My soon to be ex Thai wife and her secret lesbian life.....

lormakmak

Not a surprise at all! During my bachelor adventures in the last 3 years in Thailand I encounter many women looking in marry a farang...but....no wanting to have sex before and during marriage. Most under 45 and some very beautiful, saying that were "too old" for that kind of "stuff"....I met those women trough an Internet site, posting under "it is complicated" category......One of them, a really beautiful 40 years old woman from Chiang Mai, told me on our first date that she was ready in getting married but only wanted to have sex after marriage. At that time I had a bi-sexual woman friend posting on the same internet site, and I asked her to contact this woman to find about. Well, she did, and come back telling me that woman told her that she do not like men at all........Why she is looking in married a farang?....I never asked, I never met her again....but I remember her beauty.

Be careful out there!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said this many times before, if you want to live here and hope to understand Thai cultural differences then learn to speak Thai. That way you'll be able to pick up on what's happening around you on a daily basis, thus avoiding the nasty shocks. Thai social nuances are completely different to those of the west, there's always something new to be learned here. Another twist on what you thought to be true previously. Good luck to the OP anyway.

• Like 1

One of my dads best friends in Eastbourne was married to an english woman for 45 years he was 72 and she was 67 , one night she just said ''i am a lesbian and i am divorcing you'' he was shocked as were the 3 grownup kids , she took him for every penny and basicly made the poor bloke destitute at 72 , her kids have disowned her and looked after him until he passed away 3 years later she moved in with her 59 year old dyke lover .

the moral is its not only Thai women that are barmy Tink Tonk

Friend of mine, motorbike guy and technician, beer drinker, happily married with 2 children. Left his wife and made a gender change......

So it is not even only the women....

As Thai Tom's and their Thai girlfriends represent a sizable portion of the Thai population, this is an excellent subject.

For the macho types,...you're one of the reasons Thai girls seek Tom's.

As per my post #49,...anyone hearing of an internet site with Thai girls not interested in traditional macho men, let me know.

Once the divorce is done I am going to celebrate with 10 days in Thailand as a single man once again thumbsup.gif

wink.png And make sure you post lots of pics on FB for the little jezebel. Btw, did you manage to get it kicked out of the UK ye?

If you go into any university town at night you'll clearly see that most of girls are with a Tom. I know it's a phase but nevertheless shows that they have a propensity towards bisexuality.

"Most of the girls are with a Tom...?" I'd say that's a gross exaggeration. I live in a university town and although there are quite a few tom's/dee's, they are still in the minority. Many times, girls will hang together, hold hands, and act like a couple when they're just friends. An Asian thing. So how can you possibly tell? And the fact that Thailand is much more tolerant than the west and other societies allows same sex couples to be less discrete. Try this in Russia.

• Like 2

"Most of the girls are with a Tom...?" I'd say that's a gross exaggeration. I live in a university town and although there are quite a few tom's/dee's, they are still in the minority. Many times, girls will hang together, hold hands, and act like a couple when they're just friends. An Asian thing. So how can you possibly tell? And the fact that Thailand is much more tolerant than the west and other societies allows same sex couples to be less discrete. Try this in Russia.

Yes way overstated.

But personally I'm pretty confident most of the time I can distinguish the friends from the Tom/Dee couples.

Not only hair/dress patterns, but mannerisms, eye contact, I'm sure many here know the "vibes" I"m talking about. And boy the Toms sure do know how to pick 'em very rare to see a Dee that isn't a total little hottie!

Tom's are often willing - just like Thai men - to share their cutie, stick to your ST ATM role and you're fine, but whatever you do don't try to encroach on the main relationship.

Edited by wym

Some are in it for the long haul.......

Meaning they seem to be able to maintain the illusion until the objective is achieved.

Thats scary.

I've never seen as many Thai girls with Tom boy partners as there are now. If you go into any university town at night you'll clearly see that most of girls are with a Tom. I know it's a phase but nevertheless shows that they have a propensity towards bisexuality. A senior lecturer at Khon Ken Uni told me rrecently that the reason for this increase is that Thai girls are becoming increasingly disillusioned with Thai men.

Perhaps this is the reason for all the underlying tensions and violence lately in Thai society...all you see are the boys doing it.

I think the guvment are addressing the wrong issues here.

Perhaps you can use the 10 days in Los to learn how to make love properly this time.

A pretty nasty comment there, your blaming the guy for her being a lesbian? That has to be one of the most ignorant and base comments I have seen on this site. Go get a life!

I hope you don't have the t-shirt...sorry if you do.

while the double life and the degree of dishonesty is quite worrying, many do discover their true identity during adulthood and struggle with a coming out. As much as many guys try to refer to their "performance", it has absolutely nothing to do with it. I'm pretty sure that a straight man won't be impressed by a gay man's "performance" either, so get over it.

I know of at least three Thai women who are going to leave there pricks of husbands, as soon as they get there ILR visa, and i say good luck to them, if there husbands had treat them like human beings instead of a accessory, Some even have GPS on there wife's phones to know where they are at all times . two sides to every story, so i have been told in he past.

Don't mince your words mate, please tell me what you think of me... an anonymous person you don't even know on an internet forum...if anything I was the reverse to what you are describing above, maybe that's where I went wrong...

but as the old saying goes, two sides to every story indeed but you've only got 1 way of thinking haven't you...

are these men really pricks or do they have reason to be... glad you not my mate cos if that was you planning on leaving your thai missus once you had gained residency out there or whatever do you think they'd keep quiet about your secret? prick or not?

i am enjoying reading your thread, but I wish you, and a very small minority of posters would stop using sexual overtones regarding men (you know what I mean) in your posts. I wish the mods would put a stop to this, but at the moment, it is not against the rules.

