CMPO assembles 12 teams to apprehend PDRC core leaders

webfact

Strange days indeed, you would think the idiots would wait till the hate died down a bit , but no they will completely stuff up any piece out comes , such as it is , chasing up core leaders, despite operating within the law , common sense should prevail coffee1.gif

Really? Who are his big backers? Names please.

Do the CMPO think that Suthep is naively wandering around the streets waiting for the Chalerm Strike Force to arrive.

He may be 64 but he's not stupid, he has had these CAPO dogs barking for weeks and isn't going down without a fight, and he has big backers.

Chalerm the Enforcer may be surprised,

Well since you insist, let's try these :

The Romanov Family

Edmond Dantes

Sydney Carton

Jean Valjean

The Borgia Family

Really? Who are his big backers? Names please.

Do the CMPO think that Suthep is naively wandering around the streets waiting for the Chalerm Strike Force to arrive.

He may be 64 but he's not stupid, he has had these CAPO dogs barking for weeks and isn't going down without a fight, and he has big backers.

Chalerm the Enforcer may be surprised,

Well since you insist, let's try these :

The Romanov Family

Edmond Dantes

Sydney Carton

Jean Valjean

The Borgia Family

All the folks he enriched

In the name of Democracy we will arrest those pesky anti-goverment protest leaders. We will use force if necessary. We have to defend our democracy and get rid of these anti-government protesters.

Waiting for UDD leader Dr. weng to start talking about eradicating Democrats and his wife Ms. Thida about a wipe out of the reactionary.

We should include some documentation of this to show our good faith when we petition the UN if the elections are nullified by the CC.

CORRECTION from another topic

"As for the recent bomb attack near Lak Si demonstration site, Chalerm said the government did not want to see such incident taking place, while assuring that no matter what happened the government would not use force against the protesters.'

Mind you it would seem the 'core leaders' might not be seen as 'protesters' rolleyes.gif

Edited by rubl

I have been watching the show for some time yet and only words came out of action, so is the police and army people know the rule of planning something that you never advertise your next move this is very ridiculous just like a soap opera program the actors are all acting.

In the mean time Beautiful Thailand will take a deep slide back in time.

I hope that there also a plan to make so that the courts can't release the protests leaders and the other wanted yellow thugs on bail...

It would safer for the society to keep all this insane bunch off the streets for a long long time. :unsure:

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I hope that there also a plan to make so that the courts can't release the protests leaders and the other wanted yellow thugs on bail...

It would safer for the society to keep all this insane bunch off the streets for a long long time. unsure.png

"A plan to make ..." ?

Surely you're not suggesting that courts should be pressured on this rolleyes.gif

It would safer for the society to keep all this insane bunch off the streets for a long long time. unsure.png

gerry, you've been around here long enough now not to have to keep banging the "yellow thugs" drum.

It's so 2013. It's almost as bad as some posters and their "Suthep's vicious thugs" line.

Red, yellow, white or blue, everyone's got an opinion.

Protesters are the scum of this planet.

Normally over educated university students without a job or people without a job.

If you want to protest send a letter to your local MP like normal people.

My .Words

Are you just up from animal farm Jo?

Here in Thailand there is a kind of democracy where protesting is a democratic right.

No chance of over educated university students here old boy. Not much unemployment in Thailand either.

As for sending letters to MPs, like "normal' people. Right now there are none. Either people or MPs

My words.

Normally over educated university students without a job or people without a job.

My .Words

Here in Thailand there is a kind of democracy where protesting is a democratic right.

No chance of over educated university students here old boy. Not much unemployment in Thailand either.

As for sending letters to MPs, like "normal' people. Right now there are none. Either people or MPs

My words.

[/

I forgot to mention unions as well.

Seriously if you have a problem consult the correct channels,protesting does not get anyone anywherequote]

My .Words

My words.

[/

I forgot to mention unions as well.

Seriously if you have a problem consult the correct channels,protesting does not get anyone anywherequote]

When replying, do try to use the quote function correctly, and no, I,m not really protesting just asking.

• Like 1

Have they not yet realized, he is very well protected and not just by the bodyguards, but someone with obscene amount of money and power

Is that a guess, or are you in the know? wink.png

This is easy. Do your own research into who was behind the coup against Thaksin......

What is happening now is really the same, just a sort of slow motion version.

Regarding this topic, I really look forward to photos of Chalerm leading the strike

teams. That will go a long ways toward ridding himself of the reputation he has for

being a bully and a coward.

Edited by EyesWideOpen

How the 12 teams will be dressed?

Uniform or in Black?

What armament is provided?

Duty weapon or freestyle?

I fear many protesters are arming themselves now.

Shoot out, bloodbath and then civil war?

And just remember these same government morons want us to travel between all this to report our 90 day bullllshit while dodging bullets and bombs... but we cannot have an opinion. ..or voice our feelings.

What a DEMOCRACY!

Sadly the real truth lies in the indisputable fact that this cancer that has enveloped the whole country will not be resolved by discussion. Serious surgery is needed , a culling of all that is evil, corrupt and manipulative, the liars, frauds ,cheats,imposters, gangsters need to be removed permanently by whatever means presents itself. This is one true case where the end would truly justify the means.Send a message, start in Dubai

• Like 1