why so many Asians and Europeans wear USA flag

newbiecuk

Ask a question about the US, and the peanut gallery immediately jumps in there with their US Bashing

If you ask me , I think it is a obvious case of Penis envy.

What about the American's Bashing Mexican's everyday to feed there greedy Habit's LMFAO !!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif amigo 20 dollar fast - faster ....sad.png

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

'laughing stock'? OMG! That's so embarrassing. coffee1.gif

If only the US had a good example to follow... Russia? China? Iran? UK? Thailand?

I don't think there are any good examples of countries trying to use their military power to dominate the whole world for economic gain.

I think any rational use of the word "good" would show that would be an oxymoron.

Sure lots of good things about the American system, but the fact that it's all driven by greed is its fundamental flaw, makes the idealistic parts seem like hypocritical window dressing.

Especially since we've largely given up the idealistic parts for the idiotic war on terror scam.

So, what's your point? Are you a communist, an idealist, or just a content-free wanna-be editorialist?

Other countries don't use their military for economic gain? Other countries are not 'driven by greed'?

Where is this country that you are using as a baseline? Do you live there?

Ask a question about the US, and the peanut gallery immediately jumps in there with their US Bashing

What about the American's bashing Mexican's everyday to feed there greedy Habit's LMFAO !!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif amigo 20 dollar fast - faster ....sad.png

What???

I don't know much about that, I rarely go to the Mexican section of this forum

But if i had to guess , I would say probably a case "Burrito envy"

I don't want to talk for every American , and my Burrito is certainly very large,biggrin.png but many Americans don't put many beans in their Burritossad.png

Edited by sirineou

What about the American's bashing Mexican's everyday to feed there greedy Habit's LMFAO !!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif amigo 20 dollar fast - faster ....sad.png

What???

I don't want to talk for every American , and my Burrito is certainly very large,biggrin.png but many Americans don't put many beans in their Burritossad.png

I have seen the paid slavery you American have caused, poor Mexican's living beside greedy Americans, its a wonder the Mexican's get any bean with the size of the yank's mouth an Ass LMFAO, no offend intended,

Watch This my Yank Friends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lYcCtDGE-Y

I don't think there are any good examples of countries trying to use their military power to dominate the whole world for economic gain.

I think any rational use of the word "good" would show that would be an oxymoron.

Sure lots of good things about the American system, but the fact that it's all driven by greed is its fundamental flaw, makes the idealistic parts seem like hypocritical window dressing.

Especially since we've largely given up the idealistic parts for the idiotic war on terror scam.

So, what's your point? Are you a communist, an idealist, or just a content-free wanna-be editorialist?

Other countries don't use their military for economic gain? Other countries are not 'driven by greed'?

Where is this country that you are using as a baseline? Do you live there?

I'm a human being, you can apply whatever labels you like. The whole concept of nationalism is primitive and outdated.

WRT to comparing us to other countries is that the US claims to be a force for good, based on ideals, but the underlying reality is very different, used to be a lot more true in the past, or maybe most Americans were just a lot more naive.

If we just were honest that our government's purpose is to rape the planet to benefit the top percent, not be such hypocrites that we're "helping" other countries, maybe we'd get more respect.

In any case from a purely practical POV our strategy is flawed, it's all just a house of cards built on shaky ground, we've already jumped the shark a long time ago just a matter of time this Empire crumbles just like every other in history. . .

• Like 1

What???

I have seen the paid slavery you American have caused, poor Mexican's living beside greedy Americans, its a wonder the Mexican's get any bean with the size of the yank's mouth an Ass LMFAO, no offend intended,

Watch This my Yank Friends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lYcCtDGE-Y

Yes I agree

It is a shame how we snick in to Mexico and kidnap poor unsuspecting Mexicans and make them come and work for as in the US .

Perhaps someone should build a wall at the border or something

• Like 1

its a wonder the Mexican's get any bean with the size of the yank's mouth an Ass LMFAO, no offend intended,

"no offence intended" are you sure? I would hate to see your posts if there was intended offencewhistling.gif

typo edit

Edited by sirineou

sirineou sirineou

It's a shame the way you robbed the Brazilian diamond's mine's too??? Anyway sorry my brother your American and so Far from the Truth its a waste of my Energy/breath speaking with you. Your American and in the scale of things don't really have a say, Good Night rolleyes.gif

no offence intended my American friends biggrin.png

and here the template:

320px-British-Red-Ensign-1707.svg.png

Not sure what the Red Ensign has to do with it. Are you in the Merchant Navy?

