I'm going to be a multi - millionaire or die in futures

I ever plan to enter and play the market it again, i am sure it will be options on futures in the commodity market.

I am sure it is not easy or stress-free but it makes the most sense for multiplying capitol.

it's not easy to multiply a capitol and it takes a lot of money... i think ermm.gif
Awesome catch for someone who's first language isn't English. thumbsup.gif
I think Naam's first language is Pedantish.

pedant or not, when capitol is mentioned a dozen or more times in the financial section by various posters one reaches the point "of can't hold back anymore".

of course mileages do vary whistling.gif

• Like 2

Have you asked yourself what your advantage is.....over those who have amalgamated to form the present price?

IOW what makes you smarter (you may or may not be) than those who are essentially betting against you, and is there a reason you disagree that this particular $CAD market is not efficient (it may or may not be)?

Here's another point.

Once you have enough money for a good level of basic satisfaction you will see at best a very modest permanent rise in your happiness by becoming much richer (lots of studies on this).....if any.

However, without that good/basic level of assets....which is where you might go....running your life becomes very inefficient time wise and every other wise and therefore you happiness levels will probably be challenged.

ps holy crxp I thought I was the first reply no doubt it's all been said by now.....and I dare say Naam has given his fair bit of "re-education" advice on this one!

Edited by cheeryble
  • Like 1

Have you asked yourself what your advantage is.....over those who have amalgamated to form the present price?

IOW what makes you smarter (you may or may not be) than those who are essentially betting against you, and is there a reason you disagree that this particular $CAD market is not efficient (it may or may not be)?

Here's another point.

Once you have enough money for a good level of basic satisfaction you will see at best a very modest permanent rise in your happiness by becoming much richer (lots of studies on this).....if any.

However, without that good/basic level of assets....which is where you might go....running your life becomes very inefficient time wise and every other wise and therefore you happiness levels will probably be challenged.

ps holy crxp I thought I was the first reply no doubt it's all been said by now.....and I dare say Naam has given his fair bit of "re-education" advice on this one!

I do not understand everything in this post but i think this is why i don't play the markets now.

No need for more! No desire for less.

BTW LMAO at the banter above, yes capital not capitol, i should have been thrown in grammar/spelling jail ages ago. Much worse crimes there are than that however.

When YOU are perfect, that might give you license to criticize others, but then if you were perfect, you would not need or want to.

Here's another point.

I do not understand everything in this post but i think this is why i don't play the markets now.

No need for more! No desire for less.

BTW LMAO at the banter above, yes capital not capitol, i should have been thrown in grammar/spelling jail ages ago. Much worse crimes there are than that however.

When YOU are perfect, that might give you license to criticize others, but then if you were perfect, you would not need or want to.

I am one of those guys who enjoys following the markets and have got plenty of time to do so. I guess you might say it is a major hobby. However, not everybody wants to do this. You choose your poison and off you go.

• Like 1

yes good point

i follow but i dont play, not yet

maybe the next BIG crash, i always tell myself

i opened 2 accounts in 2008 and was ready to buy

but after all my research decided the stress and worry were NOT worth it

once bitten very very very shy

yes good point

i follow but i dont play, not yet

maybe the next BIG crash, i always tell myself

i opened 2 accounts in 2008 and was ready to buy

but after all my research decided the stress and worry were NOT worth it

once bitten very very very shy

For some, if low to zero (such a thing as zero?) risk investments do not sufficiently generate income re expenditure, then capital has to be depleted and a different set of problems are taken on. What might appear conservative isn't necessarily so.

Edited by SheungWan
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The interest in this topic was waned - no posts for 16 days!

It must be SheungWan's words of wisdom! The players?

More is better? If that is the case, noone has enough - noone is satisfied/content - EVER. What a world we "live" in! I suggest that it is capitalistic brainwashing. Yes, you need $$$ to live/subsist. In my profession, I was asked on numerous occasions - "How much $$$ is enough?" Silly question - no response. So many of us live in fear - enjoy!

More is better? If that is the case, noone has enough - noone is satisfied/content - EVER. What a world we "live" in! I suggest that it is capitalistic brainwashing. Yes, you need $$$ to live/subsist. In my profession, I was asked on numerous occasions - "How much $$$ is enough?" Silly question - no response. So many of us live in fear - enjoy!

More is better. Its never enough.

• 9 months later...

Whatever happened to the OP? Gone skint? whistling.gif

RAZZ

WUS was a troll of the highest order with a rather fertile imagination and was banned, one suspects he is stilling living in his studio "condo" eating mamma noodles and living a fantasy in his head

• Like 1