3rd guest policy routine

kaveh

Taking copy of ID card and/or writing details in a book – often keeping the ID card till the guest leaves – is normal procedure at many or most hotels. However, as posters above has also mentioned, if you stay at four or five star hotels they may not accept “extra guests”, especially arriving late night. That’s also depending of the size of reception area, if you can walk in unattended, and/or the expected dress code. Some hotels may charge extra for a third person occupying a double room; some don’t care. That might also be depending of the where the hotel is. At some places the hotels will have a night guard by the front door for in-check of temporary guests – bringing two ladies back often not a problem, if the hotel is already gained for extra occupancy of a room – however if you stay in a bungalow resort, they may not check anything at all. smile.png

My opinion is that its a good and safe practice for the hotel to take the ID card or details of a temporary guest.

In the end they are helping to protect thier reputation and your safety.

There have been reports over years of men being drugged and robbed or in rare cases even killed and robbed by Girls and Lady Boys in hotel rooms.

This is more likely to happen if the person is a free lancer or street hooker rather than from a proper Bar or Go Go.

Having proof of identity at the hotel also acts as a deterrent against them doing something illegal.

So I actually prefer staying hotels that care enough to check ID of girls as it makes me feel more comfortable.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

i don't think checking or holding id cards would be any advantage coz i've seen dolls leave without any notation and i have not faced a phone call from reception, never!

Would you not also think that is it also in the girl's interest to also give her id to reception? In case the man who took her to the room beat her or worse. I am sure not all the men who take girls to their rooms are as nice and polite as most of you seem.

• Like 2