My soon to be ex Thai wife and her secret lesbian life.....

lormakmak

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only you had known sooner - you might have got the chance to join in.

Yes it is a shame....but I am afraid by the pics of her contacts on the facebook page I have seen that I wouldn't have got a look in with the toms, they look more like fellas than me.... and my ex is 100% a dee....

you see as a caring and loving man who was fully committed to the marriage I do have in the back of my mind the thoughts that she has been brainwashed by one of these manipulating toms, would make sense as I have let her know that she is free to come collect her stuff anytime, she also has a tax rebate cheque that turned up recently that she doesn't want... said give it to charity or something, it's for over £300....

All of her local Thai friends that she has on the other facebook page are not added as friends on this one...

Freaked out...yes I am, feeling inadequate no I am not (sly dig above about my horizontal skills got me chuckling)

Weird times....

Brave man to share your experience on here.

Your comments about the "clutches" of the tom open a can of worms. I am aware of may Thai ladies who were 'got at' by the resident mamasons/mafia - usually involved gambling/drinking/whoring. Not that I am against any of that but it seemed so manipulative.

• Like 1

Yes it is a shame....but I am afraid by the pics of her contacts on the facebook page I have seen that I wouldn't have got a look in with the toms, they look more like fellas than me.... and my ex is 100% a dee....

you see as a caring and loving man who was fully committed to the marriage I do have in the back of my mind the thoughts that she has been brainwashed by one of these manipulating toms, would make sense as I have let her know that she is free to come collect her stuff anytime, she also has a tax rebate cheque that turned up recently that she doesn't want... said give it to charity or something, it's for over £300....

All of her local Thai friends that she has on the other facebook page are not added as friends on this one...

Freaked out...yes I am, feeling inadequate no I am not (sly dig above about my horizontal skills got me chuckling)

Weird times....

It's not you, it's her.

She's obviously better.

Weird times....

It's not you, it's her.

She's obviously better.

ha ha.... look fella you won't get me mad or biting on here.... I suggest you get yourself a stab proof vest now you've made your neighbours lose face over the planned road for your land and will refuse them water for their rice field and concentrate on the mess you've made there instead of trolling on here....

remember you are only tolerated as a farang in the land of frowns never accepted.... Cheers thumbsup.gif

I know of at least three Thai women who are going to leave there pricks of husbands, as soon as they get there ILR visa, and i say good luck to them, if there husbands had treat them like human beings instead of a accessory, Some even have GPS on there wife's phones to know where they are at all times . two sides to every story, so i have been told in he past.

Don't mince your words mate, please tell me what you think of me... an anonymous person you don't even know on an internet forum...if anything I was the reverse to what you are describing above, maybe that's where I went wrong...

but as the old saying goes, two sides to every story indeed but you've only got 1 way of thinking haven't you...

are these men really pricks or do they have reason to be... glad you not my mate cos if that was you planning on leaving your thai missus once you had gained residency out there or whatever do you think they'd keep quiet about your secret? prick or not?

Yes I do keep my secrets but it piss me off to see all these bleeding hearts describe how they have been let down, ripped off. BY Thai women. And i was not having a dig at the poster, Just another Point from a different angle. if i have offended the poster it was not intentional.

Edited by Thongkorn

It's not you, it's her.

She's obviously better.

ha ha.... look fella you won't get me mad or biting on here.... I suggest you get yourself a stab proof vest now you've made your neighbours lose face over the planned road for your land and will refuse them water for their rice field and concentrate on the mess you've made there instead of trolling on here....

remember you are only tolerated as a farang in the land of frowns never accepted.... Cheers thumbsup.gif

I have loads of Thainess...I ooze Thainess...I'll be safe as houses

Thanks guys for all the words and yes I know it's not just Thai women....

Once the divorce is done I am going to celebrate with 10 days in Thailand as a single man once again thumbsup.gif

Nice work, straight back onto the horse.......... Be careful now wink.png

Neverdie,,,,what has happened to you....you are so still.smile.png

lormakmak.... looks as if you haven't learn't your lesson..look at what happened with the last trip as a single manfacepalm.gif