PDRC core leader Sonthiyarn arrested in Bangkok

webfact

you red farangs disgust me

dont be too hard on them...didnt your mother tell you not to mock people less fortunate than yourself, as you know large quantites of lao khao turns peoples brains to mush...tongue.png

With all the debating cards stacked in your favour and all you do is try to be humourous ( which you are not). If the red team had the laws of the land in there favour there would be no debate. You anti everything mob are like the Dems, pad, pitak siam etc ...habitual losers but worry just do what the anti christ suthep does..move the goal post and keep claiming another 'day of victory

• Like 1

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Note to k. Charlerm and the BIB. K. Suthep is a non- paying guest at the Dusit Thani Hotel and can be found their at the international buffet lunch, along with many of his henchmen, most lunchtimes between 1pm. -2pm. Go get him fellas!

It's a dump...trading off its status as a luxury hotel, and hiso connections, from 30 plus years ago. No one would pay to stay there these days. They were embroiled in a special consideration case a few years ago in the plans to change the intersection ( which would have meant loss of parking). Tired , old dump. Bad food.Snooty staff.

• Like 1

Note to k. Charlerm and the BIB. K. Suthep is a non- paying guest at the Dusit Thani Hotel and can be found their at the international buffet lunch, along with many of his henchmen, most lunchtimes between 1pm. -2pm. Go get him fellas!

It's a dump...trading off its status as a luxury hotel, and hiso connections, from 30 plus years ago. No one would pay to stay there these days. They were embroiled in a special consideration case a few years ago in the plans to change the intersection ( which would have meant loss of parking). Tired , old dump. Bad food.Snooty staff.

Well, I finally know why Suthep chose that hotel then. I bet he feels at home!

Judging by the amount of abuse Jonathan Head attracts here, he must be doing his job as a journalist rather well!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The yellow shirts boneheads at the protest site actually physically beat up a foreign reporter for not reporting to their liking.

Here and at the protest site, that's the type of people Thailand is up against.

• Like 1

"Democracy is being sacrificed on the Shinwatra high altar..."

The People's Republic of China

The Democratic People's Republic of Korea

The Lao People's Democratic Republic

The Democratic Republic of the Congo

The People's Democratic Republic of Algeria

Despite the name, none of these are considered to be democratic. Why do you believe that the People's Democratic Reform Committee is any different?

Not to be controversial but may I point out to you that their is no People's Democratic Reform Committee in power. In fact there is no country other than Thailand with one. Also may I point out that they just wish to reform the government. They are not putting forth any candidates to run the country.

So who will run the country during the 2 years Suthep said it takes to implement reforms?

And why has he still not presented his reforms so that people can decide if they even want them?

The yellow shirts boneheads at the protest site actually physically beat up a foreign reporter for not reporting to their liking.

1. He's not a foreign reporter.

2. He didn't get beat up.

Here on this site, moonao's post is the type of lies that readers are up against.

Edited by Davidhere

1. He's not a foreign reporter.

2. He didn't get beat up.

Here on this site, moonao's post is the type of lies that readers are up against.

But we should not let the truth get in the way of a good story, should we?

yup - top level PTP cabinet meeting taking place in Myanmar

all bets are off as to what to expect next, I suspect it won't be pretty

and J Head (BBC) needs to keep his mouth shut, he could very easily cause British alienation here with his stupid reporting

So Jonathan Head "needs to keep his mouth shut", does he? You sound like some member of the thought police! You say "he could very easily cause British alienation here with his stupid reporting".

So why don't you get together a list of complainants, and take it to your local cop shop and snitch on Mr Head?

I suggest you don't do it because you'd have to reckon on having ten Brits recommending the excellent Mr Head for every one of your snitchers. He is one of the most courageous, most articulate reporters I have ever seen.

By the way, Jonathan Head was threatened some time ago in Thailand with lese majeste. He is among dozens of others who have been threatened and charged with this outdated legislation in recent years. The last time such laws were used with such frequency was in the Germany of Kaiser Wilhelm! Perhaps you might recall that millions of Europeans died fighting the authoritarianism of the Kaiser, so it's curious that several foreigners on this forum now seem so to admire such authoritarianism, including as exemplified by a known insurrectionist called Suthep, who has been trying to stop elections in Thailand and even threatening to kidnap the Prime Minister!

Your call for Jonathan Head to "keep his mouth shut" fits right in with such authoritarian attitudes.

The vast majority of expats in Thailand are aware of the BS that Richard Head spouts.

The only people who are hanging onto his tailcoats are the die hard reds who still believe that The Puppetmaster still has one more trick uphis sleeve.

Every time that I read a report by Head, I think 'you cannot make this stuff up' but I am wrong and he does.

• Like 1

"Democracy is being sacrificed on the Shinwatra high altar..."

The People's Republic of China

The Democratic People's Republic of Korea

The Lao People's Democratic Republic

The Democratic Republic of the Congo

The People's Democratic Republic of Algeria

Despite the name, none of these are considered to be democratic. Why do you believe that the People's Democratic Reform Committee is any different?

Not to be controversial but may I point out to you that their is no People's Democratic Reform Committee in power. In fact there is no country other than Thailand with one. Also may I point out that they just wish to reform the government. They are not putting forth any candidates to run the country.

So who will run the country during the 2 years Suthep said it takes to implement reforms?

And why has he still not presented his reforms so that people can decide if they even want them?

On a day to day basis, countries tend to run themselves, it takes a government to cock things up.