Welcome to New Members

tuky

Most humble greetings and :D to all new additions on :o .

I might just pass on "chatting you up" though Whizz Kid. You could speak to Daleyboy though, he's answered himself a few question already this week..... :D:D:D

redrus

Cheeky git, only just seen this, and i can assure you its not me you have to worry about, its that internet stalker redrus :D

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most humble greetings and :D to all new additions on :o .

I might just pass on "chatting you up" though Whizz Kid. You could speak to Daleyboy though, he's answered himself a few question already this week..... :D:D:D

redrus

Cheeky git, only just seen this, and i can assure you its not me you have to worry about, its that internet stalker redrus :D

:D:D:burp:

Don't let me have refer you back to the Don De thread again fella..... :D

redrus

Stalk stalk stalk....

That's the noise of the very rare species of Daleyus Stlakerus stalking throught he stalks of the amazonian outback.

Welcome Newbies.!!

(redrus... you don't mean....

This Don de Maktub'ar thread, do you? )

Yeah I think its that one, Daley came out of the closet somewhere in there..... :o

redrus

Daleyboy has many closets though, and seems to pop out of one on every thread these days.... Too many fat kids crying, laughing, dancing, singing....

What are you two on about? I have told you before, a closet is an American word.So me being from the U.K I prefer the term cupboard, or under stair storage area.

Thank you :o

daleyboy and redrus in a pissing contest

post-566-1139911502.gif post-566-1139911527.gif

Oh yes, welcome new members to the fun and games. :o

:D :D No contest really mate as i am 2 feet taller than rus, i would without a doubt be able to piss further than him :D

I can see his avatar when you cut it like that.

:D :D No contest really mate as i am 2 feet taller than rus, i would without a doubt be able to piss further than him :D

Chuffin hel_l DB, I'm 6'2" you're a ready made extra for a giant in the movies......!!!!!

redrus

Chuffin hel_l DB, I'm 6'2" you're a ready made extra for a giant in the movies......!!!!!

redrus

:D ok so its only 6 inches bigger, but as all women know those 6 inches can make all the difference :D

Edited by daleyboy

Hi all,

I'm the new guy. Can someone tell me where are the cool kids at?

A few words about myself:

I am 33 years old, but mentally I'm not a day over 16.

I'm a rugby player that had one too many head injuries, which is probably why I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I live in Israel, but my heart is Thai. I can hardly wait for January, when I'll visit my beloved KrungTep again.

I have a kid who was born a month ago, and my wife wouldn't let me call him Koh. That bitch!

Hi all,

I'm the new guy. Can someone tell me where are the cool kids at?

A few words about myself:

I am 33 years old, but mentally I'm not a day over 16.

I'm a rugby player that had one too many head injuries, which is probably why I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I live in Israel, but my heart is Thai. I can hardly wait for January, when I'll visit my beloved KrungTep again.

I have a kid who was born a month ago, and my wife wouldn't let me call him Koh. That bitch!

They are all like that :D Welcome aboard :o

Hello all,

I am British escapee who has been living here (LOS) for about 1.5 years. I figure that I may be posting some q's, and of course comments, in the not too distant future so I wanted to introduce myself and allow members to assassinate my character and nationality properly. :D

I am in my late 20's and have moved out here for a variety of reasons (which will probably change depending on which discussion I get involved in) but mostly because I wasn't enjoying the UK. I live in Bangkok and have been working in the jewellery industry since I arrived and should soon start my second job in the same industry, this time I am really hopeful that I may even get that holy grail.....the fabled work permit! :o

Anyway hello to you all, and thanks to everyone for their interesting thoughts and comments....have kept me entertained whilst I try to find some work to do, particularly useful stuff on purchasing condos.

Luke

Hello all,

I am British escapee who has been living here (LOS) for about 1.5 years. I figure that I may be posting some q's, and of course comments, in the not too distant future so I wanted to introduce myself and allow members to assassinate my character and nationality properly. :D

I am in my late 20's and have moved out here for a variety of reasons (which will probably change depending on which discussion I get involved in) but mostly because I wasn't enjoying the UK. I live in Bangkok and have been working in the jewellery industry since I arrived and should soon start my second job in the same industry, this time I am really hopeful that I may even get that holy grail.....the fabled work permit! :o

Anyway hello to you all, and thanks to everyone for their interesting thoughts and comments....have kept me entertained whilst I try to find some work to do, particularly useful stuff on purchasing condos.

