My soon to be ex Thai wife and her secret lesbian life.....

lormakmak

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know of at least three Thai women who are going to leave there pricks of husbands, as soon as they get there ILR visa, and i say good luck to them, if there husbands had treat them like human beings instead of a accessory, Some even have GPS on there wife's phones to know where they are at all times . two sides to every story, so i have been told in he past.

Don't mince your words mate, please tell me what you think of me... an anonymous person you don't even know on an internet forum...if anything I was the reverse to what you are describing above, maybe that's where I went wrong...

but as the old saying goes, two sides to every story indeed but you've only got 1 way of thinking haven't you...

are these men really pricks or do they have reason to be... glad you not my mate cos if that was you planning on leaving your thai missus once you had gained residency out there or whatever do you think they'd keep quiet about your secret? prick or not?

Yes I do keep my secrets but it piss me off to see all these bleeding hearts describe how they have been let down, ripped off. BY Thai women. And i was not having a dig at the poster, Just another Point from a different angle. if i have offended the poster it was not intentional.

Most of the Thai women hooking up with foreigners have no chance of a Thai husband and face a life of hard manual work on their own in Thailand. In the unlikely event they did manage to get a Thai man, he would probably beat them regularly and cheat on them. So the foreign guy comes along, is happy to share whatever he has with the girl, and you describe them as "let down". As far as I can see they should be happy to be given a chance of living a comfortable life in a civilized country. I just don't see your point.

The OP was clearly a decent guy that was deliberately scammed and cheated by a Thai lady to get a UK settlement visa.

Your posts are just strange, why do so many men want to kick other men when given the chance. It's just a piece of nastiness I could never understand.

Dont know where you get your views about Thai men and women from. maybe some bar IN Pattaya, Most Decent Thai Women would not be seen dead with a falang And You could say that about most western men and women.

Thanks guys for all the words and yes I know it's not just Thai women....

Once the divorce is done I am going to celebrate with 10 days in Thailand as a single man once again thumbsup.gif

Lots of good looking women in Blighty, mate.

When were you last there?

The girls you could get there when you were 25, don't look like the girls you can get there at 40+.

I believe it's been pretty well documented, that a lot of Thai women (no, I'm not going to offer a percentage) go through periods of lesbianism in their life, seemingly usually in their earlier years. Kind of like something to do while waiting to find a husband or after having a particularly bad go-round with some Thai BF.

It seems, we don't hear as much about those kinds of things with Thai women in their older years, as a post-marriage with a guy thing. Be interesting to know for the future whether the ex-wife in the OP's case stays on the rug munchers train or hops back to the heterosexual side of the fence as the months and years go by. tongue.png

It's not you, it's her.

She's obviously better.

ha ha.... look fella you won't get me mad or biting on here.... I suggest you get yourself a stab proof vest now you've made your neighbours lose face over the planned road for your land and will refuse them water for their rice field and concentrate on the mess you've made there instead of trolling on here....

remember you are only tolerated as a farang in the land of frowns never accepted.... Cheers thumbsup.gif

Good response, but IMHO ignoring the jerk is more effective...he'll just slither off to try to pick a fight elsewhere.

• Like 1

Once the divorce is done I am going to celebrate with 10 days in Thailand as a single man once again thumbsup.gif

Lots of good looking women in Blighty, mate.

When were you last there?

The girls you could get there when you were 25, don't look like the girls you can get there at 40+.

Before I left in May 2008 - aged 41 - I did very well indeed, thanks.

Had a 27 year old Indian girlfriend and a white 28 year old gik.

I have no doubt whatsoever that I could walk right back into the same sitch tomorrow.

• Like 1

Yes ,thats the attitude ! , enjoy !!! you deserve it clap2.gif

Edited by Wavnarok
  • Like 1

I always thought that there was a law that when this sort of thing happened and it was a scam marriage just to get the necessary paperwork that the govt could reject it, I am talking from an aussie perspective here but I am sure the same thing would be in place there. She only married you to get the paperwork to stay in the UK then left as soon as it arrived, you may well have some legal standing here to really sink the boot back in, payback is a bitch and then some.laugh.png

• Like 1

Yes it does sound like the OP was a ticket to a life in the UK and exploited for it. You'd think the UK status of the Thai wife could just be set to nil.

It's amazing that this stuff could all be on facebook. blink.png

I'm fascinated.

How long were you together op?

How long did you know her before you married?

Did she show signs of affection you'd expect from a loving wife?

Sorry by the way. It sounds a nightmare!

Edited by jackinbkk

We were together 5 years total, 3 years married, I fell in love with this woman & she showed affection to me yes, I got SMS messages saying 'miss u' & all the usual kind of stuff right up to I'd say 2 months before the split, she worked & what she made was hers I paid for everything!

I'm quite blown away by it all really, only sussed it all out yesterday!

