Suthep accused of buying land with donation money

webfact

More bullshit from Khaosod.

Time to drag them through he courts.

He don't need to steel a few mill here and there, he has probably billions in assets, he has well enough money to see himself live in pure luxury for several lifetimes.

Edited by mightyatom
  • Like 2

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Busted. Fingers in the honey pot and stuck.

The anti corruption movement leader - corrupt himself? Oh no...

Busted by PT and their convicted spokesperson?? Jacky you are sooo funny.
What is the Puea Thai spokesperson convicted of?

1. read articles before trolling.

2. Do research before posting nonsense.

How am I trolling or posting nonsense? I only asked for a clarification because I wasn't aware of it.

• Like 2

Exactly, I am sure he must have thought he could have sneaked such an insignificant transaction right past those guys in charge of seizing his assets.

Next time, only make it 1.9 Billion as to not arise any suspicion. lol

I can't read Thai. Since you can, please point out to me his signature. Is this a document he would have signed? When Thai 's buy land in Thailand, since farangs can't, do they also have to sign documents like in other countries?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

This is all so wrong it stinks of PTP desperation at the lowest level.

2 Billion baht in donations....... cheesy.gif .... you have got to be kidding.

Photoshop is a very clever tool nowadays, and if that is a land deal, on that piece of paper... then my mum is Ghandi.

I wonder what's next? Suthep is Spanish??

One would think that the newspaper went to the land office and confirmed the story before they ran it.

Everyone can see any land record at the land office, you just need to know the number of the lot and make a request.

Ka-ching! more than one way to skin a cat err.. country...eh SIggie? I swear it is L.Ron Hubbard incarnate..gonna start a religion soon.. First Church Of Gooy-Dell and drive in Baptismal Car Wash,,, where you can have your soul saved and your car cleaned at the same time.. Say Jalepeno! Jalepeno!

Exactly, I am sure he must have thought he could have sneaked such an insignificant transaction right past those guys in charge of seizing his assets.

I can't read Thai. Since you can, please point out to me his signature. Is this a document he would have signed? When Thai 's buy land in Thailand, since farangs can't, do they also have to sign documents like in other countries?

mate, I was being sarcastic.

I live for years in Surat Thani, my wife grew up in same area as Suthep. Even my wife has friend related to Sutheps clan. One for shure, this guy is everything as clean. Btw who prefer to throw chairs around in the parliament? His brother. Godfathers of Surat Thani. Thanks

Edited by Mentors
  • Like 1

This is all so wrong it stinks of PTP desperation at the lowest level.

2 Billion baht in donations....... cheesy.gif .... you have got to be kidding.

Photoshop is a very clever tool nowadays, and if that is a land deal, on that piece of paper... then my mum is Ghandi.

I wonder what's next? Suthep is Spanish??

Hola ¿Que pasa?

And please say "Namaste" to your Mum for me.

(No idea about the documents - but couldn't resist)

• Like 1

You have a lot to learn. My signature is on both land deeds and house deeds... maybe a law you never knew existed.. as most don't, when they get raped.

They are also on 'beige paper.'....not white, and they are stamped....... what you see is a load of codswallop.

Did you see a signature on the paper in the OP? Nope, thought not....

Think again..... not digging at you.... asking you to look carefully....

• Like 2

They're desperate to divert our attention from all their own graft, loss of face and ineptitude. Pathetic PTP.

In my opinion what your basically saying is its okay for Suthep to do what yr accusing the other side of doing if he indeed is doing something wrong by way of this land transaction? cheesy.gif

• Like 1

I'd rather be convicted of libel than on trial for murdering over 80 Thais.

Enough said, no?

He won't be convicted for murder, only YOU and a few other Thaksin lovers are hoping that, but you know deep down, they really arn't guilty and that is what makes you incredibly frustrated..... I wonder what it must be like to be like you..... I wouldn't enjoy it I think.

I would rather be a free thinker instead of a polarized clone.

So you're saying the court has already come to a decision?

You seem to have more inside knowledge on this subject than anyone else.

Please do enlighten us.

mate, I was being sarcastic.

I realized it after I sent it.

Sorry mate.

Don't know if this is true or not, but if so, leaflets should be handed out to every protester showing the facts, and his loud speak system overridden and a voice giving the details blasted from all the speakers. Ouch! Major embarrassment. If NOT true, those who perpetrated this lie should be grilled like a steak on a bar-b-que.

Great idea in theory, but as soon as anyone in the crowd realizes you're not part of their herd, you'll be torn limb from limb.

• Like 1

You have a lot to learn. My signature is on both land deeds and house deeds... maybe a law you never knew existed.. as most don't, when they get raped.

They are also on 'beige paper.'....not white, and they are stamped....... what you see is a load of codswallop.

The land deed would be in the possession of the land owner. What you see in the photo seems to be a printout of the land office. The land office doesn't give the original title deed to whoever (newspaper, etc) requests it.

One would think that this is common knowledge. Apparently not.

• Like 2

This Prompong Nopparit is like a cartoon character.... he thinks everyone in Thailand is GULLIBLE like the farmers his party has duped. The pitiful thing is he actually believes he is fooling everyone. I can imagine him reading this news on TV.... How can you do this with a serious face? Boy, he'll have to go to temple and tamboon a million times to repent for all the crap and lies he has told in his career, I am sure!!!!

He really must think we are all like his inbred relatives - you know, room temperature IQs.....

What is amazing is the guy can chew gum and cross the street at the same time.

Sometimes, I am AMAZED at how these characters actually can hold down a job without being laughed right into Laos...

• Like 1

I can confirm you are 100% correct. I own land in my wife's name and I co-own our house and am on the mortgage and the title., and had to sign papers on a few occasions for buying 3 parcels of land.

The letter in the OP is deffo a fake. It is missing so much to make it authentic..... Just another smear campaign from this transparently childish government.

Thank you for the confirmation. What is more, that many don't know, is that the insurance states that if anything happens to me, like death, my wife gets nothing.

If anything happens to my wife, in death, I get the lot, in my name. I assume that is what you have also???

I have gone off-track, but this is a reality, even if the mods decide to remove this for not being on topic.... but it is something many need to know! offtopic2.gif.pagespeed.ce.kcjFR6YG46.gi

This Prompong Nopparit is like a cartoon character.... he thinks everyone in Thailand is GULLIBLE like the farmers his party has duped. The pitiful thing is he actually believes he is fooling everyone. I can imagine him reading this news on TV.... How can you do this with a serious face? Boy, he'll have to go to temple and tamboon a million times to repent for all the crap and lies he has told in his career, I am sure!!!!

He really must think we are all like his inbred relatives - you know, room temperature IQs.....

What is amazing is the guy can chew gum and cross the street at the same time.

Sometimes, I am AMAZED at how these characters actually can hold down a job without being laughed right into Laos...

Please don't try to distract from the topic here.

The issue is Suthep using protest donations to purchase land in his name.