Most of the Thai women hooking up with foreigners have no chance of a Thai husband and face a life of hard manual work on their own in Thailand. In the unlikely event they did manage to get a Thai man, he would probably beat them regularly and cheat on them. So the foreign guy comes along, is happy to share whatever he has with the girl, and you describe them as "let down". As far as I can see they should be happy to be given a chance of living a comfortable life in a civilized country. I just don't see your point.

The OP was clearly a decent guy that was deliberately scammed and cheated by a Thai lady to get a UK settlement visa.

Your posts are just strange, why do so many men want to kick other men when given the chance. It's just a piece of nastiness I could never understand.

Dont know where you get your views about Thai men and women from. maybe some bar IN Pattaya, Most Decent Thai Women would not be seen dead with a falang And You could say that about most western men and women.

You calling my wife indecent ?

and mine?

• Like 1

Sounds like she was unhappy anyway, if I were you I'd avoid relationships with Thai girls. I live in BKK and I can speak Thai like a native speaker, but I don't bother with Thai girls anymore. There are plenty of nice looking single foreign girls working here who are slightly more predictable.

its not that thai girls are unpredictable but that they are more subject to dogs pissing in their ear.which makes them seem unpredictable. not all but a vast majority like finding a needle in a haystack with not anywhere near only you who is looking..and the dogs of this country are legendary in numbers and pissing distance. there are dogs in this country that can piss all the way from nong khai to hat yai. anything in between and you are well in range,

Edited by box home

Yes way overstated.

But personally I'm pretty confident most of the time I can distinguish the friends from the Tom/Dee couples.

Not only hair/dress patterns, but mannerisms, eye contact, I'm sure many here know the "vibes" I"m talking about. And boy the Toms sure do know how to pick 'em very rare to see a Dee that isn't a total little hottie!

Tom's are often willing - just like Thai men - to share their cutie, stick to your ST ATM role and you're fine, but whatever you do don't try to encroach on the main relationship.

Yes, the Tom's know how to pick em. Hotties, almost all the time. I asked a Thai girl about this the other day. Cause in America, we mostly have Tom/Tom couples. She was like "really, Tom/Tom? Why would they do that?"

I've never seen as many Thai girls with Tom boy partners as there are now. If you go into any university town at night you'll clearly see that most of girls are with a Tom. I know it's a phase but nevertheless shows that they have a propensity towards bisexuality. A senior lecturer at Khon Ken Uni told me rrecently that the reason for this increase is that Thai girls are becoming increasingly disillusioned with Thai men.

good may be they might consider a farang,but yes your right there is a lot of toms about out there with there dees,and arnt they beautiful,love to get a threesome going one day.

i am enjoying reading your thread, but I wish you, and a very small minority of posters would stop using sexual overtones regarding men (you know what I mean) in your posts. I wish the mods would put a stop to this, but at the moment, it is not against the rules.

I for one have no idea what you mean.

Sure people slagging off each other is common here and not conducive to constructive discussion, but the "sexual overtones" thing? Whoosh right over my head, don't see anything objectionable that would match that description. If I'm missing something, explain it like I'm 5.

good may be they might consider a farang,but yes your right there is a lot of toms about out there with there dees,and arnt they beautiful,love to get a threesome going one day.

More like disillusioned with men full stop, Thais love flattering us we're different.

Dream on about the threesome - you can't afford what you'd have to pay a Tom she wouldn't touch us with a ten-foot pole. But sometimes (rarely I admit) you hit just the right circumstances, the Dee will take one for the team, but the Tom won't even make eye contact and as I said watch out if she feels threatened you don't mess with them, worse than the katoeys. . .

Some are in it for the long haul.......

Meaning they seem to be able to maintain the illusion until the objective is achieved.

Thats scary.

Really, that's news to you? Never heard of the long con?

Happens all the time, just as often back home as here.

If the scammer's need or the potential payoff are great enough, sometimes decades. . .

Not helpful to be actively distrustful of your teerak, but also no reason to be a sucker and give away the farm like it's a western 50/50 marriage. Only share/let her know about assets you'd be willing to give up in a split.

I for one have no idea what you mean.

Sure people slagging off each other is common here and not conducive to constructive discussion, but the "sexual overtones" thing? Whoosh right over my head, don't see anything objectionable that would match that description. If I'm missing something, explain it like I'm 5.

Maybe it's just me, but I hate people using words like "prick", it is becoming more common on TV. I don't know about other western countries, but you would not read that in UK newspapers, so why should we read it on Thaivisa? As I said, maybe it's just me.

More like disillusioned with men full stop, Thais love flattering us we're different.

Dream on about the threesome - you can't afford what you'd have to pay a Tom she wouldn't touch us with a ten-foot pole. But sometimes (rarely I admit) you hit just the right circumstances, the Dee will take one for the team, but the Tom won't even make eye contact and as I said watch out if she feels threatened you don't mess with them, worse than the katoeys. . .

got that completely wrong mate,i go to a few bars were they hang out(dude bar particulary)and its the toms who always smile and say hullo to me,there beautiful dees,shun me like if got the plaque.happened a few times,and once in a super market a tom came up and said rember me,felt like saying no but rember your bird.

got that completely wrong mate,i go to a few bars were they hang out(dude bar particulary)and its the toms who always smile and say hullo to me,there beautiful dees,shun me like if got the plaque.happened a few times,and once in a super market a tom came up and said rember me,felt like saying no but rember your bird.

You should brush more...

• Like 2