Bangkok Lard Phrao protest site comes under M-79 grenade attack

webfact

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you out there keep saying the red sirts are doing this.

# 1. Where is your proof????

# 2. 3 years ago suthep was doing this and still is wanted for murder.

# 3. Why are we still taliking about thaksin - he is in dubai.

# 4. thaksin never wanted a dictatorship - but your beloved suthep does.

# 5. You stop people from doing what they want and you might just get even worse returned.

THINK ABOUT IT.

Posted Today, 15:44

haroldc, on 29 Jan 2014 - 10:52, said:snapback.png

How many shooting and grenade attacks against the protestors now - 30, 35, 40? And the police haven't been able to identify or arrest a single person?

probably because they work for suthep.

And there is you saying 'probably because they work for suthep.' - what evidence do YOU have ? I don't blame reds, I blame Taksin and the 'caretakers'. Far more likely than Suteb telling his followers to attack themselves, that just scares protestors away which is counter productive.

And as for this little gem '# 4. thaksin never wanted a dictatorship - but your beloved suthep does.' you have that absolutely backwards. Amnestying Taksin and making alterations to the constitution as PT were trying to do for him would have led to Taksin's longed for dictatorshit. Thank goodness enough people saw sense to make sure that didn't happen...

Edited by tingtongteesood

Any EVIDENCE that it was Red shirts?

Any EVIDENCE they were instructed by Satan himself, Thaksin?

Any EVIDENCE?

No?

Thought so!

There is no evidence solely because there is no investigation. Some 40 attacks already, and not a single perpetrator identified or arrested by the the police? Get your head out of the (red) sand, please.

Finally ! A raving red underwear wearer had the guts to admit that Thaksin is Satan himself. And there I was thinking they had no balls !

How many shooting and grenade attacks against the protestors now - 30, 35, 40? And the police haven't been able to identify or arrest a single person?

Well consider the fact that the other day when grenades were thrown at 2:00 in the afternoon one died and around 30 were injured the police didn't start investigation until 4:30 It is highly unlikely that they are going to catch any one.

Stop and think about it why would a Thaksin employee want to catch a fellow employee when he is fighting for the same scum.

Start seeing the Truth my friend

Taskin cares nothing about anyone

they are all expendable pawns in his firgh to rturn to Thailand and become the supreme Leader

already we see statements from the Government

The Election will go on no matter what the risks to the Thai people

Maybe soon many innocent Falangs will become victim's and die for his cause, I hope not but you are just a pawn in a power play

and thet make you expendable

Edited by tezzainoz

Any EVIDENCE?

No?

Thought so!

It was just a friendly thai upset that he could not vote on Sunday

So he popped down to the nearest 7/11 and picked up a special pak of grenades that were on special with a Grenade rocket launcher thrown in

Are you for real or just like to stir the masses

It would be groundless to accuse reds of this attack if the entire history of red movement were not tained with blood and conspiracy around police and taksin. However taking into account the reputation and motives of the movement they are the number 1 suspects.that of course excluding the theory that protesters do this to them self's.

You are all happy to say this would not happen in the west where the police do there job

But you do not say that in the west when a crime is committed the police first go after any ones who has a criminal history of doing this type of crime

Does the Group RED SHIRTS come to mind

I suppose this is part of the last convulsions of a fading regime. The shinas and their many followers know their reign is coming to an end. It takes some more time for them to accept it.

Wrong again, it is the last jerks of life to the Stop the Election movement, as it is certain the election will go on as planned. they still cling to the hope the military will intercede on their behalf, I think they would be better off waiting for snow, so they can ski in Bangkok.

I hope cooler heads will prevail and the loss of life should be averted on all sides!

Cheers

Any EVIDENCE?

No?

Thought so!

YES LOTS!!! I dont have to see the world trade center to know what happened to it!! there is the real side and the red side

Dude...make a decission: have your head up it or talk out of it!