OK, a 101 history run through for those who don't know.

In 1707 the Red Duster was used by the Navy and generally by British people overseas. When independence from Britain was declared, people defaced this flag by sticking white stripes across the red and hence the prototype of the US flag was made.

Thank you. Apologies for not knowing the ins and outs of US history. I'm not American.

• Like 1

sirineou sirineou

It's a shame the way you robbed the Brazilian diamond's mine's too??? Anyway sorry my brother your American and so Far from the Truth its a waste of my Energy/breath speaking with you. Your American and in the scale of things don't really have a say, Good Night rolleyes.gif

And now to quickly change the subject and not answer anything I said . Sooo now let'd talk about the Brazilians!!

Way to go Idaho cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Simple people, most definitely, but to point is/are they believe in the 'King' "Obama" words & the free life he promises. Simple people as thru the previous thousands of years under Religion rule will always without question follow people of charm. Stupid people never see the lies.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

sirineou sirineou

And now to quickly change the subject and not answer anything I said . Sooo now let'd talk about the Brazilians!!

Way to go Idaho cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

The subject is American Paid Slavery, YOUR Country has negatively affected many countries.. please don't insult my intelligent. as I said I cant have a knowable conversation with American People, sorry my brother ... Peace look it UP.................

Some bitching going on in here, now , how many actually know the English flag colours.

The English flag is the Cross of St George which is red and white. The Scottish flag is the Saltire which is blue and white.The flag of the United Kingdom is the Union flag which is a combination of the Cross of St George and the Saltire.

American paid slavery, your a child. Slavery was from the EAST, than some thousands of years ago to Britian...and all of Europe or respective country names. You need to educate yourself.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

And your an Aussie????????? Please....your opinion is irreverent your a second generation convict...I wish people understand Knowledge.. Peace

I'm a human being, you can apply whatever labels you like. The whole concept of nationalism is primitive and outdated.

WRT to comparing us to other countries is that the US claims to be a force for good, based on ideals, but the underlying reality is very different, used to be a lot more true in the past, or maybe most Americans were just a lot more naive.

If we just were honest that our government's purpose is to rape the planet to benefit the top percent, not be such hypocrites that we're "helping" other countries, maybe we'd get more respect.

In any case from a purely practical POV our strategy is flawed, it's all just a house of cards built on shaky ground, we've already jumped the shark a long time ago just a matter of time this Empire crumbles just like every other in history. . .

As usually I find my self in agreement with brother Wym except on the point of Nationalism, and I will get to that later,

First I want address The US's behavior around the world that we all agree is something less than desirable to say the least.

The US does what it does because it can, this is the nature of human beings, When Britain could Britain did also, so did the Spaniards , etc, etc,etc, The only difference is that now, with communications and travel being what they are, the problem is not localized as it was in the past.

What most people say about Nationalism being the opiate (along with religion) of the masses is true, but it is certainly not outdated.

It is an institution necessary fot the survival of the species.

I used to be a committed internationalist until the following revelation.

Me and a partner had opened a Pet shop, and among all the other services we offered we had a section with tropical fish. We had a number of fish tanks , no different from the pet-shops you are used to, that housed all the different fish,

and each tank was serviced by it's individual water filter.

Avery few days we had to clean these filters, it as a lot of work.

So me being lazy and the egghead that I am , devised a system where all the tanks would be interconnected with siphon tubes, a large diatom filter would remove the water from the last tank , clean it and return it to the first tank.

Brilliant!!!!

When I told my friend , who was experience in the business, he looked at me as if I was crazy,

we cant do that he said

aside from the fact that some tanks have different temperatures, If one tank gets infected with a disease, they will all get infected and we will loose the whole lot.

Years later I was thinking that story and that;s where my revelation came from.

as counter intuitive as it might sounds, All the different countries are the check and balances that keep as from killing or enslaving all of as.

