thai police interested in my GF!

deavenger

After 1 week absence ..He came back..offered to bring my gf dad for massage.. ( I sense a trap ) and now he literally help himself by calling him pore. .

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Are you saying that the policeman offered to bring his father to give your girl friend a massage?

Whom does the policeman call "pore" and what does it mean?

he offered to bring my gf father for massage..my gf told him a strong no!! And the police started my gf father ..pore yesterday..she said she felt disgusted..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is calling the gf's father < Thai language removed >

Edited by metisdead
Thai language edited out of post. This is an English language forum, English is the only acceptable language, except in the Thai language forum where Thai language is allowed.

You can't report a Thai official to an other Thai oriented/managed official instance and expect them to help you. This is true especially when it's about a police officer. It may sound harsh, but all you can do is to break up with your gf and have the cop have her, for your own good.

When you have spent a life bending over, do you still feel pain in your back ?

I honestly think he's already her real BF or husband even.

The whole thing's a charade to get you to show your best hand.

Do you want to put a ring on it?

Have you got a big pile of cash?

Look around the table, if you don't see who the mark is, it's you.

• Like 1

I had the same problem except he was stopping by the house. Of course he never came by when I was there which in itself raised some questions but after repeatedly being told she wasnt interested he got bored and moved on. Now my wife is currently in USA for a while before we head back to LOS. If you trust her...trust her. Not much else to do if you love her. Chok Dee

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just punch the dude, &lt;deleted&gt;.

I believe he's overseas at the moment, so presumably all his news on the topic is coming from the GF.

Not that your "solution" would be too productive in any case IMO, and perhaps lead to some pretty serious unintended consequences.

here lies the answer...he is friendly.. ask me how is the weather in my country, ask me when am i coming to see her again?

he is working out when you are away ..and its his turn to bat...really he is the gik..or more

or maybe theyre both living on farang cash ..........

I honestly think he's already her real BF or husband even.

The whole thing's a charade to get you to show your best hand.

Do you want to put a ring on it?

Have you got a big pile of cash?

Look around the table, if you don't see who the mark is, it's you.

If he already is the real bf/husband then he probably wouldn't show up until the big payoff was in place. Why tip-off the 'mark' too early.

The farang hasn't been coughing up enough, he's reclaiming his territory like an alpha dog pissing on the fence posts.

All sheer speculation of course, maybe he just thinks she's too good to be running a little noodle shop.