I Dont Understand Why Rich Thais In Bangkok Buy Expensive Cars

crazyguyinthailand

I don't understand why people that aren't rich buy luxury cars anywhere in the world. If you're rich it makes sense you want to buy expensive things. If you were rich i'm sure you would just buy a very nice pair of walking shoes. You're not saying any of this out of jealousy are you; look from his point of view, he probably saw you walking and said i don't understand why anyone wouldn't want a luxury car so they didn't have to walk. Public service employees are probably thankful not everyone's riding the free bus:)

By the way most of those cars have built in phones and computer systems where most of these guys can do business on the road, so a traffic jam doesn't stop them from making more money. I understand completely why Rich Thais or Rich Anyone buys expensive cars:)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

...and the homeless guy with no shoes saw you walk past in your Nike's and posted in another Thai form that even if he had money he would't waste it on expensive shoes.

It's all relative.

You have no money, so you see someone in an expensive car as excessive and a show off. Jealousy is a natural human emotion. Don't feel bad.

I have nice cars, but I am still envious of guys in a new Lamborghini. Is it suitable for Bangkok in peak hour? Hell no. Do I want one? Hell yes.

Hahahaah you got a sick brain inside there :D to be honest I posted this post of 2 reason: 1. Cuz of the BKK Traffic(And I meant only Bangkok, not other places in Thailand) 2. To see how many views it would get. no I still got money so I dont have to work, just living a life I want to live here in Thailand since 6 months and I will continue to do it for a while :)

The big giveaway in the OP is when he claims the rich guy looked at him and had an epiphany about how much wiser the OP was for walking through traffic fumes to Big C than he was sitting in his car.

Apparently that was a really telling look he gave OP, the mind reader.

Happy Songkran Wise Man :)