His comment was fair

we all know the Red shirt burn down this shopping centre

or are you now wanting to change history and say it was an electrical fault

so who's talking from his a......

• Like 1

All of you out there keep saying the red sirts are doing this.

# 1. Where is your proof????

# 2. 3 years ago suthep was doing this and still is wanted for murder.

# 3. Why are we still taliking about thaksin - he is in dubai.

# 4. thaksin never wanted a dictatorship - but your beloved suthep does.

# 5. You stop people from doing what they want and you might just get even worse returned.

THINK ABOUT IT.

What a load of <deleted>. Why are we still talking about Thaksin? Don't be a jerk.

Any EVIDENCE?

No?

Thought so!

There is no evidence solely because there is no investigation. Some 40 attacks already, and not a single perpetrator identified or arrested by the the police? Get your head out of the (red) sand, please.

Maybe the police just sit back well knowing if you play with fire you may be burnt.

Any EVIDENCE?

No?

Thought so!

It was just a friendly thai upset that he could not vote on Sunday

So he popped down to the nearest 7/11 and picked up a special pak of grenades that were on special with a Grenade rocket launcher thrown in

Are you for real or just like to stir the masses

Is your Thai-wife not home?

And how did you hack the child-safety on your computer, Troll?

Any EVIDENCE?

No?

Thought so!

YES LOTS!!! I dont have to see the world trade center to know what happened to it!! there is the real side and the red side

His comment was fair

Ooooookay...just for the fun of it!

First of all, I let you get away with that "we all know it"- crap!...just for the fun of it!

You are actually making MY point FOR me!

So exactly HOW do we "all" know it?

And how did we all know, what happened to the WTC?

We....SAW it!

We WITNESSED it!

We have EVIDENCE!

What do we have in this case?

Did we SEE someone in a red-shirt and with an "I love Thaksin"- bandana fire a grenade?

Did we WITNESS it?

Did YOU see it?

No, we didn't!

No, you didn't!

Could it have been the red-shirts?

Yeeeeees, could have been!

Do we KNOW it?

You understand the concept of "knowing something" (evidence) opposed to "guessing something", don't you?!

The fact that your picture of the world is just black and white (or your Thai-wife tells you what to think, do and say) does not mean that the world really IS that way!

Got it?

Who benefits most from violence? I think Suthep does, he is desparate for a coup and needs a bitof anarchy.

(and the consistently poor aim of these bombs are a bit telling. )Truly if the reds were getting on with it, we'd have dozens and dozens dead.

I think it is individuals Suthept supporters trying to " help" the cause and the grenades are probably sold quite openly along withthe Hermes knock off bags.

Yingluck simply needs to wait patiently, coddling...as a mother does with a rotten kid on a tantrum. She's definitly the cool player in all of this, remarkable in fact. Mark the Anhilator would have carnage going at this point.

His comment was fair

Ooooookay...just for the fun of it!

First of all, I let you get away with that "we all know it"- crap!...just for the fun of it!

You are actually making MY point FOR me!

So exactly HOW do we "all" know it?

And how did we all know, what happened to the WTC?

We....SAW it!

We WITNESSED it!

We have EVIDENCE!

What do we have in this case?

Did we SEE someone in a red-shirt and with an "I love Thaksin"- bandana fire a grenade?

Did we WITNESS it?

Did YOU see it?

No, we didn't!

No, you didn't!

Could it have been the red-shirts?

Yeeeeees, could have been!

Do we KNOW it?

You understand the concept of "knowing something" (evidence) opposed to "guessing something", don't you?!

The fact that your picture of the world is just black and white (or your Thai-wife tells you what to think, do and say) does not mean that the world really IS that way!

Got it?

There was new video footage from 2010 come to light on tv 2 days ago, look for สายล่อฟ้า 27 01 57 Seems pretty conclusive to me...

Question to all people, who strongly take sides in this conflict (suthep madman blah blah, dubai fugitive blah blah, democracy blah blah, yellow fascist blah blah). Are you Thai nationals?

