Suthep says plundering rice warehouse is next step

webfact

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a great idea.

Thskdin buys all the rice in storage and for the next 3 years.

He holds on to it until the market price rockets due to a lack of supply then he sells it and buys Thailand a high speed rail network.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Hopefully he will not steal it and resell to South distributors... biggrin.png

Why steal it when you can just buy it and sell it back at a higher price without actually taking delivery or moving anything?

My gosh, it was just irony on his "Robin Hood" style declaration...

I hoped I did not have to explain all through the fact that the rice pledge was a disaster (maybe the last one) for Yingluck government passible of scam (as the previous Dem one).

i think the people need to see what the brain child has as his choice so they can try and balance the council and make if fair for all. not just Suthep's good ole' boys. besides he said he would have the final say on who makes the final cut... i don't think i would play with this stacked deck.

i believe that better checks and balances are needed on every penny spent by the government. there needs to be a comptroller and a general accounting agency that controls the money not cabinet ministers controlling how the money is spent. too many contracts are done on the cheap and purchased for far too much money. some body besides the person that negotiates the contract to insure that the public gets what they are paying for. no family business involved with government contracts period.

"...while others have to burrow to come here."

Look. I can understand a typo when I see one and read over it with no problem. This one however is ridiculous beyond belief. Doesn't anyone proof read these stories?

Edited by Local Drunk

If Suthep Thugsuban is so concerned about the plight of the farmers, than why does his group not offer to pay the farmers travelling and hotel expenses to join the protests in Bangkok?

It also appears that this guy is full of idle threats. I gave up giving him any credibility long ago that includes the rest of the mobs on all sides.

• Like 1

Very soon now he will be detained for many years without trial or bail for missing his date with the judges.

So you are advocating an unlawful imrisonment? To be held 'for many years without trial or bail' sounds very North Korea like to me... certainly in violation of Human Rights, but then again, thats not something the Shinawatra's shy away from

To be held 'for many years without trial or bail' sounds very Guantanamo Bay to mewhistling.gif USA! USA! USA!

• Like 1

I've got a great idea.

He holds on to it until the market price rockets due to a lack of supply then he sells it and buys Thailand a high speed rail network.

Isnt that the idea that got them into this sh*t in the first place?

If Suthep Thugsuban is so concerned about the plight of the farmers, than why does his group not offer to pay the farmers travelling and hotel expenses to join the protests in Bangkok?

It also appears that this guy is full of idle threats. I gave up giving him any credibility long ago that includes the rest of the mobs on all sides.

The farmers do not want to be associated with either party at the moment

They would of had their money by now if he did not protest and make things worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Suddenly the government would have decided to pay them...? When some have been waiting NINE MONTHS?

Ok... seems legit...

okay one for you then,

no just hold him and give him a speedy trial, i was afraid that if they let him out again he would be hard to get back into court. honest judge i will be here on the 6th of Feb to answer these charges. maybe they should go ahead with the trail without him as it seems he does not want to defend himself, or question his accusers. i think its called "in abstention" .

I've got a great idea.

See my post above. Seriously, this was the original idea (but not putting the money back into the country!)

Edited by ianf

okay one for you then,

no just hold him and give him a speedy trial, i was afraid that if they let him out again he would be hard to get back into court. honest judge i will be here on the 6th of Feb to answer these charges. maybe they should go ahead with the trail without him as it seems he does not want to defend himself, or question his accusers. i think its called "in abstention" .

okay one for you then,

Any this has what to do with the title or subject of this thread, exactly?

"Rice traders, exporters would be invited to rice auctions"

Yingluck tried that and nobody appeared.

Why does he think he will succeed?

Perhaps, if they do everything transparently and under public scrutiny, with no intermediate commissions and bribery, the buyers may trust the operation.

Edited by MGP
  • Like 1

So begging on the streetprotest marches does not bring enough , so now go sell the poor farmers rice to sponser his protests .....biggrin.png and nobody take this lunitic to the asyl really AMAZING Thailand clap2.gifwai2.gif

You might want to actually read the article...

He is advocating selling the rice by auction held immediately so the farmers would get paid within 7 days - instead of waiting for government instigated auctions where the payment would take TWO YEARS...!!

They would of had their money by now if he did not protest and make things worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

No they wouldnt. They waited 6 months prior to the 1st protest and were never paid. The protesting was only an excuse YL used to make everyone think it was not her fault

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

okay thats one point for you then.

i was saying hold him and give him a speedy trial, not letting him out until the trial was over. just afraid that he would find some pressing business to keep him out of the court. maybe a trial "in abstention" as it seems he does not what to cross examine his accusers.

okay thats one point for you then.

i was saying hold him and give him a speedy trial, not letting him out until the trial was over. just afraid that he would find some pressing business to keep him out of the court. maybe a trial "in abstention" as it seems he does not what to cross examine his accusers.

Very soon now he will be detained for many years without trial or bail for missing his date with the judges.

So you are advocating an unlawful imrisonment? To be held 'for many years without trial or bail' sounds very North Korea like to me... certainly in violation of Human Rights, but then again, thats not something the Shinawatra's shy away from

"So you are advocating an unlawful imrisonment?(spelling) To be held 'for many years without trial or bail' sounds very North Korea American like to me" Google "guantanamo bay prisoners"

i did not say no trial, i said a speedy trial, read it again. i do not need to google guantanamo bay prisoners as i am familiar with the information. i am just saying that this idiot Suthep sees himself as above the law. man up idiot and go to your defense, if you don't have a defense then take your medicine.

it just occurred to me that he is using this as a ruse to avoid a trial and hopefully the trial will be called off if he can just pull this off. thats how the yellows have avoided going to trial over the airport closures and the takeover of government house.

I bet the ride brokers in China literally pissing themselves with laughter over Thailand's

rice scam. I can see them smiling on their way to the airport to fly here and buy rice

at fire sale prices..... It would appear at this point the longer they wait the cheaper

the rice will be.

Yep they'll buy it a 2 baht a kilo in the end....