Welcome to New Members

tuky

Hello and :D all you newbies to :o.

Enjoy.

redrus

Welcome all and don't forget to sign up in one of the cliques. Errr, where is that section again, guys???

Just to make you all feel more at home all newbies have automatic membership in the "Newbie Clique," membership being valid through your first 99 posts. After which you're all growed up and should have made some lifelong friends here!! :D

Use of the :D emiticon as your indentifier will insure that we all go easy on you, but there are no guarantees!! :D

Enjoy the best Thai site in the LOS.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i got it right, this thread was about newbies of 2006.

When taking it serious, this should be the 3rd. reply thoughif my count is correct because everyone else joined in previous years... :o

But all the Super Triple Member like more reading their own posts i presume... :D

Mai pben rai !

Have a nice 2006 anyway.

Khun Yak (no Thai and not in Thailand for much longer also but a hugh fan since I came here 6 month ago)

When i got it right, this thread was about newbies of 2006.

When taking it serious, this should be the 3rd. reply thoughif my count is correct because everyone else joined in previous years... :D

But all the Super Triple Member like more reading their own posts i presume... :D

Mai pben rai !

Have a nice 2006 anyway.

Khun Yak (no Thai and not in Thailand for much longer also but a hugh fan since I came here 6 month ago)

5555555555.. :o

totster :D

Hi all..................

For over a year I have been recieving fantastic advise from this forum, have never had to join to ask questions! always somebody else in the same position asking the same questions and seeking the same advice........Have finally joined this evening so as I can say a big thankyou to everybody out there. It resulted in my TW getting SVisa first time! we are now living back in the UK together.

Not for long tho, coming back to LOS for the month of April..................rock and roll......only 10 weeks to go!!!!!

Hi all, :D Just noticed this thread so if not tooooo late Happy New Year to all members.

I too have found this site very informative and helpful when trying to obtain Visa for g/f so a very BIG THANK YOU to all members and especially the SCOUSER who was absolutely Brilliant.

:o

Not very computer minded so please be gentle.

Big toe - only not too sure depth

hi~

I'm new here

umm I'm thai :D

I was born in Bankok then I was adopted when I was turning 3, I live in Canada and I don't know what to do on this site so I would like some help^_^

Best advice I can give you is to read through the site and join in on any conversation you wish. Everyone's welcome to join in. Welcome to Thaivisa. :o

cv

hi~

I'm new here

umm I'm thai :D

I was born in Bankok then I was adopted when I was turning 3, I live in Canada and I don't know what to do on this site so I would like some help^_^

Best advice I can give you is to read through the site and join in on any conversation you wish. Everyone's welcome to join in. Welcome to Thaivisa. :o

cv

hehe thx^_^

oops i spelled Bangkok wrong>.<how sad lol

Hi

I've been a regular visitor to this excellent website for some time now, so I thought it was about time I joined up. Thanks for all the advice, it's been really useful.

Cheers :o

Stravaig

(It's a Scottish word meaning "to wander aimlessly" which is pretty much what I do most of the time on the Internet.)

Hi

I've been a regular visitor to this excellent website for some time now, so I thought it was about time I joined up. Thanks for all the advice, it's been really useful.

Cheers :D

Stravaig

(It's a Scottish word meaning "to wander aimlessly" which is pretty much what I do most of the time on the Internet.)

Welcome Stravaig. Where you from? :o

I’m 46 years male from Stockholm Sweden I have family and when our kids in a few years move out we like to move to Thailand.

We want to get in contact with people living in Thailand both you how already moved down and lots of people from Thailand to tell us of what to think of before going down.

We thinking of renting a house to begin with then go around to see what part of Thailand we want to live in.

Hope to find a lots of friends here

See you Jann4 46/m and Kim 43/f :o

I have been "welcomed" already. :D:o

I am a 45 year old, lived in Thailand on and off since '94, Thai wife and kid, been reading here for some time, but haven't registered until the webboard I was active in (not a Thai thing) folded for 2006.

