stop her vote should be arrested.

In my opinion.

Yes, very much so.

She should be applauded for demonstrating and therefore protecting her rights.

I like how matter of fact she was about it. She climbed over and moved on with herself.

• Like 1

So - respect my vote, but not yours/ New rallying cry of the PDRC/Dems

Leaders sneaking in to VOTE!!!!!! Incredible incredible incredilbe. Not often I am lost for words

truly stomach churning

Be52lZMCMAEXBZM.jpg

Pictures speak a thousand enraged words. Bloody hypocrites and no one person can argue this! Good for the goose but not the gander hey, in for his piece of pie may I add?

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Leaders sneaking in to VOTE!!!!!! Incredible incredible incredilbe. Not often I am lost for words

truly stomach churning

Be52lZMCMAEXBZM.jpg

Pictures speak a thousand enraged words. Bloody hypocrites and no one person can argue this! Good for the goose but not the gander hey, in for his piece of pie may I add?

Abhisit voted yesterday...Photo of him dropping ballot in the box on the Internet.

truly stomach churning

Be52lZMCMAEXBZM.jpg

Abhisit voted yesterday...Photo of him dropping ballot in the box on the Internet.
In my humble opinion we all should be disgusted and spread these images and videos far and wide. I side with the average Thai, be they educated or otherwise, this is an abomination on the PRDC and all its supporters. Let the entire nation speak and remember, we are but guests in this remarkable country. Long live the King and his people....

The "heart of the matter"....This 'reform before election" nonsense is simply the elite not wanting an election until it can change the rules (again)........

It hardly makes sense to reform *after* the election.

I don't trust Suthep & Abhisit.

Here in the south, the polls are blocked. Its clear the election process is Democrat controlled, because there is no mob at each polling station, the polls were closed simply in support of Suthep & Abhisit by the local politicians or civil servants.

How can trust the vote count in these areas, if we can't even trust the officers to even permit the vote in the first place?

• Like 2

You want to vote?

Have you seen the videos of the incident on Thai news channels? Very obviously not staged and some of the protesters can only be described as vicious thugs.

• Like 2

You want to vote?

Have you seen the videos of the incident on Thai news channels? Very obviously not staged and some of the protesters can only be described as vicious thugs.

Well said and some posters should count till 1,000 before posting such a bestiality just to support his beliefs. Sad to note the same remark of the pic being staged was made also by a moderator...

it's a sad day for Thailand. Many expats (should) know better, both sides are flawed and wouldn't qualify to run a country according to western standards. It could have been so easy, both sides run election campaigns and let the people decide which of the two evils would govern the country. In case of concerns about "vote buying", the yellows could easily double the "reward", regarding the current spendings on the protests wink.png Seriously though, with a little common sense it is obvious that each side holds on to their very strong political views. At the end of the day, they'd vote for whoever they support and for most, "pocket money" won't make them change their minds.

Common sense doesn't really matter in a society, where FACE and Status is more important than the actual well being...

well, the whole "saving face" thing is more or less the Thai version for an excuse-book, also know to westerners as "saving ass". Often used to in avoiding to take responsibility for one's own actions. People do lots of crazy things that would classify as "face-loss" in everyday life, yet power and greed doesn't give a shit.

Well said and some posters should count till 1,000 before posting such a bestiality just to support his beliefs. Sad to note the same remark of the pic being staged was made also by a moderator...

I've been following TVF on twitter, in hope to get the same quality of news coverage like Richard Borrow does, but unfortunately, many retweets indicate a political bias. So I'm not surprised about the remarks. No offense, everyone is entitled to their private opinion, but I'm expecting news to be neutral and balanced, especially run by a well established expat platform.

These so called protesters are nothing but a bunch of undemocratic thugs and bullies.

For those trying to vote, please take photographs or videos of those yellow shirt idiots blocking the voting booths, post them online so they can be identified by the police and name and shamed.

And you call selling you votes for money and murdering those who oppose you democratic?

Bullocks.