looking for a farang restaurant manager

Hi

Urgently looking for a restaurant manager for a bbq seafood type restaurant. 80 seats/20 staff. Experience is a plus but not a must. Work permit and a car will be provided.

Please contact by Pm.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Don't hold your breath waiting for a response, I sent a pm and the op hasn't had the good manners to acknowledge receipt of it.

After all it costs nothing to reply, even if only to say thanks but no thanks, which I was expecting anyway.

HL

Edited by happylarry

150K a month plus med insurance you can have me. Your restaurant will be full....and your customers happy. :-)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

80 seats/20 staff

No physical reason why you should not be worth the cost. Even at only 80 covers a night with a single seating the restaurant would be doing great guns.

Urgently looking for a restaurant manager for a bbq seafood type restaurant. 80 seats/20 staff. Experience is a plus but not a must.

80 seats / 20 staff? Pfff...

From the same OP who seems to have no experience with local restaurants:

Besides the simple canteen style Thai Food restaurant, Where could I bring some friends visiting for a nice Thai dinner, good food and nice/fancy place. On the beach would be perfect
Work permit and a car will be provided.

I'd say good luck with that, when the OP does not even seem to know how to apply for a basic driver's licence:

I need to get a thai driving licence for bike and cars. Anyone knows the required documents?

Troll.

150K a month plus med insurance you can have me. Your restaurant will be full....and your customers happy. :-)

80 seats/20 staff

No physical reason why you should not be worth the cost. Even at only 80 covers a night with a single seating the restaurant would be doing great guns.

So if you get paid 150 K you will promise that the restaurant will be full every day ?

BBQ Seafood restaurant ? Are there none on Samui?

Restaurant Manager ? Experience NOT a must ?

Sorry guys, but all this sounds too fishy....

• Like 1

80 seats/20 staff

So if you get paid 150 K you will promise that the restaurant will be full every day ?

lol

An interesting proposition though, for me anyway.

80 seats/20 staff

So if you get paid 150 K you will promise that the restaurant will be full every day ? Yes free food all you can eat and drink.

BBQ Seafood restaurant ? Are there none on Samui? Yes. None offer free food. and drink.

Restaurant Manager ? Experience NOT a must ? Yes wear a white shirt. Yes look like a cook.

Sorry guys, but all this sounds too fishy.... No not fishy it's sea food.

Edited by John 1

80 seats/20 staff

"All this sounds too fishy", well it is a seafood restaurant guys !!

Well, one vital requirement is that this person needs to be a farang. A Thai doesn't seem to be capable of managing these things, no matter the experience....

I have a feeling this may be the restaurant I've seen opposite BigC?? If that's the case, well good look with that and I doubt anyone will be able to get it in plus...

Unless you'll provide something real special such as locally sourced seafood, native Thai chefs who knows how to cook proper Thai food, there's already plenty and plenty of restaurants like this at much better locations.

I'd also suggest you focus on the type of cuisine of the seafood, for example only authentic Thai recipes. A focus on southern Thai seafood dishes at affordable prices could be a fresh welcome for both farang visitors and expats as well as local Thais.

Getting a halal certification is a major plus.

If you plan to provide everything from farang food to Thai food and pizzas etc etc, you're gonna fail pretty quick, especially if the location is indeed opposite BigC.

If a farang is here on holiday and wants to eat his farang food, he can go elsewhere to any of those overpriced places already around the island.

There are however many tourists as well as locals who won't mind paying a bit extra for well made food. If you focus on doing something real good with the FRESH local seafood, I can't really see no reason why it won't make a profit even with this location.

Edited by Mole

Agreed samuibeachcomber and I accept your point except for one small detail.....on this site, if you go into someone's profile it tells you when they were last active, so I know that she has been checking...lol

HL

Probably a moot point, and probably offtopic.gif but

My computers are on 24/7 and I am pretty well logged into TV all of the time, so my profile probably shows that I am active. But I am not.

is there any reason for you to repost my posts...I just can t believe it!! Well FYI i m not the owner of the restaurant looking for the manager. I am leaving the place so i m helping my boss to find somrone who will take over!!

Me tooooooo, two mangers is better than one eh, we can split the wages................intheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxN.gi

OMG I had no idea I would have to explain every word! It s not fishy at all!! When I started I had no experience and i managed it, same for the previous manager. And it will be fishy to ask someone with loads of experience in Samui! You know how many farang restaurants own by professionals here!!?? I know a lot of people here who were plumbers/accountants back home and who opened restaurants!

Let me tell you if the salary was 150k i ll be staying :-)

Me tooooooo, two mangers is better than one eh, we can split the wages................intheclub.gif.pagespeed.ce.TVIbELwsxN.gi

• Like 2

Urgently looking for a restaurant manager for a bbq seafood type restaurant. 80 seats/20 staff. Experience is a plus but not a must.

80 seats / 20 staff? Pfff...

From the same OP who seems to have no experience with local restaurants:

Besides the simple canteen style Thai Food restaurant, Where could I bring some friends visiting for a nice Thai dinner, good food and nice/fancy place. On the beach would be perfect

Work permit and a car will be provided.

I'd say good luck with that, when the OP does not even seem to know how to apply for a basic driver's licence:

I need to get a thai driving licence for bike and cars. Anyone knows the required documents?

Troll.

You can repost all my posts! Have fun, it seems it keeps you busy on a sunny day...I was also looking for a bungalow..and thai classes..any suggestion jose?!