North Pattaya Pub Owner in gun incident

webfact

North Pattaya Pub Owner in gun incident

pub-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A North Pattaya Pub Owner was arrested in the early hours of Monday after he shot twice into the air with his 38 caliber handgun to scare off a group of youths who were reportedly preparing to attack him.

The incident occurred outside of the Nang Zaap Pub located at the North-end of Pattaya Third Road and resulted in the arrest of Khun Taratorn aged 29, the Pub owner. He attempted to escape in his Mazda 3 car as soon as he saw Police arrive at the Pub but was intercepted and arrested.

A search of his car took place and the revolver loaded with 4 bullets was found under the driver seat. Two spent cartridges were found nearby confirming two shots had been fired from the gun. There was some resistance to the arrest from the suspect and his wife who were amazed that an alleged act of self-defense could cause so much trouble.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/116618/north-pattaya-pub-owner-in-gun-incident/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-01-28

An act of self defence, shots fired in the air. He can't possibly let the attackers attack him. Why arrested?

It was not that long ago we saw reports of the damage caused buy shoots fired it the air and what happens when they come back to earth, a young girl had a lucky escape from injury or worse.

And I hope they will be investigating the police officer who is the registered owner of the gun.

This article is crap and utter nonsense. Revolvers do not eject the spent casings and they have to be removed manually .

Either the weapon was indeed a semi automatic pistol which would eject the spent casings or this story is tainted.as it simply defies any logic why someone in a heighten state of fear and anxiety would break open a revolver and carefully remove the two spent rounds while fearing for his safety. Garbage.

• Like 1

Don't understand why two spent cartridges were found nearby.

From a revolver? If he removed the casings why didn't he reload, it would be the only reason in my mind that you would need to touch them?

I also wondered about that so I chased the vid down, it clearly shows the police officer finding a revolver inside the car then swinging out the chamber sideways.

Don't understand why two spent cartridges were found nearby.

From a revolver? If he removed the casings why didn't he reload, it would be the only reason in my mind that you would need to touch them?

I also wondered that so I chased the vid down, it clearly shows the police officer finding a revolver inside the car then swinging out the chamber sideways.

Strange, eh?

Wow, what a story. Slow news day in Pattaya?

Wow, what a post. Nothing better to do in your house?

Did I pull your chain? The quoted article involves a Thai pub with a Thai owner and Thai youths. No foreigner involved, nobody dead or injured, no political component. You obviously have even less to do if you need to speculate about it.

Edited by laobali

Too funny...

The teens were about to attack him. He fired into the air. They left. Were no police to show up, they return and fire 500 rounds from an AK-47 into the man, his wife, and the house. The police show up and confirm that bullets were fired and that they suspect the bullets were indeed fired from a weapon. They apprehend the shooters. The shooters grovel at the feet of the surviving relatives and go to juvenile detention for three years, whereupon they get released early for good behavior, and take up their careers as losers again and continue to burden society with their presence. The mothers of these murdering bullies throw their arms in the air and cry and bemoan, "I could never control them. Whatever am I to do? Oh, the humanity!".

This is simply one possible story besides the crap printed here.

It's Thailand. It's a story. Pick one, or make one up. Chances are the truth will never be known.

Another "Thai Middle Way" method of existence.

• Like 1