Rumour about Obama-Beyonce relations spread

webfact

The Daily Mail in the UK is the source for the Obama-Beyonce story and no quality newspaper has taken it up. That should tell you everything about the veracity of this story.

The only source in the media for Obama being gay is Fox News. That should tell you everything.

For me, I only really care about whether the president is good at his job. Whether he gets into men, drugs, other women or whatever in his spare time is not my business and frankly not the business of anyone else.

If we are to insist that all politicians must be straight, white, married, monogamous, have the appearance of religiosity, never having smoked anything let alone marijuana etc., we are likely to get the worst, unimaginative individuals with the least amount of leadership.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the french media are trying to spread their leaders don juan culture around.

They're trying to say "all ze world leaders do it, not only ze french!"

If I take what these guys say seriously I might as well believe Elvis is still alive and rockin to the jailhouse rock.

Now you're making veiled hints about the Elvis/Nixon/Hoover 3 way. That's still classified.

It was well known about his heavy drug use as a youth before he ran for president. That was progress I thought that voters didn't reject him based on that. People are more adventurous in youth especially passionate people who sometimes make great leaders. One ironic thing though is that if Obama had been arrested during that time like so many other young black men, he could easily been sent to prison, been a felon, and then definitely ineligible for politics. Probably 10 years before Obama the heavy youthful drug use would have been disqualifying.

Currently, the USA is ready for a woman president (VERY READY) or a Latino president (a right wing one only).

It is not yet ready for an out gay president, a Muslim president, and probably not an Asian or Jewish president (though those are closer).

USA should have a Muslim Gay Female Black president smile.png

THEN, it would set an example for the world.... Most likely, not in my lifetime (unless I get very old, like 378 years)

@Obama: Enjoy it while it lasts.... (((and if true, please be more discreet!))) thumbsup.gif

I lost roughly 1.5 IQ points just by having seen this garbage.

Did you not understand from the header what this would be about oh superior one? huh.png

I prefer you capitalize my name when you address me.

And it would be great if you could go ahead and prostrate yourself as well.

Thanks buddy.

Well when the republicans wont let any progress take place and they stop good bills from passing such as immigration reform even though both sides support it, they don't want Obama to get credit for anything... So what is a president to do in a situation like that? Enjoy some beyonce booty.

• Like 1

It's a bit sad, that monogamy is so required. Any married man who claims to not have a roving eye is full of kaka or becoming dried up sexually/sensually. Michelle and her husband should be able to spread their sensual wings and enjoy life with others, if they so choose. Life is too brief to be compelled to pledge allegiance to just one other person 'til death do us part.'

"Woman I know, she shine like natural gold

she got a lien on my body / a mortgage on my soul"

"Go away from my window / quit scratching on my screen

You da meanest mistreater that I ever seen"

"Drop down mama, let yo daddy see

You know you got you a way that keeps on troublin' me"

From the blues song; Drop Down Mama, by Sleepy John Estes

Anti-Americanism. So predictable. bah.gif

If its predicable.. it must be true whistling.gif

It's normal to rag on the big dog. When it's not the USA anymore, it'll be some other country. Be careful what you wish for. Chances are they will be worse. That said, while I see the decline in the U.S. power I sincerely don't think it's happening as rapidly as many think or wish and for those people reading this, you'll likely be in an American dominant world for all your life.

Yea well said yank. the end of this world as you see it, Yanks = fashion, slavery, plastic surgery, T.V , hommies, drugs, separated wife's n bitches, and robbing n stealing, white collar and all ,overeating and dumbest. Please and you have confident in the future?

Edited by lmfao

Anti-Americanism. So predictable. bah.gif

If its predicable.. it must be true whistling.gif

It's normal to rag on the big dog. When it's not the USA anymore, it'll be some other country. Be careful what you wish for. Chances are they will be worse. That said, while I see the decline in the U.S. power I sincerely don't think it's happening as rapidly as many think or wish and for those people reading this, you'll likely be in an American dominant world for all your life.

Yea well said yank. the end of this world as you see it, Yanks = fashion, slavery, plastic surgery, T.V , hommies, drugs, separated wife's n bitches, and robbing n stealing, white collar and all ,overeating and dumbest. Please and your confident in the future?

How Low-Cost Nat Gas May Be Helping to Fuel a Resurgence in U.S. Manufacturing

By Christina Scotti

Published February 13, 2014

Inexpensive natural gas may be giving the U.S. a powerful and unique cost advantage that is incentivizing hundreds of companies to manufacture in the United States.

According to research conducted by Boston Consulting Group that was released Thursday, cheap natural gas will have a critical impact on U.S. manufacturing over the next several years that will benefit a wide variety of industries, from feedstock to finished goods.

“We are seeing an impact,” said BCG Senior Partner, Hal Sirkin. “We can identify over 200 companies that are part of this manufacturing renaissance, moving jobs back to the United States.

More

emphasis mine

Edited by Scott
Edited for fair use
  • Like 1

Maybe in 100 years the USA will be as mature as France on these matters. Who cares who he is schtupping or has schtupped?

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Has the USA already reached Thailand's level of "maturity" on these "matters"?:

Thai girls ranked Asia's top for unplanned pregnancies

Makes me wonder what you think is going on in France these days ...