Karaoke Bar Worker caught with gun at South Pattaya Police Checkpoint

Rimmer

Karaoke Bar Worker caught with gun at South Pattaya Police Checkpoint

gun-41.jpg
PATTAYA:--In the early hours of Sunday a 19 year old Karaoke Bar Worker was caught with a loaded gun at a South Pattaya Police Checkpoint. In addition, 3 men and 3 women were stopped and tested positive for illegal drugs.

Khun Ponganai claimed he had just returned from the Karaoke Bar where he has just starting working at. He claimed to have been involved in an earlier altercation with a fellow worker at the Bar and had returned home to collect the gun. He then returned to the bar and threatened the other man by producing the gun. Eventually the issue was cleared and both parties went on their separate ways.
- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/117887/karaoke-bar-worker-caught-with-gun-at-south-pattaya-police-checkpoint/#sthash.s6Njymg1.dpuf

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-02-10

TIT, have a dispute with a co-worker, go home get your gun and come back and settle it. Wow, glad it wasn't like that when I was young, we just went out back and punched each other out. Wild West now.

Couple of lads here at my work was rooting the same lady. that ended up with guns pointing at each other.

dumbasses.

TIT, have a dispute with a co-worker, go home get your gun and come back and settle it. Wow, glad it wasn't like that when I was young, we just went out back and punched each other out. Wild West now.

Couple of lads here at my work was rooting the same lady. that ended up with guns pointing at each other.

dumbasses.

So it wasn't a case of codes duello regulate I take it?

As in a kid-skin leather glove slapped across the face of the offender by the challenger, a pair of beautifully crafted matched flintlocks, and Seconds ready to observe the honourable settlement of a dispute played out in the crisp dawn of a new day in some secluded spot designated for such carrings on.

I guess something like two bloke pointing a Glock at each other in the local karaoke in front of witnesses could be considered the modern equivalent of a 17th century duel - it lacks a certain romance, but TIT. facepalm.gif

Edited by Gsxrnz

from now on, guess i'll have to agree with whatever points people on the street / workers / colleagues etc bring across

hate to have an altercation if any, lest they scoot home & bring back something, by then i'll most likely agree with ....