What Luscious Liquid Are You Currently Slipping Past The Tonsils?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just tried to cough and spat a mouthful of beer over my keyboard. I think I'm getting pissed!

I bought one of those water proof keyboards after spilling beer all over the last one. It is horrible to type on, but it has saved me from having to by several keyboards by now.

What Luscious Liquid Are You Currently Slipping Past The Tonsils?

St George :o

Haven't tried this. Might try to buy some now, on the way out to watch the Grand Final!

Tried the St George. Not bad, refreshing. Went well as a starter for the 9 litre keg of Heiniken 3 of us had during the Grand Final.

Tried the St George. Not bad, refreshing. Went well as a starter for the 9 litre keg of Heiniken 3 of us had during the Grand Final.

wow, how many pennies did you spend, that night? :o

None, it was free. Had to drive home later so left the wine alone.

wow, how many pennies did you spend, that night? :D

:o sorry mate, for a mo I forgot you are Aussie. I meant to say how many times did you go to the toilet, having drank so much diuretic liquid. Old English colloquialism, spend a penny = passing urine = going to the toilet.

Who won anyway?

:o sorry mate, for a mo I forgot you are Aussie. I meant to say how many times did you go to the toilet, having drank so much diuretic liquid. Old English colloquialism, spend a penny = passing urine = going to the toilet.

Who won anyway?

hot black coffee ,heavy night :D

Who won anyway?

OK, sorry Sarge for not picking up your British colloquialism. Yes, as usual I spent many pennies on the day, the old prostate helps here.

But you're Italian arn't you, living in Oz? You certainly write like a Pom. I see many of your posts are very critical of all things Australian from the Opera house architecture, through to the wearing of flip flops to AFL footy. Why are you there if you have such a problem with the place?

Are you really who you say you are? :D:D:D

Yo croc, good point mate.

Been here for 2 1/2 yrs, the aussie branch of my company needed a highly skilled professional to set a specific business, which by the way has been a successful operation. I'll leave at the end of the year, to prolly duplicate the model in Asia and eventually return back home to London. That is my house, I've spent half of my life in Blighty, so I suppose I've assimilated most of the British traits good and bad. It has left a profound impression on me. I guess it has been a cultural shock living in OZ and coming from UK (also travelled and lived in several countries worldwide) I'd never expected that. Anyway, I'll take it a character building experience and soon move along to the next adventure. Maybe things could have taken a slight different turn would I moved to Melburn instead of Sydney, a much more refined and worldly place there.