Bangkok mall employee allegedly beaten, robbed by protesters

webfact

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"and PCAD guards have set up security checkpoints around the area.

According to Mr. Siam, the guards asked him for his ID card, which he complied,..."

Outrageous when you think about it. Who are these people? What gives them the right to set up checkpoints and ask Joe Public for his ID card? But it was the same with the Reds. Basically, the whole country is governed by gangsters and their goons.

These 'guards' are known thugs and would've been arrested along time ago in the South had it to be for Suthep's previous hire of them to obstruct, beat and allegedly even kill protestors of a power plant. Suthep is as corrupt as Thaksin and don't for one minute think he's given all that up. The thug guards are a testament to this.

Edited by Zodaka
  • Like 1

With lots more speculation and complains about those 'friendly' guards, the case itself doesn't seem to have move forward with more information.

Was it really only two days ago I posted here:

"As there has been so much mis-information, from both sides actually it would help if someone could clarify

- A Bangkok Municipal official later reportedly came to help Mr. Siam

==> has this good Samaritan been identified?

- "Mr. Siam later posted on his Facebook profile that he has previously joined anti-government rallies with his friends, but he has now "lost faith" in the movements after the incident at Pathumwan Intersection. "

==> has this been checked?"

If it is true, then the guy responsible should be arrested. Regardless of which camp he comes from.

It's not "the guy" - this sort of thing is happening all over. Try and walk through Asoke now in the daytime and see what happens ....

To be sure I am no fan of all that is going on but to be fair...I live at asoke and have walked thru the zone over a dozen times day and night and have not seen any issues...yet

Tis is Thailand, people will beat the <deleted> out of each other on both sides and the each side will claim it was the other. The circle turns and turns. Thais are thais and you can't change that. It was the red's it was the yellows's but mum he is still a poo poo and I win.