So I've got some spare energy to invest (to relax after work), but need to adjust to this place, some members and mods have taken my comments the wrong way already - but I like to to point out others' misconceptions, aren't we here to learn from each other? :D

Some posters seem to get away with challenging comments, others don't. :D

We at Thaivisa welcome all new members in the Thai year 2549, or perhaps as most of us might know it, 2006.

Post your introduction here so we all might get a chance to know you, and you us before you start posting.

Welcome to Thaivisa, we hope you enjoy your time here :D

:D:o

We at Thaivisa welcome all new members in the Thai year 2549, or perhaps as most of us might know it, 2006.

Post your introduction here so we all might get a chance to know you, and you us before you start posting.

:D:D

Hi all,

I have been reading this forum for several years now ! and I have found it very informative. Hopefully I will be living in Thailand in the near future, but for now I live and work in The Netherlands. By the way, I am 32 year old and I have a thai girlfriend, who lives with me.

See ya,

kaisaigai (I just love chicken and eggs... :o )

:D:o

:D:D

Welcome aboard and don't worry, you'll get the hang of those quotes :D

cv

:D:D:burp:

Welcome to the forum Barwidgee Bardie and kaisaigai.

Don't be afraid to stick your oar in.

:D:D:P to :D

redrus

Hi everyone. Have been lurking the forum for months finally joined and hit the reply button on my first topic today.

I have been seeing my Thai gf PinPin for one year :D

Unfortunately we have had one visa application refused in Dec 2005 :o but we are in it for the long haul and will be reapplying in May.

Pin lives in Udon and is studying to be a dance teacher at university, she will finish in April and will graduate next year.

I live in the UK and work in the car industry.

I will be relying on your goodwill and assistance in the coming months. Thanks in advance, Shane

Hi everyone. Have been lurking the forum for months finally joined and hit the reply button on my first topic today.

I have been seeing my Thai gf PinPin for one year :D

Unfortunately we have had one visa application refused in Dec 2005 :o but we are in it for the long haul and will be reapplying in May.

Pin lives in Udon and is studying to be a dance teacher at university, she will finish in April and will graduate next year.

I live in the UK and work in the car industry.

I will be relying on your goodwill and assistance in the coming months. Thanks in advance, Shane

Welcome to the forum...and I won't tell any one your real name is "Shane" :D

Hello everyone!

I go by the handle ChiefBEM.

I was in the US Army assigned to Thailand 1968-1971.

Bangkok - Worked on a Thai Army Site by the Airport - Lived in the Water Buffalo (Sephan quai) district at Seri Court on Pattipad Road. Sorry my romanization is as bad as my Thai vocabulary.

Ubon Ratchatani - Worked North of the city - Lived in Sang Seri and The Siam Hotel.

My wife of 35 years is from Ubon Ratchatani and she returns to Ubon just about once a year.

The last two times I was in country was April 2005 and April 2003.

I am retired at age 59 and we intend on building a home in Ubon Ratchatani or across the river in Warin.

Looking forward to increasing my knowledge base on Thailand before we move and then keeping in touch while living in Ubon.

Regards,

ChiefBEM

Hello everyone!

Bangkok - Worked on a Thai Army Site by the Airport - Lived in the Water Buffalo (Sephan quai) district at Seri Court on Pattipad Road. Sorry my romanization is as bad as my Thai vocabulary.

Ubon Ratchatani - Worked North of the city - Lived in Sang Seri and The Siam Hotel.

My wife of 35 years is from Ubon Ratchatani and she returns to Ubon just about once a year.

I am retired at age 59 and we intend on building a home in Ubon Ratchatani or across the river in Warin.

Looking forward to increasing my knowledge base on Thailand before we move and then keeping in touch while living in Ubon.

Regards,

ChiefBEM

Welcome to the forum

Edited by BKK90210

Hello everyone!

Regards,

ChiefBEM

Good to have you on board ChiefBEM, VOX.. everyone else - no i aint typing em all out!

Enjoy the Forum

:o