Any issues from the BKK protests

eezergood

The Revenue area office in Phuket and province revenue head office in Surat are closed which affect me because I need to get two English certificates from them before I leave to Europe to attend change of lessor for rental properties, and following a few telephone calls last week none can predict when they will reopen.sad.png Tax can be paid online but not issue of the certificates.

Good thread because I was wondering the same thing myself as I'm supposed to move over to Phuket with my family in a few months.

If this is really effecting the place then I'm hesitant to make such a huge move. How badly is this effecting the place and from prior experience will these protests have negative repercussions for the island?

Sounds lire business as usual then! Great name by the way as Ned Kelly was a hero.

Any word on whether these protests will die down or is there word that this will intensify?

Apart from the closing of some govt offices which can be annoying life carries on the same

I strongly have the impression that this high season there are more western tourists in Phuket/Khao Lak/Krabi/Ranong than the previous years, it is difficult to find hotel rooms. But I don't know how places geared for Chinese/Koreans/Japanese are getting along.

Sounds lire business as usual then! Great name by the way as Ned Kelly was a hero.

Any word on whether these protests will die down or is there word that this will intensify?

Apart from the closing of some govt offices which can be annoying life carries on the same

Ever heard of the US civil war? Expect carnage, bloodshed and rampant mayhem.

Oh... that's just driving to work.