Pattaya Police appeal for help in locating parents of 5 year old child

webfact

This is sad and I hope it ends happily.

It could be that the parents have not considered going to the police because of the deep mistrust of their capabilities which is understandably the case nation wide.

Its very odd that no one at the school recognizes him! or did the stupid police only ask one stupid teacher?

You said it, he obviously has been to that school so some of the teachers or students know him, time for the TV desktop detectives to help with the investigation coffee1.gif

Edited by bander

He looks a well cared for little boy and it could be a child minder picks him up and somthing has gone wrong........accident/car broke down/was late arriving and the boy walked off.

The parents in a case like that wouldn't be aware he was missing for some time after he was.

I wouldn't be prejudging them as negligent parent.......here's hoping all concerend sort this out asap

As a parent if I lost sight of my child for just 5 minutes I would be in a panic and straight onto the police for help to find him. Surely the parents have sensed that they are missing something

If they are alive or haven't been kid napped

Not likely but every scenario is possible

Unbelievable... You would think the parents after not finding the boy, would report it to the police and case closed.

Perhaps they are watching the soapies and just havent noticed.

when things like this happen, or any other potential tragedy there is some buffoon all too ready to point the finger, blame or offer some negative criticism when they have absolutely NO IDEA of the circumstances that lead to this situation.

Even the PM of the UK has left his 8yo daughter in a pub after a meal.

to me their are plenty of avenues of inquiry be for plastering the child's photo all over the front pages of the local media.

There can be many reasons why the parents have not missed there child, lets hear how long before they report him missing and there story of events before passing judgement.

Would be interested in the out come, looks like the child is well cared for.

Just relieved the BIB found him before someone else did. There are alot of sick wackos out there.

Nice to see the police doing something that is actually productive.

The little tyke must be frightened but he looks to be in good hands.

Hope he is actually lost and not abandoned as that would be beyond cruel.

The cop is hot!

She's ok. I must say the female BIB wear a uniform better than my peers in Melbourne.

There is about 10 metres less material in her uniform than some of them over there.

Mate you are spot on. I work with Melbourne police women and yes I prefer the Thai they fit a uniform.

not sure that plastering his picture all over the media is a good idea?

Agree, but i suppose at least people who recognize the kid will come forward,, very sad.

if that were the intention would a clearer picture not be in order?

edit:

I take that back just looked at the source article

Edited by HooHaa

As a parent if I lost sight of my child for just 5 minutes I would be in a panic and straight onto the police for help to find him. Surely the parents have sensed that they are missing something

If there is no blotter from any police precincts by the parents or nobody is looking for the boy, that means the boy is abandoned.

The cop is hot!

She certainly is. I do love a woman in uniform.

Poor little kid, I would take him if the authorities put him up for adoption.

This guy in Durham also likes women in uniform.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10604485/Drunk-man-mistook-female-police-officer-for-stripper.html

Nothing to with Thailand of course.

Looks as if this child has been abandoned, how sad is that?

Is there any chance of an update if he has been reunited by his parents?

Parents reunited with lost child at Pattaya Shelter

boy-12.jpg
PATTAYA:--The parents of the 5 year old child who was taken into care on Monday have now been reunited with their son who may have sleepwalked out of the family home.

After seeing news reports on TV relating to the lost child, a man, claiming to be an uncle of the child, turned-up at the Child and Women’s Shelter in Banglamung but he was unable to produce any ID confirming he was a family member. He was sent away and came back with the parents of the child who were able to produce the birth certificate of their child.
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/116837/parents-reunited-with-lost-child-at-pattaya-shelter/#sthash.pfQlO4yQ.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-01-30

Thanks.

A happy ending.

I still don't understand that it took an Uncle to see the child on TV to gain knowledge of his whereabouts. Did the parents report their missing son, or have the police not be doing their job correctly?

Anyway, good on the Uncle.

Still sounds a bit strange.