Suthep: PDRC member involved in Laksi shooting

webfact

That guy was no typical guard. He was well trained in using that weapon to kill.

That is truth! Those guys are very well trained and are experts!

BUT NO ONE WAS KILLED!!!

Not like with the Reds!

As the Police are clearly with the reds, everyone have the right to protect himself!

Well trained and experts....????

Thankfully no-one killed....so maybe not such good shots.....if military, then they aren't so clever....wandering along in a gang....to me it looks like a gang of wannabes...lard heads!.....dangerous lard heads!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I find this almost unbelievable. These are not two groups meeting each other on a one-as-bad-as-the-other basis in random public spaces in the city. A faction of armed men has gone to a key election site to stop the ballot and has thrown bombs and fired shots at people whose only crime is that they wanted to ensure a vote could go ahead.. I will try to refrain from debating any more with the fascist scum on this forum who are willing to defend that.

Red shirts have no right to go on a shooting spree on innocent protesters who have the right to protest under the current constitution.

Edited by Suriya4

I find this almost unbelievable. These are not two groups meeting each other on a one-as-bad-as-the-other basis in random public spaces in the city. A faction of armed men has gone to a key election site to stop the ballot and has thrown bombs and fired shots at people whose only crime is that they wanted to ensure a vote could go ahead.. I will try to refrain from debating any more with the fascist scum on this forum who are willing to defend that.

Red shirts have no right to go on a shooting spree on innocent protesters who have the right to protest under the current constitution.

Care to show us where red shirts have attacked protesters?

I only see Suthep militia on the streets shooting people who want to go vote.

Why is it the red supporters can go around shooting, bombing and creating mayhem without too many worries, but as soon as PDRC member discharges a firearm (for what ever reason) all the TV reds jump on the band-wagon with pictures, accusations and the usual nonsense demanding police involvement, arrests etc., but awfully quiet when its the reds involved. and what seems to be the BIG problem with walkie -talkies.

Give it a break reds, find something constructive to discuss.

The TV Reds are still miffed that their little revolution peaceful gathering in 2010 got squashed by the army.

I've yet to hear one TV Red make a negative comment about the protest leader who was assassinated in plain sight of the police, who did nothing as usual.

No, according to the TV Reds, if you protest outside a voting booth, you're fair game to be killed and the murderers deserve police protection.

Nightly attacks by cowards? All fair game according to the TV Reds.

• Like 2

Suthep's statement is very important - and is almost without precedent for truthfulness among political leaders - because he is admitting the involvement of one PDRC member. It gives further credence, though to what he claims - that there were other agitating elements. In light of all the attacks that have gone before against the PDRC, that seems much more credible. We can be rest assured, however, that this will be met with deaf ears from the police, as it does not fit into their scripted narrative. Or many others.

I'm thinking that maybe... just maybe.. Suthep put his hands up because he had no option? He was clearly identifyable

• Like 2

One wonders whether we will see a similar admission from the leader of the Red Shirts at Laksi that day Ko Tee

AFAIK, no red shirt leader has ever condemned the violence committed by red shirts, nor admitted any of their red shirted members were armed and involved in any of their shootings, nor urged that that red shirts that participate with rallies not be armed.

They shot 6 people! Hand them over, especially pop-corn bag man.

The weapons came in on a van seen with PDRC marches before, so hand in the weapons for forensic and the van!

Hand over the bomberman, we have his picture, we have video showing he is with the same group.

The man with the white balaclava seen with the gunman group, hand him over,

attachicon.gifwhite-cap-man.jpg

Everyone of these:

attachicon.gif1391356954-1391279893-o.jpg

attachicon.gif1391357016-1391277830-o.jpg

Hand them over.

I am very confused?

So these guys came in a van with the PDRC (also seen at previous demos) but then started shooting and throwing bombs at the PDRC? I have yet to see any photos of who these guys were having the gun fight with? It almost seems like PDRC were having a gunfight with themselves?

Why is it the red supporters can go around shooting, bombing and creating mayhem without too many worries, but as soon as PDRC member discharges a firearm (for what ever reason) all the TV reds jump on the band-wagon with pictures, accusations and the usual nonsense demanding police involvement, arrests etc., but awfully quiet when its the reds involved. and what seems to be the BIG problem with walkie -talkies.

The TV Reds are still miffed that their little revolution peaceful gathering in 2010 got squashed by the army.

