Cops Detained, Beaten By Buddha Issara's Protesters

Lite Beer

[quote name="RubbaJohnny" post=Unbelievable ,does this mean we can deatin those who extort bribes blindfold and interrogate without consequence?

Sounds like someone found the PTP INTERROGATION BOOK book two is how to burn down Bangkok. Lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"....the two policemen were legally conducting an intelligence-gathering mission."

AKA Spying. My condolences to the spies for their injuries. Go into the jungle, you may get bitten.

May be the people doing the beating may not be caught but their leader, Buddha Issara, was the interrogator and the leader and clearly should be arrested and prosecuted for his leadership of this act of violence against the policemen and interfering in their line of duty!

What 'violence' ? I see none in that picture. Yes they are blind folded but I see no obvious evidence of injuries. Please offer proof of this 'violence' or else turn your clearly biased vile rhetoric down a notch or two....

Please go to america or most other countries in the world and do this.

See how many of them you would end up dead. USA 100%

They are lucky they are operating in Thailand with its' morally bankrupt courts and elites and media. Hopefully these days seem to be coming to an end and there is no sign whatsoever of Sutheps Coup.

20 hours late with the news BTW. We been talking about this and being asked for info all day. Some people on here are living in terrible ignorance of news.

They are lucky they are operating in Thailand That's because they are Thai

with its' morally bankrupt POLITICIANS and courts and elites and media.

Monk now supports torture as well as breaking most of his other monkpromises.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Where does it say the monk condones torture? It says the men were brought before him where he talked to

them and they confessed. No where does it say the monk said "torture them".

What other "monkpromises" has he broken?

No need for spin, just keep it real.

are you for REAL? political activity is BANNED for monks and none of their business please USE your brain

but ... but ... but all this is about democracy, not politics ermm.gif

monks should be 'monk-like not leading demos and condoning blindfolding serving Police Officers and humiliating them for undertaking their orders

de-robe him and retain some dignity within the Sangha

• Like 1

I cant think of any european country where detaining undercover police would not be followed by a very hands on response from police in riot gear.

In the US? There would be live rounds flying.

A reminder: you are not in Europe or the US. And the Thai police utterly fails at meeting even the minimum standard of competency in those countries. I might also remind you that were you in the US or Europe, for example, and the police stopped every other car going down the freeway to take a bribe, the police would be going to prison. Here, they get promoted, after everyone gets their take. What's the standard bribe for a DUI, btw? Last I heard it was 5,000 baht at the initial stop or 20,000 baht if you need to get someone out of jail. How often do you see THAT in the US or Europe?

First off. This is not the USA or any other Country.

This is Thailand. Different cultures and tolerances.

The protests are basically a stand-off. And they will do what they feel they have to do to protect themselvs.

It is very Dangerous and Risky for undercover Police Officers to try to inflitrate within the Hostile to Police Protester Group to gain Intelligence.

Especially if they did in fact have anything incriminating them or fellow Police in Violent Attacks against the Protesters as was reported to be on their internet phone messages.

The Police Commandrs know the Protest Guards are armed and they will react like Thai people do.

Channel 3 has the video, and Sanook too has video.

What Isara's backers are claiming is that their phone had chat discussion M79 grenades missing Buddha Isara. Which sounds like spin to try to save the situation.

It makes zero difference if they're cops or not. Buddha Issaras men have no right to detain anyone wanting to photograph any of them.

This is Bangkok, not Issaraland.

Funny how now it's proven that they were not tortured for 7 hours and near death .. suddenly anything said is spin...gotta smile at that :rolleyes:

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Monk now supports torture as well as breaking most of his other monkpromises.

hope your knee jerk response doesnt pull a hamstring. Before you condemn, learn both sides.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Are You for Real? Do I need to know anything before condemning torture or any violence?? About learning you should. About jerkin I bet you do!

not half as much as you it seems

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

LOL, "My dad's stronger than your dad"ish rhetoric!

C'mon, can't do better??

"....the two policemen were legally conducting an intelligence-gathering mission."

AKA Spying. My condolences to the spies for their injuries. Go into the jungle, you may get bitten.

It's absolutely disgusting to see some ThaiVisa members supporting this kind of treatment of people.

If it was the other side doing it, you'd be screaming human rights violations left and right, but because it's your dear PDRC, this kind of treatment is acceptable. Double standards like a true Democrat.

If your reply wasn't so patently hypocritical, it would be worth a reply.

Apparently I am right, as you responded.

I have little doubt that this reverred, torturing Thai Buddhist monk also happens to be a millionaire.

Thailand, where everything is beyond what you could possibly expect, every single day.

He is my friend, he is! At least if we should believe in the news about him buying land n building properties in Chiang mai.

I have little doubt that this reverred, torturing Thai Buddhist monk also happens to be a millionaire.

Thailand, where everything is beyond what you could possibly expect, every single day.

He is my friend, he is! At least if we should believe in the news about him buying land n building properties in Chiang mai.

Suthep's and the monk's bank accounts are frozen, but the money from the sheep is piling up. Gotta invest it somewhere or else the mountain of cash grows too big to move it undetected.

One need look only at the headline of the article to know that it is written by Khaosod. Again, we have one side of the story. No interviews on the other side. All journalistic principles abandoned. It is a given that Khaosod spoke to those detained. But why didn't they go to the site to conduct their own follow-up investigation ? If true, this would be a terrible occurrence. And yet, how do we know it is true if both sides are not represented in the article ? For many who have no need for balanced reporting, this article will fit the bill just fine. For others who do not spend their time with the National Enquirer and the diaries of Rush Limbaugh - it will not.

For once I completely disagree with you on this one. Just look at the photo. This monk and his group of demonstrators have completely overstepped. Who gives them the right to blindfold anyone (even if they were tresspassing / spying?). And look at the way this monk postures himself as if he was a supreme being which he definitely is not. I agree with most of the protesters goals, but the way this incident was handled by them is not much different than the red shirts and to a lesser degree, the yellow shirts. They need to be above this kind of thing otherwise they will lose supporters that abhorred the red shirts and their daily antics when they shut down Bangkok during their protests several years ago.

Sent from my i-STYLE Q4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Despicable.

(For those who I've exchanged views with on the other Buddha Issara thread, these cops appear not to be the cops I initially thought they were).

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Please go to america or most other countries in the world and do this.

See how many of them you would end up dead. USA 100%

They are lucky they are operating in Thailand with its' morally bankrupt courts and elites and media. Hopefully these days seem to be coming to an end and there is no sign whatsoever of Sutheps Coup.

20 hours late with the news BTW. We been talking about this and being asked for info all day. Some people on here are living in terrible ignorance of news.

We been talking about this and being asked for info all day.

So, besides you, how many more working in the propaganda boiler room?

• Like 2

Z9O8Db7.jpg

5CbVqM6.jpg

KZQWSSL.jpg

The house is very nice.

The furniture... teak wood.

Their hands are not tie, why is there no attempt to remove the blindfold?

Issara guards: "Excuse me sirs, would you mind wearing this blindfold and coming with us"

Plain Clothes Police: "Erm, no thanks"

Issara guards: "If you do, we'll give you a ice tea drink and a free blood pressure check while you'll sit on real teak furniture!"

Plain Clothes Police: "Ok, that sounds great, here give us those blindfolds, and search us while you're at it and we promise not to take off the blindfolds as you make us pose for photos showing how we're being well treated"

Is that the scenario you're imagining Suriya4?

Because to me it looks like they've been detained, and a blood pressure check is being performed for the camera with Issara doing various posing.