7-11 Guy keeps asking for my facebook is he gay?

lmfao

Alright my gay friends, I isn't gay or fancy men I have a Thai gf but there is a 7-11 guy that keeps asking me for my facebook but I am like no, now today he asked me again and I said no I don't use FB! which I don't..

I feel bad as he made an effort to leave his cashier and approach me with a pen and paper as all his working friend's watched him, I think I made him lose face but what can I do?

What should I do? maybe he is just been friendly?smile.png

Edited by lmfao

I don't quite get it. Why not ask for your phone number of line id?

7-11 guys can be quite interesting though!

I don't know either that's why I am asking as he does make an unusually effort to get my FB especially today, so I guess he is gay right?

I don't quite get it. Why not ask for your phone number of line id?

7-11 guys can be quite interesting though!

I don't know either that's why I am asking as he does make an unusually effort to get my FB especially today, so I guess he is gay right?

Hard to tell from that.

Maybe he's selling vitamins on the side.

• Like 1

Yeah, I've been confused that way myself.

A waiter I know had seemed to me to be very flirty with me, always getting into personal conversations.

I liked him and assumed he was coming on to me.

Turned out, totally straight, married, with kids, and we actually became friends.

But I was a little shocked when he came out as not gay!

• Like 2

Just smile and tell him that you don't have facebook, but let him know that if you do get a page, you will let him know.

He may be gay or he may not, but since your not interested, that should get across to him eventually.

I've met quite a few almost overly friendly people in Thailand and it can be quite confusing. I thought they were gay and they weren't. They were just nice and friendly and no ulterior motives.

Over the years I.ve been hit on in certain clubs.pubs, bars in an area known as the pink pound in the gay nightlife scene of Leeds, some may ask "well if your straight why do you go to such places" and I'll say I prefer the atmosphere to certain other parts of city which can be at times a pain in the ass with too many drunks wanting to fight instead of going out and having a good time...So prefer to go to such places at time with my freinds on a night out

I've been looked upon at times in a similar way to the people you mention, a freindly person who's confused a gay guy by being in a gay bar and maybe because I'm freindly and will converse have confused them into thinking I'm gay...

I have always found in my past expeiriences that a polite thanks, but no thanks I'm straight has been sufficient to let the guy know that I am straight and this is what I suggest the OP should do if the guy continues to pester him, that is assuming the guy is gay...

• Like 1

A waiter I know had seemed to me to be very flirty with me, always getting into personal conversations.

Turned out, totally straight, married, with kids, and we actually became friends.

Never judge a book by it's cover Jing...facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Er, um, if you're not gay, why are you posting in the gay forum?

When you can show me a rule that straight people can't post in this sub forum, I'll continue until I'm told not to by a mod or admin...Is that good enough for you..?

Oh and for the record, are you Gay...?...or are you just trolling...?..

Edited by MB1
  • Like 1

Er, um, if you're not gay, why are you posting in the gay forum?

So if your gay you can't post in any other topic forum? smile.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png I am just keeping to topic as the mods usually move my topic to different forum all the time Peace, Myself I respect everyone the same.. do you?

Edited by lmfao

Just do what I do when a girl hits on me and asks for my LINE or Facebook, be honest and tell them you have a GF or in my case hubby.

Honesty is always the best policy and he'll probably laugh it off as "oh well I tried".

It does feel great though doesn't it 555555

As you all so choose - I'm just curious as to why the OP posted his relationship query in the Gay Forum versus any other, in my simple world that indicates a leaning or preference, but <deleted>, don't attack me for asking the question else the world becomes totally insane!

Hi

He could just be friendly, and wanting to improve his English skills...

I think if he was ''Gay'' after the first, decline, he would get the message,... but because he is persistent , i would say he is just being ''Friendly''..

well, thats my take on it...

All the best

• Like 1

As you all so choose - I'm just curious as to why the OP posted his relationship query in the Gay Forum versus any other, in my simple world that indicates a leaning or preference, but <deleted>, don't attack me for asking the question else the world becomes totally insane!

