Cops Detained, Beaten By Buddha Issara's Protesters

Lite Beer

Duh! Did you by chance happen to read the title of the atrticle which ststes,"Cops detained, beaten, by buddha Issara protesters" , the article clearly states they were beaten while they were in the custody and contol of the followers of the Buddha, the picture documemts the monk had knowledge of their illegal "Kidnapping" and partisciipated in their interrrgation, when as the leader failed to protect the

Rubi

Well, actually the article says the two 'cops' were "captured by protest guards", "blindfolded and brought before Buddha Issara", "The monk interrogated the policemen until they admitted they were undercover cops", "A group of anti-government guards also allegedly assaulted the 2 policemen before they eventually handed the pair back to the police force in the evening."

Now that seems 'allegedly' so only. So, allegedly it were not the Buddha Issara protesters, allegedly roughed up a bit for being undercover and for having mobiles with "LINE messages discussing the M79 grenade attack near PCAD rally". Furthermore it's only the Khaosod which has authorities talking about 'torture', allegedly that is.

Stay cool, start reading and let it flow over you smile.png

Kikoman

You seem to over looked some important points, They were stop and derained, Hand Tied and blind forlded, brought) they were moved from the location, they were detained at + (kid napping) bround before Buddha and interogated against thier will, with the fear of violance if they did not cooperate- check out the definition of "Kidnapping".

Also both officers had t Hospitspalized After thier release!

Cheers

Edited by kikoman

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tortured?

There you go again the act of legal nit picking

Beating To Strike repetely, to subject to repeated beatings, or physical abuse, batter to punish by hitting!

Torture-the act of inflicting excrciathing pain, as a pinishment, or revenge, as a means of getting an confession, or information, or for sheer Injoyment,A method of inflictimg!

So the protesters were guity of beatngs, Buddha 1Issara was guilty of torture!

Cheers

You might want to look up the word alleged.

No torture took place.

Criminal activity, well let the courts decide that shall we. They deal in evidence.

I'm sure you do not condone men of 'the robe' being involved with humiliating and frightening serving Police Officers

forget the wording - it's just plainly wrong

calls himself a monk? it's an insult to Buddha, Buddhism and the Sangha

Take you head out of the sand, you excuses for being wrong are getting old!

Sonny look up interrogation against your will under the Threat of violence"!

Cheers

Are you talking to me?

If so, tell me why I am wrong? Because your world view, such as it is, does not brook any contradiction? Not good enough.

Evidence above hyperbole is always best in the real world. Try it.

Once more I am asking you politely not to address me in derogatory terms.

Tortured?

There you go again the act of legal nit picking

Beating To Strike repetely, to subject to repeated beatings, or physical abuse, batter to punish by hitting!

Torture-the act of inflicting excrciathing pain, as a pinishment, or revenge, as a means of getting an confession, or information, or for sheer Injoyment,A method of inflictimg!

So the protesters were guity of beatngs, Buddha 1Issara was guilty of torture!

Cheers

You might want to look up the word alleged.

No torture took place.

Criminal activity, well let the courts decide that shall we. They deal in evidence.

I'm sure you do not condone men of 'the robe' being involved with humiliating and frightening serving Police Officers

forget the wording - it's just plainly wrong

calls himself a monk? it's an insult to Buddha, Buddhism and the Sangha

Not at all. I dispute the use of the word torture and as it is as yet allegations we should wait for the courts to prosecute the case.

All criminal actions committed during these protests need prosecuting. But I prefer the law to do this, not the media or either side in this whole mess.

Duh! Did you by chance happen to read the title of the atrticle which ststes,"Cops detained, beaten, by buddha Issara protesters" , the article clearly states they were beaten while they were in the custody and contol of the followers of the Buddha, the picture documemts the monk had knowledge of their illegal "Kidnapping" and partisciipated in their interrrgation, when as the leader failed to protect the

Rubi

Well, actually the article says the two 'cops' were "captured by protest guards", "blindfolded and brought before Buddha Issara", "The monk interrogated the policemen until they admitted they were undercover cops", "A group of anti-government guards also allegedly assaulted the 2 policemen before they eventually handed the pair back to the police force in the evening."

Now that seems 'allegedly' so only. So, allegedly it were not the Buddha Issara protesters, allegedly roughed up a bit for being undercover and for having mobiles with "LINE messages discussing the M79 grenade attack near PCAD rally". Furthermore it's only the Khaosod which has authorities talking about 'torture', allegedly that is.

Stay cool, start reading and let it flow over you smile.png

Kikoman

You seem to over looked some important points, They were stop and derained, Hand Tied and blind forlded, brought) they were moved from the location, they were detained at + (kid napping) bround before Buddha and interogated against thier will, with the fear of violance if they did not cooperate- check out the definition of "Kidnapping".

Also both officers had t Hospitspalized After thier release!

Cheers

Well, as alleged by Khaosod they were, probably because of the alleged torture.

Mind you no other news site seems to have covered this alleged incident, or at least not any in languages I understand rolleyes.gif

BTW what did you do to have a few posts somehow in your reply?

They speak to the fact that this man, posing as an honest broker, is not a fit or proper person to occupy his position in the religion. He should be dismissed immediately

Maybe so, but how about other head monks who do such things:

>>>> play loud music, same song on a loop - twice daily for many moons. blanketing neighborhoods for miles in all directions.

Do people like that know they're being rude, or are they choosing to be rude like some naughty boy who spray paints his neighbors' windows?