Bangkok: Man wearing anti-government T-shirt and wristband shot dead

webfact

If I had a business that was interrupted due to the protesters and consequently failing, I think I'd be pretty angry with the anti-government protesters as well.

The fact the he was wearing political clothing does not indicate any political opponents were behind this. It could have been any reason for the killing. That's what the anti-government protesters don't understand. When you block the streets and drive away customers, then you make more enemies than just the government and their supporters. And the mafias don't like to see their income streams disrupted.

If I had a business that was interrupted due to the protesters and consequently failing, I think I'd be pretty angry with the anti-government protesters as well.

Are you saying you would murder people if you were in the same circumstances?

If I wanted to murder someone I had a grudge against, now would be the perfect opportunity, as there are so many thousands of people with motive it would be less likely that the case would be investigated thoroughly beyond the easy answer of political malice.

Your thought process bothers me........

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More on the alleged torture by PDRC guards I mentioned previously in the thread:

“After that in the afternoon, I was taken to Chatuchak Park, where there was a group of five to six men. They talked about whether to kill me or let me go. It seemed they had done a background check on me. They may have thought I am not really a trouble maker. However, I was beaten up until I lost consciousness again. Then they released me at the back of Rot Fai Park.”

“I thought I would be killed. If I had died, I wouldn’t have had to be tortured.”

prachatai.com/english/node/3845
Edited by Emptyset

Something I am finding very interesting.

Over the past few months of protests, there have been a considerable number of bombings, shootings, and deaths.

The army commander General Prayuth [sic] has asked for a stronger police response, investigating and accounting

The top Police General Adul, has asked for closer police enforcement and accounting.

Prime Minister and later caretaker PM Yingluck has requested stronger police coverage and investigation

Both sides of the arguments have asked for the police to do better work or at least a better accounting

The bombings, shootings and injuries surely by now number in the hundreds.

So the question is.. ?????? Where are the Police???

Have any arrests been made ????

This latest killing was reported by one news media report as the police when they got to the scene , estimated the victim was dead at least 3 hours. Is the closest Donut shop that far away ???

A open suggestion to Kn. Suthep may be for him to have some of the gang boycotte the local donut shops and not let all the police in..... apparently they are spending too much time away from the scene of all the incidents to apprehend anyone, even a suspect for any of the shootings, bombings, grenade throwing, beatings or other forms of death and injury.

So the ? is WHY NOT, What are you police doing...... looking foir helmetless motor bikers ??

After handing over 200 Baht, the guilty were allowed to go on their way.

To busy milking the new cash cow - Myanmar migrant workers who are facing arrest because a proposal to have their expired working visas extended has hit a snag due to the House dissolution.

The Suthep Party and Democrats and their close PRDC Guards are no diffrent from the corruption, human abuses and power craze and greed of the Shinatwatras and the PTP, what the masses need to do is to unite and eradicate all politicians, past and present and their immediate families, supporters and businesses linked or supporting them, only then will this country be rid of garbage and will prosper again .