What Luscious Liquid Are You Currently Slipping Past The Tonsils?

Be careful with the beaujolais nouveau it can give you terrible, terrible hangovers!! That's because it tastes like fruit juice so you imbibe more than usual.

Can also bugger up your tummy for a while. (that's being polite for the runs)

Give me a nice Chateau Margaux anytime...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Penfolds Wood Aged Port.

:D

Yummmmmm.... :o

Enjoy it whilst you can 'burgerking'... you cannot get any port anywhere near that quality in Thailand.

I dropped by the Villa Supermarket upstairs cellar in Bangkok (Phrom Phong) last week... they've probably got the widest range of international wines for sale anywhere in Thailand as they service most of the embassies... but their port selection was limited to about 5-6 different types... and only 1 from Oz... :D

Be careful with the beaujolais nouveau it can give you terrible, terrible hangovers!! That's because it tastes like fruit juice so you imbibe more than usual.

Chateau Latour , beats Margaux into a cocked hat.

:o

It has never tasted like fruit juice. Maybe you got it mixed up w/ something else.

Coffee - and it's black and nasty. :o

Boon...you sure that's coffee you talkin' about and not some Suphan tescos 'ethnic' eye candy?

I sure do like when deys black an' nasty...

Mrs Tutsi in the Suphan tescos food hall: 'tuts, you keep yer eyes straight ahead and yer equipment where it belongs an' we don't got a problem...otherwise...'

Drank...... a liter of whiskey with a heart-broken gf from 10PM Friday til 6AM on Saturday. (One on One session.)

Drank...... 3 bottles of Johnnie Reds/Black with 8 other friends from 10PM Saturday til 7AM on Sunday! (Group Party)

Went to work with a bloated eyes, woozy head, and a bottle of iced-cold water.

Now, I'm sipping hot cocoa and getting ready for bed!

• 4 weeks later...
After the non-stop whisky drinking last night which started at 5PM then ended at 3AM --- I am sipping my hot coco!

(I'm weak, can't move, in a daze, unfunctional! Can someone please come and fix me?)

I aint touching that one!