I always thought that there was a law that when this sort of thing happened and it was a scam marriage just to get the necessary paperwork that the govt could reject it, I am talking from an aussie perspective here but I am sure the same thing would be in place there. She only married you to get the paperwork to stay in the UK then left as soon as it arrived, you may well have some legal standing here to really sink the boot back in, payback is a bitch and then some.laugh.png

No way to prove she didn't just decide.

Law doesn't want to set it up so the citizen has that kind of power over the applicant once the decision's been made it's a done deal unless you can actually prove fraud, very difficult.

Not to mention taking revenge in such a serious way could have unintended consequences.

Better to realize it's a game we all play, sure play to win but when you're the playee, cut your losses and get back into the game with another partner, hopefully smarter next time.

• Like 1

We were together 5 years total, 3 years married, I fell in love with this woman & she showed affection to me yes, I got SMS messages saying 'miss u' & all the usual kind of stuff right up to I'd say 2 months before the split, she worked & what she made was hers I paid for everything!

I'm quite blown away by it all really, only sussed it all out yesterday!

5yrs.together so instead of throwing it all away why not invite her and the ding-a ling to come and live with you.

I cant think of anything more exciteing than watching them at work then joining in,the mind boggles as to what you have been missing.for me 3 in a bed is me,wife and dog.tongue.pngwub.png

Up front, let me say that I'd love finding a Thai lady who has been spoiled by a TomDee,..just my personality. But where can I find such a woman? Obviously, 20% of all the Thai's I see are Tom's with smiling girls,....which leaves about 30% of women who like just guys, and out of them, a small percentage who like European men. On the other side,...about 15% of Thai's appear to be LadyBoys, another 15% that are gay or progressive, and 20% macho.

As I understand it,...girls who are involved with TomDee's are not lesbians per se,...and TomDee's do not like having their muffs munched on. A TomDee's gender identity is male,...and their sexual preference is female.

I'd say that a Thai woman attracted to a TomDee are in it for the nurturing and cuddling, rather than the sex.

I know a TomDee whose long time girlfriend married an older Swiss man. As she sees it, it will be a ten year separation, where her girlfriend will get pregnant (to satisfy the family) and build a nestegg/inheritance, and then return to live happy ever after with the Tom.

So,...anyone hearing of a dating site for lovers of the "other Thai women," let me know. I'm willing to take a chance at being a better nurturer to a Thai girl, than a Tom....but if the Tom shows up,...I won't rule out a ménage a trois.

It's not you, it's her.

She's obviously better.

ha ha.... look fella you won't get me mad or biting on here.... I suggest you get yourself a stab proof vest now you've made your neighbours lose face over the planned road for your land and will refuse them water for their rice field and concentrate on the mess you've made there instead of trolling on here....

remember you are only tolerated as a farang in the land of frowns never accepted.... Cheers thumbsup.gif

Good response, but IMHO ignoring the jerk is more effective...he'll just slither off to try to pick a fight elsewhere.

Its hooroo from the guru..

Anyway, dunno why he is so worried about it, any bloke would be proud to have a lesbian wife....even if he lost her.

Nice work, straight back onto the horse.......... Be careful now wink.png

With the emphasis on straight!

I've never seen as many Thai girls with Tom boy partners as there are now. If you go into any university town at night you'll clearly see that most of girls are with a Tom. I know it's a phase but nevertheless shows that they have a propensity towards bisexuality. A senior lecturer at Khon Ken Uni told me rrecently that the reason for this increase is that Thai girls are becoming increasingly disillusioned with Thai men.

of course I clicked on the profile of this and this is where I was astounded at what I saw, it seems all the while she had been living a secret life as a lesbian, there were exchanges on there with other lesbians that left me in shock especially as whilst she was conversing with these people she was supposedly happily married and living with me, the likes on there were all for gay bars and clubs and all of her friends on there were mainly 'toms' both Thai and westerners.

Obviously, your marriage din't give her what she needed. And you should be thankful that she took off, as she didn't wanted to lose face telling you what she likes.

What's so bad about being a lesbian? Some girls/men have their "coming out" when they're already old. Just be happy that you know where you are.-wai2.gif

When I lived in Los Angeles I met an exceptionally high number of women who preferred women over men. Many would not admit it, but you found out info from their friends or others. It seemed that men were more or less considered an impediment to fulfillment, to be used only as needed. Many even told me I much prefer to be around women, and to make love to women, but I do guys sometimes. I think this trend is far more common in the US, than they would have you believe. Not sure about here in the LOS.

Perhaps you can use the 10 days in Los to learn how to make love properly this time.

A pretty nasty comment there, your blaming the guy for her being a lesbian? That has to be one of the most ignorant and base comments I have seen on this site. Go get a life!

• Like 2

Sounds like she was unhappy anyway, if I were you I'd avoid relationships with Thai girls. I live in BKK and I can speak Thai like a native speaker, but I don't bother with Thai girls anymore. There are plenty of nice looking single foreign girls working here who are slightly more predictable.

• Like 1