Watchmakers screwdrivers.. High quality needed.

LivinLOS

Anyone know a good place for these ?? Not the el cheapo boxes of chinese made junk for 50b that bend and twist !!

I have a few sets of cheap bits, for fiddling with electronics, mobiles, and the like.. that usually work but have the internals of a digital camera that refuse to budge and a 1mm flathead isnt right.

I need either a 1mm crosshead (phillips / posidrive) with sharp 'spines' or a 0.75mm flathead made from VERY hardened steel or I will simply grind all of the screw heads away before they budge.

As the thing is in bits now ASAP is good.

nothing in amorn or homepro is the tiny size I need.. I have a bunch of normal quality ones including a 1mm flathead and thats too wide.

I need a proper watch repair or something I guess. really micro !!

Thanks tho.

Sorry, than I have no idea.

I think this is something you may have to buy Online.

Anyone know a good place for these ?? Not the el cheapo boxes of chinese made junk for 50b that bend and twist !!

I have a few sets of cheap bits, for fiddling with electronics, mobiles, and the like.. that usually work but have the internals of a digital camera that refuse to budge and a 1mm flathead isnt right.

I need either a 1mm crosshead (phillips / posidrive) with sharp 'spines' or a 0.75mm flathead made from VERY hardened steel or I will simply grind all of the screw heads away before they budge.

Look for these. I have bought 2 sets in Thailand over the years and both still working well. One set I keep in Thailand and the other at my work place in the Middle East. Use them on electronics and my watches. Seem very durable and robust for my use. post-6366-13916260196576_thumb.jpg

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

Look for these. I have bought 2 sets in Thailand over the years and both still working well. One set I keep in Thailand and the other at my work place in the Middle East. Use them on electronics and my watches. Seem very durable and robust for my use. attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1391625908360.jpg

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

I've got a set of those, good bang for buck. The smallest blade is 1.4mm, maybe a bit big for the OP. Nana screw had them last time I was in there.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Edited by dickyknee

Yeah I didnt want to just be negative, but 1.4mm is about double the size I need.

Like I said.. I have a bunch of stuff I normally use, down to 1mm flathead and a tiny cross head. But this is super small and really done up rock tight. I need high quality and tiny.