BAAAAAAAA the question is about gay people??????? I love my women biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png I am not talking about any relationship lmfao I don't even know the guy.. really open your mind <deleted> it 2014 yes that's 2014...cheesy.gif

post-198216-0-47603800-1391175131_thumb.

So are you GAY Chang mai or are you straight, I query this because of your previous question which was directed at the OP, if your gay then you posting in the gay forum is okay yes..?... But if your straight and post in the gay forum can indicate a leaning or preference, well according to you any way...Your not leaning are you..facepalm.giffacepalm.gif

Me personally if I had a question which was something to do with a gay query, I would post the question in the gay forum as in my experience have found that there in the know when it comes to questions regarding gay questions..

HTH..

• Like 1

Do yourself a favor my man, stretch your mind, examine and explore the usage of the word "relationship", your choice whether you grow up before or after all of that. Over and out.

Note: my post directed towards lmfao

Edited by chiang mai

He had a question about a presumably gay situation. I think it is perfectly understandable that he posted his question here.

• Like 2

I have a similar story to tell, about that guy who I thought fancied the same guy that I fancied.

I was totally shocked when he got married to a girl - mostly shocked about my own misjudgment. For us Westerners (or at least let me speak for for myself), Thai guys can appear gay but aren't. I hate the whole concept of "metrosexual" for the only reason that it confuses me.

• Like 1

Think yourself lucky. I was eating a meal in a Khon Kaen hotel once and the waiter came and sat on my lap. Mind you I am gay so I wasn't too fussed laugh.png

Ah, Khon Kaen... I checked into this hotel. In the lift, the bell boy asked whether I would like a girl. I declined. Then he asked whether I'd like a boy. I declined again. His next question: "Are you sick or something?" :D

• Like 2

Think yourself lucky. I was eating a meal in a Khon Kaen hotel once and the waiter came and sat on my lap. Mind you I am gay so I wasn't too fussed laugh.png

Ah, Khon Kaen... I checked into this hotel. In the lift, the bell boy asked whether I would like a girl. I declined. Then he asked whether I'd like a boy. I declined again. His next question: "Are you sick or something?" biggrin.png

Years ago, I had a similar situation. He asked if I wanted a girl, I said no. He asked if I wanted a boy, he said no. He then asked "what do you want?" I said "You". As soon as he was off duty, he showed up at my room.

Be careful what you wish for in Thailand.

• Like 1

Ah, Khon Kaen... I checked into this hotel. In the lift, the bell boy asked whether I would like a girl. I declined. Then he asked whether I'd like a boy. I declined again. His next question: "Are you sick or something?" biggrin.png

It's not confined to Thailand. I was asked the same question in Genoa. Mind you I was on the Golden Mile biggrin.png

He had a question about a presumably gay situation. I think it is perfectly understandable that he posted his question here.

I think that Chiang Mai's question was directed at MB1 and not at the OP.

Honestly I understand the question and even find it kind of legitimate: why would a straight guy, although going pink places for the atmosphere by his own admission, would hit a gay forum? I am sure, from the different answers, that it is not for the atmosphere.

Some of the posters have taken the piss at chiangmai but sincerely I do not find the wording nor the intent offensive.

We all enter a forum for a reason or another but usually it is because it speaks to us. I guess that is what Chiangmai, and others certainly, wanted to know, and not to question

That being said, I myself browse all the categories, even the one dedicated to Issan or other places, where I have never been, but of of course, it is always awkward to find someone stating that they have "related" to the forum, giving a piece of advice

Edited by alyx

• 3 months later...

It is strange how none of you seem to realise that there are still some(albeit a very small percentage) of young people here ,and in other countries, who have fortunately not been very westernised with this idiotic Gay/Hetero either/or mentality. Maybe a country boy from Isaan.

He might just be a very friendly person. Why does it matter to you?