Election Posters

MMan

Driving around town today amused by the election posters. In the Tha Pae / Night Market area...

Candidate # 15 is a pretty face.

But who is Candidate # 3, the angry looking dude with the sunglasses and mustache?

Looks very much like the always entertaining Chuvit Kamolvisit, but he is from Bangkok. Or maybe these are just posters for his party?

post-43097-0-61369300-1391246107_thumb.j

Edited by MMan

'Love Thailand' Party is the party founded by Chuvit, so yes it must be him. Hoping to get as much of the party list vote as he can. He might appeal to the rice farmers this time around!

Not up here I doubt - most of the Farmers were paid up here I believe.

'Love Thailand' Party is the party founded by Chuvit, so yes it must be him. Hoping to get as much of the party list vote as he can. He might appeal to the rice farmers this time around!

There has not been 1 baht paid out in my wife's neck of the woods.

There has not been 1 baht paid out in my wife's neck of the woods.

Oh OK I bow to your greater knowledge, just working from the threads before that farmers in the Red stronghold areas had been paid and other had not - can't get much more strong hold than up here, the birth place of the glorious one. But can't trust news threads over personal knowledge - so thanks for that :)