Chalerm says he will disguise himself to arrest Suthep

webfact

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hat to say this but he is starting to sound like another guy that had a small mustache and thought he was above the law.

A question of the PT backers on here.

Why is it that every time things start to quiet down and the newspapers are not printing as much stuff does one of the PT CLOWNS do something stupid to insight the people and remind them why they hate them?

Does he actually think that that would work and even if it did as soon as Suthep knew who it was there would be bloodshed.

• Like 2

"The labour minister said he would wear moustache, sun glasses and a hat to prevent protesters from recognizing him when he would venture in disguise into the protest site together with a special police team tasked with arresting Mr Suthep."

That sounds like a lot abuse of ear medicine.

"That sounds like a lot abuse of ear medicine."

Or a sense of humour, the recognition of which seems to have passed you by. I'll wager my version is probably nearer the truth.

Based on many other things Chalerm said I would bet on the ear medicine.....

If he went dressed as himself, he would look like a mafia punk. If he were to hear that, he'll take it as a compliment. He could go disguised as a tramp, just tussle his hair with some used motor oil, rub his face in a pig bucket - just leave the pink Bentley in the garage at home.

he may be in disguise, but the alcohol fumes will give him away.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"The labour minister said he would wear moustache, sun glasses and a hat to prevent protesters from recognizing him when he would venture in disguise into the protest site together with a special police team tasked with arresting Mr Suthep."

That sounds like a lot abuse of ear medicine.

"That sounds like a lot abuse of ear medicine."

Or a sense of humour, the recognition of which seems to have passed you by. I'll wager my version is probably nearer the truth.

Well, this proves how naive and gullible some posters are cheesy.gif

better gullible than backward eh...thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

So everyone at a rally just needs to look out for anyone wearing moustache, sun glasses and a hat, stop them and check, and he's rumbled.

What a clown! And he's in charge, even worse ...

Nah, Chalerm's much smarter than that. What he'll do now is go without the hat.

• Like 1

Now now now there's no need to get nasty! Poor deputy PM Chalerm is just a little bit in over his head, not to difficult as he's so short! Maybe his sons could "fix" this guy, just like they've "fixed" everyone else who doesn't dance to their tune? thumbsup.gifgiggle.gif

• Like 1

Is it just me or does anyone else find it very strange, unbelievable if you will, that each side of this political divide seems to declare their 'next move' to each other well in advance of when it is going to happen?

What happened to the element of surprise when dealing with 'the enemy'? Why don't ya just do it.....then say, wasn't that a brilliant plan! Bet ya didn't see that move comin' huh? lol

• Like 1