Thai woman blames husband's mistress for car acid attack

webfact

Woman Blames 'Mistress' For Car Acid Attack
By Khaosod English

13916019591391601977l.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A woman in Udon Thani province has been so fed up by alleged acid attack on her car by her husband's mistress that she chooses to tell the world about it.

Many baffled motorists have previously contacted Khaosod that they have spotted a car spray-painted with the words "The Mistress Did This!" all over the vehicle. Numerous marks of damages caused by acid could also be seen on the vehicle.

Contacted by our correspondent, the car own, who identified herself simply as Ms. Suphaphon, explained that her car has been attacked by acid for 4 times in the past few months.

Three of the attacks occurred at a parking lot of Ang Thong Hospital, while the fourth took place near Ang Thong Social Insurance Office, according to Ms. Suphaphon.

Ms. Suphaphon continued tearfully that she was certain that her husband′s mistress committed the attacks out of jealousy. She claimed that she has informed the police for numerous times of her suspicion, yet the police have done nothing to investigate the crime.

"So I became so bitter and angry that I want to declare to the public who did this to me," Ms. Suphaphon said.

She added that she and her children are now living under the fear that the alleged mistress might commit further intimidating acts against her. Ms. Suphaphon said she might consider seeking help from Paveena Women Foundation if the situation worsened.

However, police officers contacted by Khaosod insisted that the investigation is ongoing.

The police simply have no sufficient evidence to summon the alleged mistress for interrogation over the alleged crime, said one high-ranking officer.

"We are not ignoring this case," he added.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNU1UWXdNVGsxT1E9PQ==

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2014-02-06

In Farangland, it's usually the wife who wrecks the Mistress's car or the philandering Husband's car. Many funny videos on youtube are testamant to that.

But hey, this is Thailand. facepalm.gif

Edited by Gsxrnz

She ought to use the car to drive herself and her kids the hell away from the guy.

Beats me how Thai women tolerate a mistress anyway.

My wife told me that her dad said to her a few days before our wedding that if I ever go with another woman, that she must just be patient and tolerate it..... <deleted>???

Edited by mightyatom

This is tame.

The woman who distributed the husbands fine wine collection to the village with the milk delivery is a good one.

Why is she having a go at the wife. Shouldn't the wife be having a go at the husband?

The wifr who cut 3 inch's off the leg of the husband's Seville row suits was a good one too.

• Like 1

What I don’t understand, if Ms.Suphaphon is telling the truth about these continuing attacks, is why she hasn’t arranged for basic car video-surveillance to be installed in her car so as to substantiate her claim. In the end the onus of proof lies with her to prove that it is indeed the Mistress carrying out these acid-attacks. Plenty of women in the past have also staged these types of fake attacks to seek sympathy from their estranged husband’s. Maybe this is also the reason why Police are reluctant to get involved and perhaps the very reason why the attention seeking activity, allegedly in the form of self-staged fake attacks, still goes on.

Edited by MK1

That's a nice wife!

Why mine couldn't be like her.....she always threatens me....to cut my ko$ if I go with another one.w00t.gif

Maybe she'll tie it to a helium balloon with the words "his wife did this" painted on... I'd be very careful if I was you. cheesy.gif

If all else fails and anybody knows how to reach her, tell her that every time this happens she should douse hubby's car with acid and paint, "Wifey's boyfriend did this."

On the other hand she could have written on her own car "My husband's boyfriend did this".