The issue has been answered repeatedly as to why some people have an interest.

Your question is spurious in respect to those long term residents with assets, families or other investments in the country.

If one has invested his whole life and all of his money and has a family in a country, he has every reason to be concerned and to have an opinion.

Edited by geriatrickid
  • Like 1

Who benefits most from violence? I think Suthep does, he is desparate for a coup and needs a bitof anarchy.

(and the consistently poor aim of these bombs are a bit telling. )Truly if the reds were getting on with it, we'd have dozens and dozens dead.

I think it is individuals Suthept supporters trying to " help" the cause and the grenades are probably sold quite openly along withthe Hermes knock off bags.

Yingluck simply needs to wait patiently, coddling...as a mother does with a rotten kid on a tantrum. She's definitly the cool player in all of this, remarkable in fact. Mark the Anhilator would have carnage going at this point.

For the thousandth bloody time NOBODY WANTS A COUP despite the repeated <deleted> you read on here and on some websites. They know it will not really help. They want the Shin's removed by legal means. It is happening but slowly, need to wait a bit longer. The only ones who benefit from violence are the caretakers in the hopes it will scare protestors away but they are here to stay. The bullshit rhetoric that protestors are attacking themselves is very lame not to mention silly. Yingluck will be impeached soon, let the NACC do their job. And if the protestors were acting as the reds did in 2010 then the army surely would have moved in long ago, the fact that both are not is a credit to them.

• Like 2

Maybe those crowing over the failure of the police to apprehend the instigators of these attacks might like to ask Suthep why are the police denied access to the crime scene until his "student" thugs have mucked up any useful forensic evidence, often planting their own. Remeber that silly red hat so conveniently placed on top of a pile of weapons that was "found" in that abandoned building?

Ludicrous. They staged it upon themselves? The return of the spin doctors, with framing conspiracies. Can't you do any better?

"Can't you do any better?"

Well you certainly never do!

Well things have truly escalated now. The reds have finally started using their grenade launchers. They used it to attack yellow shirts when they were protesting. They used it in 2010 and they're using it now. Shows how desperate the Shinawatras are getting. Oh and for the red spin doctors, a disgruntled Bangkokian mad that he can't vote doesn't have access to a M-79.

Shinawatra democracy anyone?

Coup coup coup 2010 - caught you cliche cut and posting again.

Can't image you'll get your dictator now, so... Maybe Shinawatra Democracy is better than fascism for most of the country and the rest of the world.

Crazy as it sounds. but 2009 came before 2010 as did 18 coups, mass oppresion of the people. You'll never learn now as you have made your bed with Suthep. Most are not blinded by his idiocy as you will find out when you grow up.

There are so many, that Wiki has indexed them http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Military_coups_in_Thailand

Most countries oppressive acts fit on one page. thailand has 15 different pages of oppresssion, all by the army, all for their own benefit and none for the good of the Country. I even thing some in the forces are wondering about the effetiveness of coups

For Clarity.

This IS how the world sees the Thai Army

This is how most of Thailand see the Thai army and Elites.

Aspiring Fascist Dictator IS how many see Suthep.

Many of the mob been getting cold feet as well recently, which means maybe they have been exposed to some normal balanced media instead of embarrassing themselves by listening to and quoting BlueSky and the likes.

Enjoy it, as when it fails, this could be the very last coup attempt ever in Thailand as there is a Generation shift going on now. Suthep and his old buddies all having one final fling. Good chance to show the world on last time, what garbage they are

Is this any worse than Thaksins war on drugs in 2002 when innocent people were being shot for not stopping at a police check (maybe just because they weren't wearing a helmet) ! Yes ........we may be getting a dictator with Suthep........but we had one for many years before he was ousted and went to live in Dubai. It's not our country, it's the Thais, our views are unimportant, let them sort it out amongst themselves whichever way they want to do it. Innocent people always suffer...look at Egypt, C.A.R., Myanmar, Sudan, etc etc the list is endless.