Internet date goes bad

addy77

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OP, if you want the girl to be honest about compensation, then you should be equally honest as well. Meaning, you should tell her from the outset that you're only interested in free sex.

Contrary what people say here...Very many good girls will go to your place on the first date to have sex....even just hours after meeting, very many, but good girls will feel insulted if you ask how much its want for sex....If you need to ask, it is just because you are not very sure about what kind of woman are you dealing to. In that case, and if you are looking for free sex, do not ask, do not take to your place, and let it go. Most of the times Thai women do not understand English well, but will make you believe the opposite, and that is a recipe for wrong interpretation and problems.

Again.....Women and men have the same sex drive, just with different approach. Bar girls and prostitutes have other interest attached with that, and sex drive doesn't count, to fake it well counts. It is part of the "job".

With so many good girls in Thailand looking in have a good time...why take risk with bad girls?

Sorry..I do not get it.

• Like 2

Why are you in Pattaya?

If you do not want a prostitute do not live in a brothel and do not do online dating. Find a normal girl the normal way if you can but why are you in Pattaya if you do not need to pay for sex?

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Did you not ask her about her work? Its easy to find beautiful, non hooker girls in Pattaya provided you're single, you live there and are looking for someone in your own age bracket. Ask her what she likes to do in her free time. I've met a stunning girl in Pattaya and she had no intent of coming to my room until she knew me better. A girl that wants a serious relationship will never ask about money.

Why are you in Pattaya?

If you do not want a prostitute do not live in a brothel and do not do online dating. Find a normal girl the normal way if you can but why are you in Pattaya if you do not need to pay for sex?

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Exactly what I was thinking. If the OP is so afraid of meeting x-bars online, why the hell does he reside in Pattaya?

• Like 1

Here's an idea, op; avoid taking girls you just met back to your room. wink.png

Well, based upon the Pattaya online news sites, it seems taking ladyboys back is far more dangerous. whistling.gif

Indeed, I deleted '/boys', didn't want to wind the poor lad up. rolleyes.gif

Op: but good girl or no, is it really worth the risk, even taking one back to your hotel, and esp' in that town? Once they know where you live, game over!

• Like 1

Agreed - at least - don't take girls you met on the internet to your home on the first night! I think your 99% rate is wrong... there are a lot of crazies and damaged goods on those sites. You have to tread carefully.... scope them out before taking them back.

What is to stop her coming back again? Or even if it goes well, what if she is a clinger, falls in love, and starts turning up at your room unannounced?

If you really cant wait to have a shag, at least do it at theirs.

Edited by celso

OP, if you want the girl to be honest about compensation, then you should be equally honest as well. Meaning, you should tell her from the outset that you're only interested in free sex.

Contrary what people say here...Very many good girls will go to your place on the first date to have sex....even just hours after meeting, very many, but good girls will feel insulted if you ask how much its want for sex....If you need to ask, it is just because you are not very sure about what kind of woman are you dealing to. In that case, and if you are looking for free sex, do not ask, do not take to your place, and let it go. Most of the times Thai women do not understand English well, but will make you believe the opposite, and that is a recipe for wrong interpretation and problems.

Again.....Women and men have the same sex drive, just with different approach. Bar girls and prostitutes have other interest attached with that, and sex drive doesn't count, to fake it well counts. It is part of the "job".

With so many good girls in Thailand looking in have a good time...why take risk with bad girls?

Sorry..I do not get it.

Boy, I disagree with so many of your statements here. Firstly, "good girls" do not go to your place on the first date to have sex. If they do, they are not "good girls." Not in Thailand. And men and women absolutely do not have the same sex drive. There are exceptions, of course. Anyways, we can agree to disagree.

Maybe one day, someone will provide an irrefutable definition of what constitutes a "good girl".

• Like 2

Precisely!! Very well put. This is Thailand; "good girls" do NOT go back to your room with you on a first date. Or any date, for that matter. The OP is just too cheap (or too conceited and full of himself) to pay for it. Nothing wrong with paying for it, nothing at all.

Good girls rarely go back with a stranger,whether thai or not

Nonsense.

You old farts know nothing about girls.

I always get a laugh at all these old blokes giving their advice on girls in Thailand. Specially the old "good girls" moniker.

Sounds like a cheap charlie scamming working girls for their (small) consideration. The marriage proposal wasn't expected on the first night sunshine, some dollar for her time was.

+ 1

• Like 2

Precisely!! Very well put. This is Thailand; "good girls" do NOT go back to your room with you on a first date. Or any date, for that matter. The OP is just too cheap (or too conceited and full of himself) to pay for it. Nothing wrong with paying for it, nothing at all.

Good girls rarely go back with a stranger,whether thai or not

Nonsense.

You old farts know nothing about girls.

I always get a laugh at all these old blokes giving their advice on girls in Thailand. Specially the old "good girls" moniker.

Has nothing to do with age.

Just the common beta males without much experience with women, often barfine experts and white knights.

I just don't understand why these types always give dating advice when they obviously have no clues.

It's not internet dating that goes bad, you are bad requiring girls to come to your room for free sex.

What do you expect if you date girls by internet in Pattaya, HiSo girls with Chula degrees?

You deserve to be beaten up real good if you slam her fingers between the door and don't even take care of what you caused! Pattaya is going bad with lowlife cheap charlies like you walking around!

• Like 1

To resolve any problem before it begins I do internet dating and have a policy never to date a girl that comes from Pattaya or who says she is a massage girl

Most are hookers and I want nothing to do with them

I have found there are a lot of good girls I have met from good families

I always ask where their family lives and the closer the family generally the better the girl is I mean distance from them

If a girl lives here and says her family lives in Udon them I want to know where they work and for how long

Lots of poor woman looking for banks and a lot that are really looking for a nice guy

Hey nice girls also <deleted>

• Like 2