Luke

Welcome aboard Luke :D

Hi, my name is Alex (as you probably worked out from my nickname). Been here for around 2 years but only just discovered this site as I needed advice on applying for a UK settlement visa. Excellent advice, got the visa no problem and discovered that there is loads of great stuff on this site. Unfortuntely my wife and I are heading back to the UK :D . Don't want to but we're still both pretty young so we thought we'd go work hard for a couple of years so we can move back here and set up a business (or just buy a house on the beach or up north). Anyway it'll be good to keep in touch with events over here through thaivisa.com. I'll be back!!!

Cheers :o

Hi, my name is Alex (as you probably worked out from my nickname). Been here for around 2 years but only just discovered this site as I needed advice on applying for a UK settlement visa. Excellent advice, got the visa no problem and discovered that there is loads of great stuff on this site. Unfortuntely my wife and I are heading back to the UK :D . Don't want to but we're still both pretty young so we thought we'd go work hard for a couple of years so we can move back here and set up a business (or just buy a house on the beach or up north). Anyway it'll be good to keep in touch with events over here through thaivisa.com. I'll be back!!!

Cheers :D

:D to :o Alex.

Read this topic to find out how to get the ThaiVisa News in your email.

greetings,

i am another miserable brit hoping to one day make it as a member of the LOS.

first visited thailand 5 years ago as a dirty backpacker and have been loving it ever since.

am now sitting in my dreay office in england day-dreaming about all things thai.

have joined the forum to ask some specific wedding related questions, so will now go and start a post on that.

:o

Hi guys and gals

I came to the forum a week ago -made an impact -I replied to a posting regarding the raising of costs of over stay fines-from a long time member -he called me a know all !!!!-I assume I hit some nails on the head in my posting ----

Basically I have been visiting Thailand for 8 years -up to 3 visits a year -2 months stay each trip , I'm Gay -I like Thai gays [real Gays ] , I find I'm very attracted to aisan guys -----

I HATE PEADOPHILES,

my trips to Thailand have really opened my eyes to what goes on in some seedy areas -Particulary Soi Sunnee Plaza -which is PED Haven ,And I have been shocked at the amount of people that defend these perverts that prey on thai Kids ,So I may have been out spoken but Justified, If that the nerve I hit -then I hope it hurt ,

I recone Thailand is heaven On earth for falangs with good intentions with its easy life style , --but its hel_l on earth for the indiginous people , guys and girls , ,The poor that is!!!!!!! I do get saddened to see that many have to sell their bodies into relationships that they dont really want , especially the young boys , Thailand is also a magnet for the riff raff of falang worlds , peadophiles flock here in their thousands , and bring with them money to buy kids , --I do liase with several charity groups where as I will gather evidence and go all out to help get convictions I'm not a Grass in the criminal sence of the words -I am a caring person and will help stop theses perverts stealing thai childrens youth and minds ,

Any way the Member who called me "A know All"--------I know what I see , And I don't exspect to be insulted or called by racist slures , I notice you have posted a very large amount of replys yourself ,---you have your personal views -I accept those !! providing they are not offensive or in defence of criminals and perverts , any way thats Me ----have a good time all you people , life is for living , Its too short to be miserable

With respect Mr Sydney, this thread is a place I like nipping back to, to say hello to newbies.

Hello and :D to :o all newbies.

Any chance you could keep your personal rants with other members from different threads in that thread or in a personal message.

Enjoy the forum.

Cheers fella.

redrus

Edited by redrus

Hi everyone,

I've been reading your posts over the last couple of days and found them informative and entertaining. So now I've joined up.

I'd also be interested in meeting up with people in Phuket for drinks and a laugh.

Cheers

Hi Ausladyinpatong and welcome.

Would love to join you for drinks, but unfortunately im on a whole other island with no plans for a visit :o

Have fun anyway :D

er, I think its taken me over 2 years to come here and say hello. I'm sorry but it takes a little time to cross the Second Road and also remember what I'm supposed to be doing once I have achieved that..... :D

:D

Cool, just kick back relax and enjoy but, do join in...... :burp: There's a lot of nice people (a few not so) around and, you can learn a lot. You can also have a laugh too, its always better to be involved though..... :D

:D:D:o to :D:D:D

redrus

• 2 weeks later...