Lopburi farmers lodge complaints of rice fraud to police

webfact

This is more complex than it seems. There is a lot of smoke. There are a lot of mirrors.

Payments have been obstructed by the opposition. The government side also has many people who skimmed off the top, middle and bottom.

There are no heroes in this. There is a lot of heroin in it from the golden triangle, but no heroines. There is a lot of 'truthiness' in this, but very little truth.

Think. It hurts to think sometimes. Experience self-doubt. Dwell on facts balanced between ego and opposition. Rotate your tires. Re-hydrate hourly. Never play cards with a man called Jack, or play snooker with a man called Slim.

You will lose.

^I know it's true cos I wrote it on TV. Apologies to JC Fogerty.

Payments have been obstructed by the opposition law.

Actually isn't it more correct to say that additional loans have been blocked by the banks not being willing to loan money at rates and terms the government offers, and by the EC by refusing to say that additional loans at this time would be legal (but that rice sales should be fine if transparent). I cannot recall any instance of PAYMENTS being blocked.

The Red Shirt enforcers are going to be working overtime to "Calm" these pissed off farmers/former PTP supporters.

I made a joke on another thread about the redshirts protesting at banks because of the loan refusal and sure enough they have already said they are going to do just that - don't protest the government who are 100% to blame for this

crazy

and I really feel for the farmers they have been used and abused

This is more complex than it seems. There is a lot of smoke. There are a lot of mirrors.

Payments have been obstructed by the opposition. The government side also has many people who skimmed off the top, middle and bottom.

There are no heroes in this. There is a lot of heroin in it from the golden triangle, but no heroines. There is a lot of 'truthiness' in this, but very little truth.

Think. It hurts to think sometimes. Experience self-doubt. Dwell on facts balanced between ego and opposition. Rotate your tires. Re-hydrate hourly. Never play cards with a man called Jack, or play snooker with a man called Slim.

You will lose.

^I know it's true cos I wrote it on TV. Apologies to JC Fogerty.

Payments have been obstructed by the opposition law.

Actually isn't it more correct to say that additional loans have been blocked by the banks not being willing to loan money at rates and terms the government offers, and by the EC by refusing to say that additional loans at this time would be legal (but that rice sales should be fine if transparent). I cannot recall any instance of PAYMENTS being blocked.

The are not allowed to burden an incoming government with extra debt.

All we need now is for a handful of farmers or farmer leaders to be murdered by the brain dead thugs of the UDD and that will definitely be the end of Thaksin and hopefully the UDD and the Al Qaida in red.

Well well, i see you are back again nibbles, biscuits etc etc, still spewing your poisonus (geddit?) nonsense, wishing for murders and talking nonsense about Al Qaeda. Is this your 14th user name since December? Wow, 14 bans in less than 2 months, and still you keep coming. You really are driven!