Does anyone know what the price of land is in Bang Sarray

nong38

Problem in Bang Saray is that small lots are incredibly hard to find. Many signs around but they are usually in the 10-20 rai territory so you can't just divide the total to come up with the small parcel size

Do a Google search: " Land prices Bang Saray " and you will see some ads to get you started

The price is pretty high up here in Bang Saray. We have 1 nahn 100 talang twah for 7500 a meter. The neighbors are selling for 12,000 per meter. The small housing track (a kilo away)Just sold 50 talang twah for ! mill. each plot all sold with credit terms 2 months missing a payment & the owner re-claims the property. Ours is way to cheap for the Nong Nooch area. The other plots we heard of are 1.1- 1.6 per nagn. No end in site yet. The prices have almost doubled each year here. We will most likely change our price to 8,500 to be closer to the 1.1 mil a nagn. Everything else is 3+ mil a rai & up(if you can find in that size) Most large parcels as stated are 16-104 Rai that we have seen & the owners want to sell all at once starting at 1 million+ a rai. The are is getting rapidly sold out & all the people holding land do not want to sell at any price unfortunately.

If you have a Thai partner just drive around the areas & have Her or him do the talking. We spent 7 weeks in Ban Ampur looking & got snookered. It took 2 &1/2 months to find our 3 now 2 plots in Nong Nooch area. Even the shwag(shit areas) are commanding top dollar now.

Edited by Beardog
  • Like 1

Probably the most overhyped, overrated, over priced land in the area.

Someone somewhere is pissing his pants with laughter.

Head to Rayong.

You may get some land near Rayong out in the sticks with limited access to utilities for less money, however, anything with such a close proximity to Sukhumvit such as Bang Saray is then you will be twice the price of Bang Saray - industrial areas such as Rayong close to the major roads is just scary prices!

I did see a plot, well there were 3 actually, sold altogether for 1.567000m bts, the plot size was 1140 sq m which works out to be almost 55k a talang wah, hefty price for something that is a 5 minute drive to the beach, so its way over Suk rd, think I will stay in a hotel and not get fleeced! Thanks again.

Head to Rayong.

The prices are silly prices but land is still selling like hotcakes out here & there so far is no bottom in sight. I tghought years ago 350,000 per rai was to high now it is more than that per nagn. It beats the hell out of Jomtien anyday, that is why it is 20% more for land in Ban Ampur & Ban Saray . I only wish I would have bought a ton of land in 2006. But it still is going to go up as long as Farang are moving to Thailand And people are fed up with the insanity in BKK area. Personally I can get beachfront property(for the same price) in Maui Hawaii 1 mile from Kaanapali beach which is the top priced land next to Wailea's prices. But you can't build for 7500 baht a meter either.

Edited by Beardog
  • Like 1

Head to Rayong.

You may get some land near Rayong out in the sticks with limited access to utilities for less money, however, anything with such a close proximity to Sukhumvit such as Bang Saray is then you will be twice the price of Bang Saray - industrial areas such as Rayong close to the major roads is just scary prices!

The land we looked at was on the 3138 (?) just a few kms north of Big C on the 36 (?).

Someone had developed and raised the land into 100 tw plots, electric and services available.

Head to Rayong.

The prices are silly prices but land is still selling like hotcakes out here & there so far is no bottom in sight. I tghought years ago 350,000 per rai was to high now it is more than that per nagn. It beats the hell out of Jomtien anyday, that is why it is 20% more for land in Ban Ampur & Ban Saray . I only wish I would have bought a ton of land in 2006. But it still is going to go up as long as Farang are moving to Thailand And people are fed up with the insanity in BKK area. Personally I can get beachfront property(for the same price) in Maui Hawaii 1 mile from Kaanapali beach which is the top priced land next to Wailea's prices. But you can't build for 7500 baht a meter either.

Agreed, is there no end in sight, as mentioned before someone somewhere must be pissing their pants with laughter, 15 years ago no one had heard of the place.

Yes hindsight is a wonderful thing, just be thankful you bought when you did.

Count yourself lucky, imagine the mugs that buy farmland in the back of beyond.

Personally my properties are all in the Uk apart from some land in Oz.

Had to laugh when Pratunmak was touted as some sort of Beverly Hills in Pattaya, power of marketing I suppose.

I did see a plot, well there were 3 actually, sold altogether for 1.567000m bts, the plot size was 1140 sq m which works out to be almost 55k a talang wah, hefty price for something that is a 5 minute drive to the beach, so its way over Suk rd, think I will stay in a hotel and not get fleeced! Thanks again.

I think you mean THB 5,500 per Talang Wah which is just over 2 Mil a Rai

1 nang or 400 sq meter for sale near my girls plot at 850,000 near Nong Noch about 3 kilometers from Bang Saray.

That sounds about right for this area. That is bordering on the new minimum. soon it will be all 1 mil + a Nahn due to unavailability of plots left to build.

Until such time as the government starts taxing undeveloped land here in Thailand there is no incentive for the land owners to sell. Just keep it unsold, don't pay taxes, and leave it to the kids, win, win, all the way around for the Thais

? Tax the land ? It's taxed when it's bought and sold, why would you tax it when it's just lying there minding its own business??

And besides, 'undeveloped' means what.. Means 'go over-develop everything, everywhere or else we tax you' ? Or just 'used'. If used then it's easy, because you can rent out a rai to farmers for a couple thousand baht a year and they'll grow stuff on it. Then it's used. (Which is a good idea anyway, otherwise you just get weeds and crap on it.)

Head to Rayong.

I have recently been told by a Thai builder, the building price is currently 16,500 baht per square metre.....18,500 in Bangkok

If anyone knows different !!!!

Edited by DD13

Head to Rayong.

I have recently been told by a Thai builder, the building price is currently 16,500 baht per square metre.....18,500 in Bangkok

Your so called builder doesnt know what he is talking about.

• Like 1

I believe DD13 builder is referring to the cost of constructing a house which is usually priced per square meter.

Land is usually sold and costed by the rai or talang wa, 400 tw = 1 rai

Land around the Phoenix area of Ban Ampur is around B 8750 per tw or B 3.5m a rai

• Like 1

Head to Rayong.

Your so called builder doesnt know what he is talking about.

But why you would have to say ........."Your so called builder".......is beyond me...........the guy has been building "quality" properties on better class resorts for many years.......

Why not "relax" .......show some courtesy to others.......and maybe enjoy the relatively "short time" that we are all on this earth........

You "just" may find that you are a more likeable person

My mistake for quoting construction price

Head to Rayong.

My contractor is excellent in Bang Saray 7500 baht sq. mt. As long as your not brain dead & have a decent idea of what you want. Certain things will jack up the price C- Pac roof will usually cost 138,000 or so more baht than the regular panel roofs.

If you raise your posts to high up from the ground that will cost extra. Changes anywhere in the world 40,000 baht per change. But the price is very broad in definition & can go up as high as you make it. But the basic build is 7,500 baht a meter. 3rd structure same price & very good quality. 16500 a meter sounds like a farang company making a killing.