When a cultural , or social disease, such as Nazism , totalitarianism, communism,capitalism, and any of the other 'isms rear their ugly head, there other countries to counter balance them.

Imagine if you will,if there was only one world governing body, and that government was infected with any particular 'ism. as all government tend to do, If that 'ism was malevolent .

we would loose the whole lot.

Nationalism maintains the different countries that in the absence of other effective institutions maintain a sense of Check and balances.

• Like 1

As usually I find my self in agreement with brother Wym except on the point of Nationalism, and I will get to that later,

First I want address The US's behavior around the world that we all agree is something less than desirable to say the least.

The US does what it does because it can, this is the nature of human beings, When Britain could Britain did also, so did the Spaniards , etc, etc,etc, The only difference is that now, with communications and travel being what they are, the problem is not localized as it was in the past.

What most people say about Nationalism being the opiate (along with religion) of the masses is true, but it is certainly not outdated.

It is an institution necessary fot the survival of the species.

I used to be a committed internationalist until the following revelation.

Me and a partner had opened a Pet shop, and among all the other services we offered we had a section with tropical fish. We had a number of fish tanks , no different from the pet-shops you are used to, that housed all the different fish,

and each tank was serviced by it's individual water filter.

Avery few days we had to clean these filters, it as a lot of work.

So me being lazy and the egghead that I am , devised a system where all the tanks would be interconnected with siphon tubes, a large diatom filter would remove the water from the last tank , clean it and return it to the first tank.

Brilliant!!!!

When I told my friend , who was experience in the business, he looked at me as if I was crazy,

we cant do that he said

aside from the fact that some tanks have different temperatures, If one tank gets infected with a disease, they will all get infected and we will loose the whole lot.

Years later I was thinking that story and that;s where my revelation came from.

as counter intuitive as it might sounds, All the different countries are the check and balances that keep as from killing or enslaving all of as.

When a cultural , or social disease, such as Nazism , totalitarianism, communism,capitalism, and any of the other 'isms rear their ugly head, there other countries to counter balance them.

Imagine if you will,if there was only one world governing body, and that government was infected with any particular 'ism. as all government tend to do, If that 'ism was malevolent .

we would loose the whole lot.

Nationalism maintains the different countries that in the absence of other effective institutions maintain a sense of Check and balances.

Had a few drink's then??????? enjoy lol

Yes, in practice I agree that merging the world into a single state would simply give us the worst of all possible worlds from each system.

However if global capital and consumer brainwashing is allowed to continue to take over every aspect of our lives in every corner of the world I don't see that as much better.

At least if the western Empire is defanged we stand a chance of some isolated pockets where we can muddle along in freedom.

Fortunately the banksters continue to sow the seeds of their own destruction. . .

• Like 1

I was going to say that in Bangkok, anything in Red/White&Blue will sell like hot cakes, especially if it has a whistle attached ....

But I see that the topic "why-so-many-asians-and-europeans-wear-usa-flag" has detoured into other themes, so I'll just make my way out .....

And your an Aussie????????? Please....your opinion is irreverent your a second generation convict...I wish people understand Knowledge.. Peace

Yes I agree I find most Ockers to be most refreshingly irreverent.

Some bitching going on in here, now , how many actually know the English flag colours.

I don't. It's not important enough to take notice of.

It's important enough for our troops to fight alongside you in Iraq and Afghanistan. No wonder the world isn't too keen on Americans cheesy.gif

OP. Because they have been brainwashed into believing the good ol US of A represents the freedom of the world. Wrong on so many levels least of all failed American foreign policy

But Obama has now changed foreign policy, and fixed the world, Surely ?

I don't. It's not important enough to take notice of.

It's important enough for our troops to fight alongside you in Iraq and Afghanistan. No wonder the world isn't too keen on Americans cheesy.gif

Oh, but so many Brits blame the US for Iraq and Afghanistan and other places where the Brits were in it up to their eyeballs. So many Brits bash the US for these foreign wars.

With all of the US bashing that appears on this forum and usually off topic, and most of it by Brits who have a long, long history of nasty foreign endeavors, who cares about a tiny little spot who's language has been rendered obsolete by American world trade and American web sites, and which is so tiny that no one can find it on a map?

• Like 1