Thai National Visiting Uk - Health Insurance

We are applying for a visa for my thai boyfriend to visit Uk for about 9 weeks to undertake an english course. We are worried about the health issue and wonder if anyone can reccommend good health insurance that will cover my boyfriend for his visit in the uk?

Visitors to the UK do get emergancy medical treatment free under the NHS.

When my girlfriend visited UK in March last year it was cold and miserable weather she was clearly run down and suffered from many "hurts". Every time I took her to the doctors it cost me £25.00 plus medicines,not a lot maybe but it soon began to mount up.She did not see a Doctor but the practice nurse.Not sure about hospital treatment.

Visitors to the UK do get emergancy medical treatment free under the NHS.
From NHS link provided by Vinny
Do I have to pay for emergency treatment if I have an accident?

Regardless of residential status or nationality, emergency treatment given at Primary Care Practices (a GP) or in Accident and Emergency departments or a Walk-in Centre providing services similar to those of a hospital Accident and Emergency department is free of charge.

In the case of treatment given in an Accident and Emergency department or Walk-in Centre the exemption from charges will cease to apply once the patient is formally admitted as an in-patient (this will include emergency operations and admittance to High Dependency Units) or registered at an outpatient clinic.

So they'll give you first aid for free, but after that you have to pay. Of course, no A&E department is going to check a patients residential treatment before treating them, but they will want full details if you have to be admitted or require follow up treatment.

Get insurance.