Yingluk in Uniform

makkam

I've seen pics and footage of her in military garb recently.

While a woman in uniform can get the juices flowing, I'm wondering which part of the armed forces she was a member of that gives her the right to wear the uniform replete with a myriad of medals.

'this is the Bangkok developers cross I won for getting the inside word on unused land that was going to be bought ( from my brother of course ) and made zillions for just sitting on my pert little ass'

' this is a medal I got for having the same surname as my brother

etc etc

It makes a mockery of those who have put themselves at risk for the nation while these grotty specimens sit back and count their money, not to mention a damn disgrace

• Like 1

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The guy in the middle is Yingluck's son (Supasek Amornchat).

I agree with the OP, medals should be earned and not received just because of position.

I would love to know what Supasek did to earn his medals or why he is entitled to wear the official government uniform.

I would normally suggest that he should be charged with impersonating a government official but his mom has gotten away with the same crime for long enough. laugh.png

• Like 2

I agree with the OP, medals should be earned and not received just because of position.

I would love to know what Supasek did to earn his medals or why he is entitled to wear the official government uniform.

I would normally suggest that he should be charged with impersonating a government official but his mom has gotten away with the same crime for long enough. laugh.png

Maybe he earned it for putting up with her stupidity? Just a guess.. :D

• Like 1

Yep, and I wonder whats on the arm band that can't be seen, brings back some memories that. sad.png

• Like 1

It looks like the guy and the son both have the same two-levels of bars on their chests, while YL appears to have those same two levels plus a third....

It certainly would be interesting to know what the different colors of bars are supposed to represent.

May take some time to go through all the offerings - List of orders and medals of Thailand smile.png

• Like 1

Watch television any given night and you'll be treated to rafts of the Thai glitterati sporting a chest/breastfull of medals, gongs stripes and the like. What any of them, other than being born in the right place and time, have done to earn any of them is highly debatable.

And my take on Yingluck, love or hate her, she's a hotty, in or out of uniform

On other topcs guys here say a lady of that age is past it or to be ignored.............coffee1.gif

She looks good in it ,what ever it is

Pretty lady, just not very intelligent.

Correction.

Nothing's wrong with her looks, lineage or intelligence. The only thing she is missing you can't spot. It is guts.

Though it may be OK for a sensitive lady to drop a tear or two on occasion - it is not a qualification for a PM of a country.

Thailand's problem is not Suthep or yellow/red mob. She is to blame. Don't go for a position of power if you have no guts.

• Like 1

It looks like the guy and the son both have the same two-levels of bars on their chests, while YL appears to have those same two levels plus a third....

It certainly would be interesting to know what the different colors of bars are supposed to represent.

May take some time to go through all the offerings - List of orders and medals of Thailand smile.png

Interesting post, Tywais...

It was looking thru the list, but re YL, I didn't see any "Order of the Thai Cougar" in there??? tongue.png

Interesting that the Thai's gave a victory medal in World War 2. Since the Thais were part of the Axis powers who lost I am wondering who would get the medal.

Watch television any given night and you'll be treated to rafts of the Thai glitterati sporting a chest/breastfull of medals, gongs stripes and the like. What any of them, other than being born in the right place and time, have done to earn any of them is highly debatable.

And my take on Yingluck, love or hate her, she's a hotty, in or out of uniform

On other topcs guys here say a lady of that age is past it or to be ignored.............coffee1.gif

Ah, but those guys tend to be the ones that think its cool to slogging through the mall with a gf young enough to be their granddaughter....Love is Indeed blind (ahem)