What Luscious Liquid Are You Currently Slipping Past The Tonsils?

currently drinking the finest eberdeen whatt'er taken from the tap.

gotta admit that the tap water in Scotland is the best on the planet...ever notice how much soap suds ye get when you shampoo and bathe in it? Just like Guiness in Ireland, even cheap whiskey like Grouse tastes different in Scotland than in other places...'half (quarter gill) and a half (of heavy), barman please...'

remembrance de les temps perdu...east Glasgow...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Drinking my 3rd bottle of Coopers Dark Ale. Very nice. The weather is beautiful outside. I got the windows open and listening to music. All good.

Cooper's stout now available in BKK along with 2 types of Cooper Ale, a green label and red label. Tried the stout and green and they are OK, have not tried red. How is that red anyway?

Drinking my 3rd bottle of Coopers Dark Ale. Very nice. The weather is beautiful outside. I got the windows open and listening to music. All good.

Cooper's stout now available in BKK along with 2 types of Cooper Ale, a green label and red label. Tried the stout and green and they are OK, have not tried red. How is that red anyway?

Coopers Red (Sparkling Ale) is the nectar of the gods. Otherwise known as Muddy Waters due to the sediment contained within. Make sure the bottle is tipped or rolled (gently!) before opening to stir the sediment. The same goes for the Green (Pale Ale). Enjoy.

BTW, how much are they charging per bottle?

• 2 weeks later...

:D

What Luscious Liquid Are You Currently Slipping Past The Tonsils? :D

Kan not tell you, as someone will tell me where to “Crawl back to..............”. :D

Hint, brewed since 1933 in Thailand. :D Karaoke time, and if you wish, please Sing-ha song. :o

Yours truly, :D

Kan Win :D

Edited by Kan Win

• 2 weeks later...
Ive got a bottle of Karlobarska Becherovka given to me by a Czech friend .... its sitting in the fridge waiting to be drunk :o

not a clue what that is....but is it as beautiful as Prague? and as sexy as the czech women accent?? :D if yes then must be good :D

Ive got a bottle of Karlobarska Becherovka given to me by a Czech friend .... its sitting in the fridge waiting to be drunk :o

not a clue what that is....but is it as beautiful as Prague? and as sexy as the czech women accent?? :D if yes then must be good :D

I havent tried it yet Miss Mig but I'm told by Czech people in the know that it's knockout stuff so it must be even more beautiful and sexier than Prague and its lovely ladies ... :D

• 4 months later...
After a few reds at lunch, I'm now having a couple of cleansing Becks Biers with the knowledge that there are no preservatives to stuff up your morning.

Is that true old croc? I like becks but have never noticed that the hangover is less after drinking it.

I suffer with the worlds worst hangovers and anything that will help is always fine by me

Mark

Apparently, Mark. This is what they say about it:

" Beck's was brewed in accordance with the Reinheitsgebot, the German Purity Law of 1516, which requires beer to be made only from barley malt, hops and water. These days this recipe also includes yeast, but as its existence wasn't known about in the 16th century, we can forgive this omission."

On the bottle they state "natural ingrediants, Water, Barley, malt, hops, yeast."

I never have a hangover from it.

Edited by Old Croc

Ive got a bottle of Karlobarska Becherovka

I havent tried it yet Miss Mig but I'm told by Czech people in the know that it's knockout stuff so it must be even more beautiful and sexier than Prague and its lovely ladies ... :D

LOL cant even remember saying something like that.....have i always posted such sexist crap? :o

Ive got a bottle of Karlobarska Becherovka

LOL cant even remember saying something like that.....have i always posted such sexist crap? :o

It's the grog thread. No one remembers the next day. :D