I've yet to hear one TV Red make a negative comment about the protest leader who was assassinated in plain sight of the police, who did nothing as usual.

No, according to the TV Reds, if you protest outside a voting booth, you're fair game to be killed and the murderers deserve police protection.

OK. We will give you a break. But i guess you are to scared to go to the poles and cast your vote ? What do you have against a democarcy? Why is it you want a dictatorship????????

Why are armed militias from Suthep allowed to roam the streets of Bangkok and shoot people they choose at will? They shot a 71 year old grandfather who is now paralyzed.

You should go to the police with your inside information as all that's been established thus far is that he was shot in a crossfire.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/701594-lak-si-clash-man-injured-in-crossfire-likely-paralysed/

oh, I see now that you were called up on your same unproven accusation in that thread this morning.

Are you giving it another try here in this one?

One wonders whether we will see a similar admission from the leader of the Red Shirts at Laksi that day Ko Tee

If Ko Tee is there, why no photo?

Maybe he's camera shy - but he was there - He led the reds

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Rival-groups-clash-at-Lak-Si-30225795.html

And clearly a man intent in violence.

http://altthainews.blogspot.com/2014/02/thailand-vote-thaksin-or-die.html

Why are armed militias from Suthep allowed to roam the streets of Bangkok and shoot people they choose at will? They shot a 71 year old grandfather who is now paralyzed.

You should go to the police with your inside information as all that's been established thus far is that he was shot in a crossfire.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/701594-lak-si-clash-man-injured-in-crossfire-likely-paralysed/

oh, I see now that you were called up on your same unproven accusation in that thread this morning.

Learn to read.

The link says:

Uengfa and Walaphorn sae-Lew, said Ar-Kaew, 71, did not belong to any political group but was just joining a pro-election rally near the intersection. "My father wants the election," they said.

Safe to say he was shot from the other side?

If Suthep's black mask shooter is innocent, maybe Suthep can give him and his rifle up to the investigators so they can match the bullet in the grandfather's neck with the gun and see if he is really innocent.

• Like 1

Learn to read.

The link says:

Uengfa and Walaphorn sae-Lew, said Ar-Kaew, 71, did not belong to any political group but was just joining a pro-election rally near the intersection. "My father wants the election," they said.

Safe to say he was shot from the other side?

Learn to read what you post.

You said "Suthep's militia" shot him.

That's not been established.

All that's been established is that he was shot in a crossfire, eg. 2 groups firing at each other.

All that's been established is that he was shot in a crossfire, eg. 2 groups firing at each other.

Sigh. Why do I have to give English classes here just for someone to understand a quote.

Crossfire does NOT mean that two sides (pro election vs. Suthep militia) were shooting. It means that shots were coming from different directions passing through the same location. So if the pro-election people were fired on from left and from right, that is crossfire.

That's why I said, if Suthep's black mask shooter with the heavy weapon that can be seen in the videos shooting at civilians should give himself up so that his weapon can be compared with the bullet found in the old man's neck. Why is Suthep refusing to give this guy up? Must be a reason.

The post does say he was hit in "crossfire", you are right, but I see no photo evidence of pro-election supporters holding weapons, only Suthep's men with black clothing and black masks.

• Like 2

I hate to think how many would have died had some PDRC had not carried weapons to protect protesters.

The red shirts are clearly allowed to arm themselves with guns by the police.

The police have ignored over 40 armed attacks on protesters and failed to get hold of a single attacker. As soon as the PDRC try to protect themselves, the police are screaming for convictions.

What does that tell you?

The police are nothing more than an extension of Thaksin's terrorist unit. They are probably implicit in carrying out attacks themselves.

These double standards can not and should not be allowed to continue. The army must either start arming themselves, or the PDRC have a legitimate right to bear arms.

Had they not shot back at the Ko Tee assault, many more protesters may have perished.

Can the red lot on here stop screaming out for justice, unless you also mean justice against all the attacks on the protesters.

• Like 2

The red shirts are clearly allowed to arm themselves with guns by the police.

The police have ignored over 40 armed attacks on protesters and failed to get hold of a single attacker. As soon as the PDRC try to protect themselves, the police are screaming for convictions.

Where is the evidence that those "over 40 armed attacks on protesters" were by red shirts?

The only one benefiting from violence is Suthep and he's already on trial for murder charges when he gave orders to the army to open fire on Thai civilians.

