Emergency Phone Number: What is it?

rcox81

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now you lost 3000 baht to a "little Thai faggot"

You must be some tough guy, being pushed around by a little "faggot"

Probably has something to do with the previous renter of the house, but still glad you lost 3000 baht "tough guy"

Kiss from a Real Faggot here.wub.png

• Like 1

Apologies if I've missed something here but some guy just turns up at your house demanding money and you jut give it to him - <deleted>???

If I felt my life was in danger, I would strike as quickly as I could, or run (outnumbered/no handy thrashing tool). He was trespassing and appeared threatening. In your case, I assume the lady felt that you owed money from a previous disagreement with her. She called in some gangster/off duty police or whatever.

Small amount of money...but next time, have a warning sign in Thai on the gate....

I keep a metal bar and a machete just inside my door.....and then another device in my bedroom (in case they barge in like that).

Common sense dictates, if they break in you home at night, they are fair game.

You played it right.

A random little guy turns up and demands money ... and you give it to him. Now he's gonna recommend to his buddies that you're a complete chump, an easy victim. Who's the faggot now? Man up and stand up to the bullies next time.

You can bet the "little guy" had more than a 2 inch pistol in his pants. Or possible a knife. For sure, they had one in the car.

Manning up is a good bluff in a life or death situation...which this was not.

Go find em and man up when they are not prepared...as you were not.

But if you really owed the money.... I would let it go.

Please give me your address.....I'll be over tomorrow for more money !!!!

I would have told him come in "I get You money" and blown his ass away

with a 38......and swore to the BIB I was in fear for my life and protecting

my home and family............

38 baht?

How many farangs own legal firearms? I lived in PI...and could not own a pistol...only a shotgun. Owning an illegal weapon will get you life in prison there. I do not know about here, but I would get one if I knew somebody was out to get me. I would take a prison sentence over death.

I am sorry about your problem with this very nasty "HEISTER". However there is no need to use the term "faggot" which is a really insulting term for gay people. A faggot is a piece of firewood that you burn and that is what often happened to gays a long time ago - hence the reason sexists call them by that term.

A faggot is a meatball, isnt it? Not a shirtlifter....

Yes, hard to believe this is a random incident, must be more to it maybe the OP just doesn't know yet.

Remember the BiB is a money-making operation - AFAIK you have to set up a personal arrangement with the local plod and make regular payments if you want/expect them to just drop everything and show up at the drop of a hat. In which case you'll be given a number to call.

This is the sad reality. We give the police 500 Baht a month and they keep tabs on the area. During one visit, they asked about a baby at our house - S-I-L had come that day for a visit with her daughter.

Pay them and they will watch out for you.

I am sorry about your problem with this very nasty "HEISTER". However there is no need to use the term "faggot" which is a really insulting term for gay people. A faggot is a piece of firewood that you burn and that is what often happened to gays a long time ago - hence the reason sexists call them by that term.

Perhaps the OP was making a Dire Straits reference?

After all, the guy wanted "money for nothing".

Why on earth did you pay him? Wold you do the same if you were back in your own country or just laugh it off?

I do get tired of people who spread the fear of Thai mentality,, example "do as they say because they will attack you in numbers, they will chop you into pieces with a machete, they don't care because life is cheap here,, don't cross them, watch the face issue as they will kill you, etc, etc"

It is right to have respect for our host country and to remember we are guests here. I treat people with respect but I do at home as well so no real difference for me. However, if someone walked into my garden and did as you describe I am no doormat,, I would tell him to "politely" go away and shut my door.

Did he tell you why he owed the money? Also if he had a load of friends to call why didn't he just bring some with him to make it easier? It sounds to me like some junky in his beat up car used this "westerners are scared of us" mentality ad took you for some cash,, and you fell for it.

We may all be guests but don't let the scumbag element of Thailand push you around, it just makes it harder for everyone..

• Like 2

Something similar happened to a friend. I called my Thai sister-in-law in Bangkok and she called the thug telling him her lawyer was coming after him. No further contact from that point on. Of course you probably don't have a number for this guy.

Lots of petty taxi drivers, etc. think they are mafia but fold with a strong threat.

Because you paid him, expect him and his buddies to come back. Sorry for you.

• Like 1

We know nothing about the OP and his personal situation. But everyone assumes the stereotype, retired pensioner, bought his wife with a dowry from a family without running water and sleeps with hookers. It may all be true, in which case its no wonder farang are disliked here.

Is there anymore interest in the thread title/topic?

That is, what I find:

191 police

199 fire brigade

1669 medical emergency

1155 tourist police

Fortunately, I've never had to call 191 or 199....

But I've always wondered, if I DID have to call them, is anyone at the other end going to be capable of speaking any English?

Probably...NO! sad.png

Edited by Tchooptip

Obviously there was something more to this story, (maybe the OP does not know it yet), but if some random little <deleted> like that came anywhere near me he and his bint would not be leaving under their own power.

This is not a normal occurrence in Thailand, sorry Thai haters, there is definitely more to this story whether the OP wants to admit it or not.