Welcome to New Members

tuky

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all TV members (or at least the ones reading this!). I have been reading the forum for several months now so thought I should join. I have found a lot of interesting and useful stuff so far and think that TV will be a great source of info for the future. I just wish I had come across this site a few years ago - it may have saved me a lot of hassle!

I live in the UK with my beautiful Thai wife and our two year old daughter and run my own business there. We have a house and land in her home village and are in the process of having one built in Samui (the harrowing nature of this will, I am sure, come out in one of the forum's at some point). We have spent many long holidays in Thailand and visited most areas. We decided that we liked Samui a lot and our current plan is to arrange my business affairs such that we can move there as soon as possible (though the schools issue may be a hurdle).

So I look forward to the banter and open exchange of views. :o

Hi there Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been living in Bangkok Thailand for around 4 years now and have just recently discovered this great forum. I realy dont know how it took me this long but it did.

Anyway just wanted to say hello and keep up the good work.

Cheers. Charlie

Hi there Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been living in Bangkok Thailand for around 4 years now and have just recently discovered this great forum. I realy dont know how it took me this long but it did.

Anyway just wanted to say hello and keep up the good work.

Cheers. Charlie

:o:D

We at Thaivisa welcome all new members in the Thai year 2549, or perhaps as most of us might know it, 2006.

Post your introduction here so we all might get a chance to know you, and you us before you start posting.

Welcome to Thaivisa, we hope you enjoy your time here :D

:D:o

Hi my name is Luna

I travel a lot, but I am currently in the UK. I'm studying International Studies at degree level with the OU and have a really good job that I enjoy. I have 2 dogs that I take practically everywhere with me, whatever the expense!

I like going out, especially clubs and pubs, but also like to spend quality time with my nearest and dearest.

I'm looking to forward to joining in with the discussions, take it easy with me as i've been involved in forums before and some people give you such a hard time! Don't get me wrong though, I can give as good as I get!

Take it easy :D

Hi! I have been reading the boards since sometime last year and decided I should finally sign up. :D

My husband and our young son (he is four) live in Thailand but are traveling in the US and Europe right now. We are both retired (but not of retirement age :D ) and , yeah, I suck at introductions. :o

Welcome Dr PP!!!!!!!!!!

Where´ve you been ol´devil!?

Been tring to earn enough to keep up on my dietary indiscretions :o

Ah... yes... I´m trying to stay here in order to NOT spend on said indiscretions....

Hi my name is Luna

I travel a lot, but I am currently in the UK. I'm studying International Studies at degree level with the OU and have a really good job that I enjoy. I have 2 dogs that I take practically everywhere with me, whatever the expense!

I like going out, especially clubs and pubs, but also like to spend quality time with my nearest and dearest.

I'm looking to forward to joining in with the discussions, take it easy with me as i've been involved in forums before and some people give you such a hard time! Don't get me wrong though, I can give as good as I get!

Take it easy :D

hi luna... If you ever get to Guatemala c´mon visit our bar. We need a party girl around here, and we love dogs.

Meantime, Welcome to tv.com

Welcome Pink squid... Not a bad intro at all dear.

Hello,

I'm an American journalist who'll be moving to Bangkok, at least temporarily, in the fall. I've spent a fair bit of time traveling in Asia but never lived there. Anxious and eager to see how things work out. I'll be looking for a short-term (3 mos) rental as soon as dates for a 3 week China assignment are finalized. I'm sure that I'll have many questions; glad this forum is here.

Cheers,

Cyn