Crossfire does NOT mean that two sides (pro election vs. Suthep militia) were shooting. It means that shots were coming from different directions passing through the same location. So if the pro-election people were fired on from left and from right, that is crossfire.

The post does say he was hit in "crossfire", you are right, but I see no photo evidence of pro-election supporters holding weapons, only Suthep's men with black clothing and black masks.

Crossfire could mean either.

There's photos of red shirts with guns, hence "2 groups".

OK. We will give you a break. But i guess you are to scared to go to the poles and cast your vote ? What do you have against a democarcy? Why is it you want a dictatorship????????

Thanks for the break. I'll have a large, flat, white and a raisin muffin.

I'm intrigued. Why would anyone go to the poles to cast a vote? (Warsaw is such a long way to go!)

Until they make me a citizen here, I can't vote anyway.

And if I could vote, I would want to vote for someone who I thought would act with integrity and honesty. Haven't seen one candidate that fits that criteria in all the time I've been here.

So, if your view of democracy is allowing a convicted criminal to install his sister as PM and run the country from abroad, all the while helping himself to billions of the country's wealth, then I guess I'll have to say I want nothing to do with your idea of democracy.

I would like to see corruption eliminated from Thailand, the red shirts would like to see it continue for their master in Dubai. Pretty simple choice if you ask me and it has nothing to do with a dictatorship.

• Like 2

It cannot mean either. It means one thing, which is what I explained to you. If you do not understand it, you can go read it again in a dictionary which will tell you the same thing.

And show me the photos of red shirts with guns at Laksi please, I have not seen any.

It cannot mean either. It means one thing, which is what I explained to you. If you do not understand it, you can go read it again in a dictionary which will tell you the same thing.

And show me the photos of red shirts with guns at Laksi please, I have not seen any.

They find it helps not to wear red, like in 2010 when they wore black.

Do you want a video where they are filming themselves in red and showing closeups of their ID's?

You are so clueless that I am flabbergasted, or you have a complex getting owned and painting yourself into a corner on here. Get out more, and meet some locals, learn the language, the culture a little recent history. Get cracking.

Edited by gemini81
  • Like 1

The Suthep apologist's here defending the actions of the gunmen should hang their heads in shame. Take a good long look at yourselves.

I'm proud that suphet has balls to stand up against your red thugs and their master take a good look yourself at who you are supporting and his vile doings how about condemning gunmen on both sides instead of talking total crap

• Like 2

They shot 6 people! Hand them over, especially pop-corn bag man.

The weapons came in on a van seen with PDRC marches before, so hand in the weapons for forensic and the van!

Hand over the bomberman, we have his picture, we have video showing he is with the same group.

The man with the white balaclava seen with the gunman group, hand him over,

attachicon.gifwhite-cap-man.jpg

Everyone of these:

attachicon.gif1391356954-1391279893-o.jpg

attachicon.gif1391357016-1391277830-o.jpg

Hand them over.

Share these and Sutheps comments to the world or simply send them to every news outlet you can think of ...

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

In military terms cross fire denotes being caught or should I say shot between one group of people. Not TWO.

Thanks for the break. I'll have a large, flat, white and a raisin muffin.

I'm intrigued. Why would anyone go to the poles to cast a vote? (Warsaw is such a long way to go!)

Until they make me a citizen here, I can't vote anyway.

And if I could vote, I would want to vote for someone who I thought would act with integrity and honesty. Haven't seen one candidate that fits that criteria in all the time I've been here.

So, if your view of democracy is allowing a convicted criminal to install his sister as PM and run the country from abroad, all the while helping himself to billions of the country's wealth, then I guess I'll have to say I want nothing to do with your idea of democracy.

I would like to see corruption eliminated from Thailand, the red shirts would like to see it continue for their master in Dubai. Pretty simple choice if you ask me and it has nothing to do with a dictatorship.

If that is your stance why are you defending either side? Maybe the trip to Warsaw is a good idea?

They find it helps not to wear red, like in 2010 when they wore black.

Do you want a video where they are filming themselves in red and showing closeups of their ID's?

You are so clueless that I am flabbergasted, or you have a complex getting owned and painting yourself into a corner on here. Get out more, and meet some locals, learn the language, the culture a little recent history. Get cracking.

maybe we should take a look see at Love 12 photographs, seems to have a lot of photos from a picture gallery near you.